Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Altars

AstralSnowfall666

I'm sure there's already a post for this but I can't seem to find it so I guess here's part 2 :p
I just wanted to share my altar with my fellow SS both because I'm proud of it and also for some potential critique.
Also I hope you guys will post some of your altars here as well :)
G3KDk03.jpg

7wgwO3c.jpg

Those pentacles which have two points towards the floor and one toward the sky are corrupted, it should be the other way around. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Aquarius said:
Those pentacles which have two points towards the floor and one toward the sky are corrupted, it should be the other way around. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
Those pentacles could be viewed at any angle, so I don't think it matters how he has them positioned on the altar. I also don't think the point up pentacle is corrupted, but idk.

Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram
The pentagram represents the spark of life coming down into your soul through your crown.
The pentacle represents your energies being sent upward out of you and away.
They are somewhat opposites. I wouldn't say either one is bad; just different uses. We usually use the point-down because it relates to the empowerment and growth of our souls. But if I was working with a god sending them my energy to help them, the point-up would probably be better for that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram
The pentagram represents the spark of life coming down into your soul through your crown.
They are somewhat opposites. I wouldn't say either one is bad; just different uses. We usually use the point-down because it relates to the empowerment and growth of our souls. But if I was working with a god sending them my energy to help them, the point-up would probably be better for that.
Had no idea about that, thanks.

I'm surprised nobody asked why in the second picture, there seems to be bread crumbs or whatever?

It makes me feel like it's disrespectful to trash your altar as if means nothing, but as a decoration... :/

HailMotherLilith said:
I'm surprised nobody asked why in the second picture, there seems to be bread crumbs or whatever?

It makes me feel like it's disrespectful to trash your altar as if means nothing, but as a decoration... :/

those aren't bread crumbs, that's sage and lavender to bless the altar

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram

I use the pentacle as a symbol of life and the pentagram as the symbol of the horned God.

Additionally, the pentagram can represent the order of the chakras with the hip chakras and the pentacle can represent the order with the shoulder chakras.

Basically I think both have their own symbology and I don't think they oppose each other at all.

Aquarius said:

Read that link carefully, friend. Father refers to the OVERuse of the point-up pentacle and Maxine there needs to be BALANCE between higher and lower chakras. It doesn't say "never use the point up pentacle ever it is a corruption"

I suspect the point up is the root chakra its symbol of the element of earth in the taro.

AstralSnowfall666 said:
Aquarius said:

Read that link carefully, friend. Father refers to the OVERuse of the point-up pentacle and Maxine there needs to be BALANCE between higher and lower chakras. It doesn't say "never use the point up pentacle ever it is a corruption"
Yeah I made a mistake:)

I want to use sage, to clean my room. But I was afraid if I end up hurting any demos...
Can sage do that? or lavender or any type of herbs??? :( :( :(

Code333 said:
I want to use sage, to clean my room. But I was afraid if I end up hurting any demos...
No. The gods are people with very powerful souls who live on another planet far away, and they use their psychic powers to connect with us here. There aren't any herbs that could hurt them so you don't need to worry about that.

Code333 said:

Naaahhh if it'd hurt them, it'd hurt our own souls.

But rather than burning incense, or bundles of herbs, why not energeticly clean it yourself?

Though I do have a question. I know that incense is mentioned on the website for use.. sometimes when doing rituals.. and that it is said that it should NEVER be offensive smelling.. but why is it used? Just because the user likes to, or are there other reasons?

You could do the banishing ritual, focussing the vibration on the room, and then after just clean it with white-gold light.

As Spiritual Satanists we learn to use our own energy and Soul power to fix things. Thus we do not rely on props.. though they can help to focus sometimes.

Also, the using of props.. is more like sublimal magic, an inferior type that wouldn't work as strong as raising and directing the energy properly with a focussed mind (and proper affirmations) .. just saying.

AstralSnowfall666 said:
I'm sure there's already a post for this but I can't seem to find it so I guess here's part 2 :p
I just wanted to share my altar with my fellow SS both because I'm proud of it and also for some potential critique.
Also I hope you guys will post some of your altars here as well :)
G3KDk03.jpg

7wgwO3c.jpg
This is awesome . Did you buy all this from somewhere ? Where did you get that skull ?

Code333 said:
Clean your room from what? To clean your room from negative energies you dont need herbs but just the will of your mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back