Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psycho-ilogy - a test of optical (d)illusions can tell if you're deep or shallow

FancyMancy

11 optical illusions that will play tricks on your eyes — and what they say about how you see the world

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/11-optical-illusions-that-will-play-tricks-on-your-eyes-%E2%80%94-and-what-they-say-about-how-you-see-the-world/ar-BBLJo87

Why not spend a few seconds and do this "test", and if you want to share your results, then tell me how (in)accurate it is?

It said I don't see things deeply. PMSL. Oops, sorry, I meant to say - interesting. I must be thinking about important things such as kike kiketardian on "reality" TV, rather than superficial things like removing the kike from power and ability.

P.S. If you look at the URL, you'll notice it contains "offbeat", so don't take it seriously! This site in jew media (MSN) is still promoting it, though.

You mean this trash heap was 3deep5u? :lol:

5224ee90-f37a-4aa6-b7ef-66ce43eee2e8.jpg

You have deep perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the deeper., hidden image. This reveals that you're a creative thinker who notices details that others easily pass over. You're intuitive and easily see people for who they are, behind whatever mask they may be wearing. You generally read emotions and faces with ease and you most likely have some kind of artistic or musical talent. You often express unique ideas that shock or impress others, which may have caused you to feel somewhat misunderstood as a child. You're a true artist at heart with great healing potential. Have you ever thought about helping others? If you haven't, your brain is definitely built for it!
Pretty accurate, not that it means much coming from this garbo. I love how they tagged it with "third eye" and "psychic". That really puts the cherry on top. :roll:

Holy fuck, what a bunch of transparent horse shit.

The "correct" answers were beyond easy to identify, nearly all of them were just fucking faces, and this is all without acknowledging the obvious fact that optical illusions are just fun little tricks on the eyes that, in the case of this silliness, were largely dependent on where your eyes happened to be when the next picture loaded. "First thing you see", oh that's just as useful as a natal chart, my personality is wholly unveiled for the world to see.

I got the same result as curio, albeit with difficulties being unbiased due to the fact that several were familiar, but such is moot anyhow. It tickles me inside to think what the people who push this stuff might think if ever confronted with genuine spiritual "deepness."

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
in the case of this silliness, were largely dependent on where your eyes happened to be when the next picture loaded.
Exactly, lol. I wonder if the person who did it also wanted to add "The Eyes are the Window into the Soul" but the MSN editor edited that bit out!

The eye is the lamp of the body.
~"The" holey buybull(shit); Matthew 6:22a

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back