Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power of Water

NaziMan12

I'm drinking water and notice it is extremely difficult for me to drink but highly rewarding. It is a spiritual exercise for me. I just now noticed it and think it may have been a gift from the Gods.

NaziMan12 said:
I'm drinking water and notice it is extremely difficult for me to drink but highly rewarding. It is a spiritual exercise for me. I just now noticed it and think it may have been a gift from the Gods.

hydrate-or-die.jpg

Aquarius said:
I'm wondering if you took the route of the troll.

Come now Aquarius, as the Water-Bearer surely you can attest to the glorious omnipotence of H2O.

But yeah I concur. There was this one time where a member just made some completely rambling posts and people were thinking he might be experiencing an attack of some sort. I wonder if perhaps the same could be said here.

Yes water, one of the many gifts given to us such as oxygen and food.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Aquarius said:
I'm wondering if you took the route of the troll.

Come now Aquarius, as the Water-Bearer surely you can attest to the glorious omnipotence of H2O.

But yeah I concur. There was this one time where a member just made some completely rambling posts and people were thinking he might be experiencing an attack of some sort. I wonder if perhaps the same could be said here.
Hehe, I love water, I wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for it lolz, though naziman's comments and posts often really seem trollish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back