Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Warning Against "Anti-Cosmic Satanism"

HP Mageson666 said:
Thank you for explaining this. This anti-cosmic stuff really is just buddhism which is the same thing all existence is evil and one must seek to become literally extinct by working to live a self hating life and maybe after death the individual's spirit will then literally vaporize itself out of existence. This as you mentioned is also Xianity. Everything that exists is fallen and evil and the realm of evil. Just hate everything and everyone.

The Gnostic's were originally Pagans and just talking about the Magnum Opus as being the key to freeing the person from the lower or negative effects of Saturn or matter. The Gnostic God is the serpent and philosophers stone that is the light trapped in matter that frees the soul. With the Magnum Opus.

Yeah I remember telling one of these people that their philosophy and Buddhism seem to have the same end goal. They got all triggered (oy vey!) and offended by it. They even said something along the lines of "don't say that, you might anger the dark Gods"

"Gnosticism" has become kind of a popular trend in these Qliphothic and O9A-based groups. Their view of it is pretty similar to how Christians viewed gnosticism (similar to how they view Satan and the demonic forces in the same way the Christians do).

AstralSnowfall666 said:
I once met a dude that called himself a "Gnostic Anti-Cosmic Chaos Luciferian", needless to say, he is also a furry. It's funny whenever you ask these reddit Satanists/Luciferians what they actually believe, just watch them squirm and give vague answers, just as the enemies of Satan do.

Count yourselves lucky you dont have to deal with the next level retardation Ive seen. Leviathan Satanists :roll:

WTF? How jewish is that shit! Its as if the jewish identity just bled through and HAD to say "leviathan" before anything else could be allowed to happen.

ess said:
AstralSnowfall666 said:
I once met a dude that called himself a "Gnostic Anti-Cosmic Chaos Luciferian", needless to say, he is also a furry. It's funny whenever you ask these reddit Satanists/Luciferians what they actually believe, just watch them squirm and give vague answers, just as the enemies of Satan do.
Lmao I never met an anti-cosmic furry, but I have met a guy who had a hard-on for goats.

Leviathan is the symbol of the jewish alphabet their god, destroying the Gentile nations in the Torah.

returner said:
Count yourselves lucky you dont have to deal with the next level retardation Ive seen. Leviathan Satanists :roll:

WTF? How jewish is that shit! Its as if the jewish identity just bled through and HAD to say "leviathan" before anything else could be allowed to happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back