Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jordan Peterson's shady connections

When the Jewish media marches out Peterson who is involved with the Jewish owned UN Globalist political operations and propaganda which is psychological warfare methods to be conducted on the populations..... Nothing suspect here everyone he is preaching the great gospel of the bathroom door signs the man and women door signs.

Peterson is another globalist hyper liberal Jewish asshole who is promoting his Tribes agenda of destroying the Gentile races and nation states. This is the asshole propaganda the Jewess Ann Rand [Rosenbaum] was putting out back in the day as Libertarian Objectivism, Jewdoo. Then she turned around and threw all her mumbo jumbo out the window when it came to defending her Tribe state of Israel. The other thing this Jew Peterson promotes is the Jewish bible.....no surprise as to why.

What do you think is the deal with Peterson's recent acknowledgement of "Carnivorism"? His daughter is very involved in promoting eating only meat. Could this be a trick to contrast "Veganism," or is a meat-only diet worthy of attention?

Jews have all kinds of health problems just listen to the strange health issues his daughter had at a young age that is typical jooz.

Edelwise said:
What do you think is the deal with Peterson's recent acknowledgement of "Carnivorism"? His daughter is very involved in promoting eating only meat. Could this be a trick to contrast "Veganism," or is a meat-only diet worthy of attention?

So glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this trend lately, its been pushed increasingly in my own country (thankfully to some backlash). While the left pushes their ridiculous Veganism, many on the right are starting to promote the exact unhealthy opposite.

"What, you've literally ever eaten a green vegetable? What are you, a woman? Psht, pathetic nu-male cuck you are! Real men survive only off the corpses of the fresh animals!"

Slight hyperbole aside, much like anything political as of late, it's becoming a battle of two warring extremist sides, both of which are completely wrong. I'm no dietitian, to be sure, but a meat only diet is about as ridiculous as Veganism is in terms of how unhealthy it is. We're omnivores, we survive on a well balanced diet. Eat nothing but meat every single day and you'll likely find yourself taking a shit once every full moon. It's just another trick to lure you into unhealthy behavior just so you can "stick it to the opposition" or whatever.

Arcadia said:
[...] I'm no dietitian, to be sure, [...]

That's the problem, me neither. Considering that we are surrounded with foods that, even if they're not wholly artificial, have been mutated over hundreds of years of selective breeding, we are in a position where we no longer know what the human diet really is. Dietitians or not, we're facing a puzzle.

I have tried various types of vegan diets for over two years, but none made me feel any good, especially when it comes to digestion. I've then re-introduced meat, eggs, and dairy, and felt better, but digestion was still wonky. I am currently experimenting with eating only animal products. So far, digestion is light years better than before, and my mood is very stable. So far it's the only way of eating that had a noticeable beneficial effect on my well being. The day I ate some vegetables, I could feel my tummy protesting to some degree. Isn't that interesting?

From personal experience, I'm confident that the idea of shitting once every full moon is wrong. I know Joe Rogan recently had a fat guy with some tales of woe, but I don't think it is to be generalized. It could be that a single diet is not applicable to all people, but at the same time, there is barely any serious research concerning meat only diets. All we have is epidemiological studies, and those are grossly inaccurate by default.

HP Mageson666 said:
Jews have all kinds of health problems just listen to the strange health issues his daughter had at a young age that is typical jooz.

Theres something about a jewish voice.
He has one...

Vegan diets mess with your digestion and it does not come back overnight. Also all meat diets are bad for people in the long run. There are enough keto diet nightmares out there to show this already. Atkin's made this diet popular and died sixty pounds overweight with heart disease he followed his own diet from reports.

People have been cured of heart disease just by eating nothing but plants. Because the plants clean your body out and keep it clean.

People are trying to make diet something complex because they are making shekels off acting like experts selling you something. Its a fad driven billion dollar industry.

HP Mageson666 said:
She seems to have that rat-like phenotype that is so characteristic of a jewess.

Edelwise said:
It's only natural that a reptilian hybrid would be carnivorous.

curio said:
[...] It's only natural that a reptilian hybrid would be carnivorous.

I don't know about that. Their own book instructs them to avoid eating organ fats, and remove certain tendons and veins, the latter because they cannot extract the animal's blood the way they want to. They don't sound like carnivorous creatures to me. At least not ones that are indigenous to Earth.

Edelwise said:
curio said:
[...] It's only natural that a reptilian hybrid would be carnivorous.

I don't know about that. Their own book instructs them to avoid eating organ fats, and remove certain tendons and veins, the latter because they cannot extract the animal's blood the way they want to. They don't sound like carnivorous creatures to me. At least not ones that are indigenous to Earth.

The foundation of a jewish xtian ritual is getting gentiles to drink the blood of the kike on the stick(jewsus). This shows the nature of the jewish soul. Also jews have been practicing gentile blood ritual murder for years & years, as instructed to them by their reptillian forefathers in the bible.

Thus eating meat would be considered soft for the jews. Normal for them is to drink blood. Then very normal, is full blown cannibalism which as we can see from sources of people that have been on the deep web, they know jews run such operations. And jews have admitted to such.

This can be found with simple searches on jewgle, but I'll warn you if you have a propensity to get easily grossed out or are sensitive to abnormal behaviors(jewish behaviors) I would strongly advise you skip the searches. A simple read on exposingchristianity.com is enough to really shed light on this alien race, and their alien tendencies. Also HPS Maxine Dietrich wrote an article covering this topic in many ways...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/1067

Visit the link at the bottom if you're not in the e-groups

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=968&p=1016&hilit=snuff#p1016

First few videos that I watched got me very interested, he seemed to be a destroyer of neo-liberal bullshit.

Then, I found out he has his own channel on JewTube. What I found there was disgusting, talking about jewsus, having interviews with (((Steven Pinker)))...and several other things that made me right out disapponted.

Such a shame.

He is a neo-liberal. I also think his whole argument over the bathroom door signs was put on to push him into the media floor to make him into a name as controlled opposition. The guy promotes the very ideology today he pushed for the UN. Note how he never mentions his time in the UN which would be perfect for him to shake off his critics. But it would cost him his cover.

Larissa666 said:
First few videos that I watched got me very interested, he seemed to be a destroyer of neo-liberal bullshit.

Then, I found out he has his own channel on JewTube. What I found there was disgusting, talking about jewsus, having interviews with (((Steven Pinker)))...and several other things that made me right out disapponted.

Such a shame.

33pfwac.jpg

Here's another post documenting evidence that Peterson is working for the Jews. It's another 8chan archive, so the same disclaimer about possible disinformation/NSFW images applies:
https://archive.fo/aRu47

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jooz push for extra individualism for the Goyim so they can individualize us into an atomized society in which they can dominate working as the only organized tribe collective. Divide and conqueror.

A person is an individual, member of a family and Nation-racial community all at the same time. All three of these must be honored and the duties of each fulfilled.

This goes well with something Hooded Cobra recently discussed, specifically the part mentioning the law of nature for a scarce distribution of the elite to act as conduits and conductors for the many.

In the past it was mentioned how a race ought to be represented by it's leaders as the ultimate example, and with the abundance of a theme to said leaders, you can summarize what the majority of this race stands for and with.

In the case of what Peterson is doing, he's a peer review and edit boy to render his ziono marxist buddies' ideologies more digestible to young white centerish rights, ironically turning them into anarchists while it is an ideology itself despite his claim to averting ideology (when it involves organic wholesome ones he does).

Divide and conquer is right, and when he and other cushy alt "red pill" pushers do this, they set up a face for a new identity as a useful borg, just reinforcing the capitalist individualism with a side of "sacrifice" to will fully borg to the point of transitioning communism.

This new identity in the individual labor "family" esq sets things up where that few on top are jews instead of the genuine leaders these young individualists thought they were following.

The fact he associates with soros as an advisor and edits their shit is the nail in the coffin for his reputation for real red pillers.

HailVictory88 said:
Jordan Peterson's primary stated goal is to prevent a right wing backlash to radical leftism. He goes about achieving this by telling young White men to improve their lives, while simultaneously telling them that any White people who want to unite as a race to stop radical leftism are morally reprehensible and dangerous people.

I was just preparing another thread I intend to make which includes youtube videos, and on one of them was a recommended video regarding this very person. I don't know anything about him, but I'll just leave this here for anyone's perusal -

Jordan Peterson says young men attend his talks to turn their lives around
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VICsw43SOV8
This was published on 18/Feb 2019.

As I said, I don't know anything about him but this was a happy accident/coincidence; the thread I am preparing also is regarding a Young White Male but more is articles regarding domestic abuse and of course that also regards (((feminism))) and (((equality))).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back