Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Carr Fire DEWs?

After doing further research I'm 100% certain these fires are to a large extent started by the government and tied directly to HAARP as well as being accelerated by chemicals like aluminum oxide. I'll link a video from last October that explains it

https://youtu.be/q5I6sTldI-0

Godmode said:
We had a couple storms here not long ago where this type of thing happened to me. Lights flickering, weird sudden electricity in my chest, seeing "orbs" and "fairies" and then all of a sudden the entire sky would turn bright turquoise for over three seconds with no thunder. This is apparently rare in the summertime but is caused by electrical transformers and just certain combined weather conditions in general. There are tons of weather phenomena and optical illusions you wouldn't have learned about in school but I'm not ruling out that it's not aliens. The thing is if someone here said they saw a massive cigar floating over a farmhouse I wouldn't doubt them but science will typically explain weather things in a less superstitious way than the media ever will.

Remember...

CwTSfHUXUAAPb95.jpg

It's a wonder that the suits still haven't decided whether the official explanation is gonna be weather balloons or swamp gas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back