Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lately in Italy there are a lot of news about racism is the jews or our Rtr?

luis said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
The media jews are afraid because in Italy people have been waking up very rapidly. So they are trying to asses this damage by these hoax stories. But the only thing this achieves is they just make people even more angry about the whole situation. The people aren't stupid as the jews like them to be.

The jew assumes Italians are stupid so they put these on the news to brainwash them, but these are old methods. The Italian elections proved this. The jew just keeps revealing himself constantly. They are putting oil in the fire that will burn them.
In 2 days there have been 5/6 news about people doing racist things while before it wasn't this much if not at all, they are trying to make people think that because our politicians are doing something for the immigrant situation italian are becoming racist because of this -_-

They really think italians are stupid...

same crap in germany...every day i go to work while waiting for the train to come i see all the f*cking time some "news" that nazis did this and that and that everyone needs to fight racism and fight racism because it is a bad thing to be proud of yourself you f*cking anti-semites, love rapefugees, help them, otherwise you are a dirty nazi who needs to be burned on a stake etc etc etc etc.... really i cant watch it anymore it goes on my nerves.... so yeah i asume its in all countries all the time, expecially now since people ARE awakening to the jew problem and jewish mind controlling system

Is it true they're planning to lower the maximum age to become officer in the military and law enforcement? I know they are increasing the amount of enlisted, as I can see it in this year's military competition, but the thing I asked about sounds off. The maximum age is already too low in the military (21 basically, as you lose the opportunity once you turn 22). The should rather aim to make older officers retire and instead increase the maximum age of application to 27 or 28. Age is not indicator of physical and mental performance. I know people who are 35 and perform better than most 18-22 people I've known and seen in competitions. Salvini's government should also eliminate kike psychiatrists from the assessments.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back