Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power of celibacy

Well if I were you... I would keep my sexual energies high, at least that what your saying does not sound for me at all. If you are talking about not having orgasms then that is just different. Satanism is about indulgence remember.
From what I got I understand that you are like cutting off sexuality, If so that would be crazy for me anyway. It almost reminds me of veganism.
Everyone is different though keep yourself balanced make sure you are healthy and all. :)

Good luck

Well. Can you explain though the Power in celibacy. lol. I haven't even read anyone justifying Celibacy, because it doesn't make sense you know that sexuality is natural
The last person I met that was celibate was last month I had a band picture I showed with two naked women on it, And a this christian stated "Oh, I cant look at that." he admitted he was celibate, because he said he is trying to worship the lord lol. He stated that when people look at him he wants them to see jesus. Everyday he would wear a christ shirt and had a hat that says Jesus is my boss, you see how he is an annoying individual he is doesn't know anything and making actions based off of a fictional book. Do you want to make the same decisions of this annoying individual.
The only books on celibacy are written by like christians or crazy people that probably listen to christ music or something as well, annoying ...
Some of the most popular books I see on celibacy I see are written by Richard Sipe which is a catholic monk priest. Would you listen to an xian priest...... I'd get as far away with the beliefs of xian's.
I stress: Just not working with your sexual energy doesn't make any sense if that is what you happen to be doing.

What about not ejaculating/having orgasms before a sport event, you know, the 5th-7th day testosterone "boost" in men. I do this everytime for race weekends for that little extra energy

Not having sex or masturbating everyday of the week is not celibacy. Celibacy is a ideology that one abstains from all sexually activity for good.

I do remember Mantak Chia stating in his book...believe it was the book "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" If it wasnt that one it was "the Multi Orgasmic Man" the man can have an orgasm without ejaculating only if he chooses which harnesses energy which this causes vitality, I think this is what you are looking for?
I definately recommend reading that book if you like to email me I can give you both of the books. [email protected]

Lydia said:
Celibacy is psychologically and spiritually damaging.

Orgasms open and advance the soul, especially orgasms with a partner, as it seems to build up more if it's two people instead of just solo.

*looks at my right hand then bows head in shame*

Brdredr said:
Lydia said:

Orgasms open and advance the soul, especially orgasms with a partner, as it seems to build up more if it's two people instead of just solo.

Don't ever feel ashamed for masturbating! That creates damage. Sex, including masturbation, needs to be enjoyable. Unless you were just joking there :)

Lydia said:
Brdredr said:
Lydia said:

Don't ever feel ashamed for masturbating! That creates damage. Sex, including masturbation, needs to be enjoyable. Unless you were just joking there :)

Yes, it was a joke :)

Lol, "Give this man a clop. A meant a clap." - FancyMancy

Sacral and ROOT chakra

Stormblood said:
absolute13 said:
Lol, "Give this man a clop. A meant a clap." - FancyMancy

Sacral and ROOT chakra

I miss FancyMancy. I wonder what is he up to.
maybe he's living an ascetic life on top of the himalayas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back