Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Being Childless

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:
Transexual are accepted by Father Satan, if you don't think so then you are the one that need to be study our sites more.

Sex and sexual orientation are in the soul. They don't change over time. Changing them through surgery and hormonal therapy creates all sort of imbalances that deter advancement. The OP said they are transgender. Transgender is not the same as trans-sexual. Trans-sexuality is accepted but there is no word about transgenderism on any SS website of the clergy.

Being childless is no sin. That depends on who you are as a person. Not everyone is fit for having children. Those who do not bear them have other roles as guardians of society, teachers, etc. Generally, those who foster advancement in ways other than offspring. Here there is a sermon by HP Don about the organic state and social requirements: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257
I never read that changing sex with ormons is not good here, did a HP wrote something about it? Because by research that is the only way to not have the dysphoria but maybe it's fixed with spirituality? I want to know more about it, it's interesting.

I think if you ask in the Health forum, buddy, competent people will be able to outline the dangers of hormonal therapy better than I could do here.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
Sex and sexual orientation are in the soul. They don't change over time. Changing them through surgery and hormonal therapy creates all sort of imbalances that deter advancement. The OP said they are transgender. Transgender is not the same as trans-sexual. Trans-sexuality is accepted but there is no word about transgenderism on any SS website of the clergy.

Being childless is no sin. That depends on who you are as a person. Not everyone is fit for having children. Those who do not bear them have other roles as guardians of society, teachers, etc. Generally, those who foster advancement in ways other than offspring. Here there is a sermon by HP Don about the organic state and social requirements: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=257
I never read that changing sex with ormons is not good here, did a HP wrote something about it? Because by research that is the only way to not have the dysphoria but maybe it's fixed with spirituality? I want to know more about it, it's interesting.

I think if you ask in the Health forum, buddy, competent people will be able to outline the dangers of hormonal therapy better than I could do here.
Thanks i'll ask there :)

HailMotherLilith said:
You are confused in the soul, due to xianity.

If you are born a female, you WILL always be a female, not male, or a bird or some other nonsense that people preach.
Do not mess with nature.

Study JOS, study exposing christianity and also 666 Black Sun. Don't forget to meditate.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

https://eridu666.webs.com/BlackSun.htm
Trans people are accepted in the JoS / SS. There’s an official JoS Third Sex PDF and there’s also the Third Sex JoS site written by High Priest Jake Carlson, a Third Sex elder clergy member. Transsexual does not = medical transition, many trans people never medically transition at all and medical transition is even advised against by trans SS in the third sex PDF.

”Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.” - High Priest Jake Carlson http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

”What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo- paganism]....

It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction [or vice versa].

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.“
- HP Mageson666
http://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/third_sex_666.pdf#page113

I’ll ask a question here.

Why so much people want to be, and generate the obvious lie that they are of “another gender”?

If one does some honest self analysis they will see this is due to many factors.

Clearly unless someone has at least some decent self awareness, they should not have kids. They will only corrupt and confuse them with their own congitive issues. This is true for ALL people of ALL sexual vocations.

The brain of kids is like jelly, if you tell them they are a fish for life, they will believe it. Then, as they grow up, they will say why they do not have scales.

Then an asshole like me will have to come and tell them they are not fish. Which they will highly dislike me for. Of course how dare I question such?

Then in the 21st century they will go to a plastic surgeon and demand to get scales on their skin and fast, while telling the kike surgeon how a very big asshole told them they are not a fish. Of course, this is the 21st century, one cannot say no to this, the jew says, you can be a fish. If you believe you are a fish, so be it. I can also turn you into one.

In the same manner the confused and malleable human brain can confuse genders and many other assosciations. You can have a hung penis down there and keep believing you have a vagina, for example.

Do self searching deeply and for a good 5 to 10 years away from drugs, pills etc. And consider strongly if you want to cut your penis or inject hormones in yourself to “change your gender”.

I say this because at some point many said reckless individuals kill themselves when they understand what kind of confusion they have caused on themselves. As thus the high suicide rates involved in these things. This can prove clearly deadly. Many people rush in these decisions and have zero self knowledge.

But hey - we are in the 21st century. If we can do it, we just HAVE TO. For example, why not brutalize ourselves in dangerous pointless surgeries and dubious treatments, in an eternal chasing to feel at “ease” with our preconceived bias?

Now before everyone pulls a knife I pull out of this post.

Just ponder on my question a bit.

BE SENSIBLE ABOUT YOUR DECISIONS.

1. So does this mean third sex represents ONLY people that have both genitals since birth? And those that are such, "hermaphrodite" can claim this title?

2. Does being gay &/or bisexual qualify as being third sex?

I'm having some confusion on this lately..

Braun666 said:
1. So does this mean third sex represents ONLY people that have both genitals since birth? And those that are such, "hermaphrodite" can claim this title?

2. Does being gay &/or bisexual qualify as being third sex?

I'm having some confusion on this lately..

From the Third Sex pdf.:

Transgender does not exist, Twin Soul does

Transgender does not exist. Gender is cultural Marxist scam. There is biological
sex and its social functions. Trans are literally working to transform themselves
biologically into the other sex.
Gender is something created by Jewish Cultral Marxism. To create a phoney
premise to attack the normal roles of the biological sexes in society. As part of its
psyop of deconstructionalism of organic Gentile society. Jews use notion “gender”
it to attack normal biological sex realities and social biological roles in society. To
confuse and divide and conqueror and destroy the organic foundations of
societies.
Transexual is the proper term as trans people are wanting to change their
biological sex not gender.
Transexuals fall into the role of the third sex in the ancient world a combination of
two into one. And so had a role of honor within the Priesthoods and temples. But
gender no. The third sex goes into deep metaphysical realms it can't be profaned
into the base materialism of Jewish shit think.
We can't beat the Jew by thinking within its ideological constructions. Otherwise
we might as well all be xians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back