How to make someone fall in love with me

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Guys does someone of you knows which is the best way to make someone love?I have tried a ritual using runes 2 times but it didn't had any effect :(
On June 27 I send a red thoughtform to the person but till now I have not seen any effect!Guys can you help me ?I will really appreciate that!

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 337

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:12 pm

The best way to make someone love you is to be capable of being loved. That means being a man whose worth loving. Love and courtship are natural processes which just happens like clockwork. You don't think about what you have to do and then do it. Back in the ancient times or in pagan societies that was the case. But thousands of years of xianity and pisslam has barred sexuality and love. Woman are constantly bomabared with questions such as "what'll society think, Am I a slut if I sleep with this guy too soon ? And so on and so forth". And men are afraid of making advances. They've become pussy ass faggots( no offense to non binaries). Instead of doing what's nature they ask questions like " How to make women fall in love with me." You're linguistically cursing yourself as to you're unlovable and you need to somehow manipulate the woman into loving you.
So the basic premise of being a man worth loving is to become a man of value. Work out and be chad. Find your passion (it can be singing, dancing, writing poems anything) and keep it as your side hobby and dedicate to it. Share your personality with others without restrictions. But you must have strict boundaries about what kind of words and behavior you will and will not accept from other. Make that clear when required. You must always enjoy the process and never expect an outcome. Or you'll never be fulfilled. Remember you are fulfilled not because of outside validation but because of self fulfillment that you receive from your own actions. Read the bhagvat gita on how to achieve this.
In short if you can't understand wtf I'm saying and if you're fearful of doing it , you need to get a guide. Now getting a guide is tricky because most of the dating industry is of the Jews and you don't want any of that. You want no tricks or trinkets no manipulation natural love and as far as I've seen Real Social Dynamics is the best when it comes to unjewed game.There are torrents and more of their programs if you don't have money but if you do you could go to their boot camps if one comes to your or a nearby city. The point is be naturally attractive.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 5936

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Do a working to attract the best lover for you.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Aquarius wrote:Do a working to attract the best lover for you.

First of all thank you for answering to me!Secondly I have a specific GUY I
Love right now but now you said that you make have doubts about it!I will try to use my aura to attract the best one for me! Thank you again!

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:The best way to make someone love you is to be capable of being loved. That means being a man whose worth loving. Love and courtship are natural processes which just happens like clockwork. You don't think about what you have to do and then do it. Back in the ancient times or in pagan societies that was the case. But thousands of years of xianity and pisslam has barred sexuality and love. Woman are constantly bomabared with questions such as "what'll society think, Am I a slut if I sleep with this guy too soon ? And so on and so forth". And men are afraid of making advances. They've become pussy ass faggots( no offense to non binaries). Instead of doing what's nature they ask questions like " How to make women fall in love with me." You're linguistically cursing yourself as to you're unlovable and you need to somehow manipulate the woman into loving you.
So the basic premise of being a man worth loving is to become a man of value. Work out and be chad. Find your passion (it can be singing, dancing, writing poems anything) and keep it as your side hobby and dedicate to it. Share your personality with others without restrictions. But you must have strict boundaries about what kind of words and behavior you will and will not accept from other. Make that clear when required. You must always enjoy the process and never expect an outcome. Or you'll never be fulfilled. Remember you are fulfilled not because of outside validation but because of self fulfillment that you receive from your own actions. Read the bhagvat gita on how to achieve this.
In short if you can't understand wtf I'm saying and if you're fearful of doing it , you need to get a guide. Now getting a guide is tricky because most of the dating industry is of the Jews and you don't want any of that. You want no tricks or trinkets no manipulation natural love and as far as I've seen Real Social Dynamics is the best when it comes to unjewed game.There are torrents and more of their programs if you don't have money but if you do you could go to their boot camps if one comes to your or a nearby city. The point is be naturally attractive.

Thank you for answer to me!To begin with due to you talked about woman I want to tell you that I am gay and so I obviously want the love of a guy!But never mind that, you made me understand that I have to improve myself first and wait from my magic to do everything!Also I am sure that your answer can help many other people not third sex and not to understand much!I really appreciate the fact that you spend time to write all this to help me thank you again!

Abysseye01
Posts: 7

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Abysseye01 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:51 pm

First never ever listen to clown rap or read Slothz tales the most horrible thing ever. Also tell people about how awesome you are for being vegan while bragging about your level six million clopping level of excellence while bragging about your reddit male feminist page. That is what I do to every chick and why I choose celibacy as the superior path because well....um...….Well it gives me magick powers to have more time with my Brohoofs. Our leader might be Klyee kyle the rainbow kabala master.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 644
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:11 am

Νίκος wrote:Guys does someone of you knows which is the best way to make someone love?I have tried a ritual using runes 2 times but it didn't had any effect :(
On June 27 I send a red thoughtform to the person but till now I have not seen any effect!Guys can you help me ?I will really appreciate that!



I have one thing to say...
If that person isn't interested you sexually or emotionally, but is only friendly with you, don't force your love on them, don't use spells on them, like come on!

Love has to happen naturally, not with some puny love spells.

You can however do a working to attract the right one to yourself or something, but NEVER force somebody to love you if it is not meant to be......
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Aquarius
Posts: 5936

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:36 am

Νίκος wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Do a working to attract the best lover for you.

First of all thank you for answering to me!Secondly I have a specific GUY I
Love right now but now you said that you make have doubts about it!I will try to use my aura to attract the best one for me! Thank you again!
No problem:) sometimes we get stuck with oneitis(basically loving someone for no reason, being obsessed with it and him or her not feeling the same) so yeah, attracting the best partner is the best in my opinion:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 5936

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 am

Oh and if you put a love spell on someone remember not to obsess, if you constantly think about that spell it will definitely not work as you will interfere with the energies working.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:12 am

From my own experience focusing on someone to connect with them while focusing inside of yourself
& at the same time willing to feel as blissful as possible is very attractive.

Staying Void and doing this create a circuit-like flow of energy between you both.
Of course, it's also going to create strong ties with your chakras.
I am only speaking from experience here.
It's a very pleasurable relationship to have with someone when you feel that connected
but it should be done with caution IMO as I have also experienced the downsides of this..

I've had two relationships alike and we both felt as if we were like a drug to another.
The feelings of ecstasy when together but craving when the other is away.
Such a double-edged sword..
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 am

Aquarius wrote:Oh and if you put a love spell on someone remember not to obsess, if you constantly think about that spell it will definitely not work as you will interfere with the energies working.

I see !So I will do the love spell and after I will stop thinking it!Thank you again!

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:10 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Νίκος wrote:Guys does someone of you knows which is the best way to make someone love?I have tried a ritual using runes 2 times but it didn't had any effect :(
On June 27 I send a red thoughtform to the person but till now I have not seen any effect!Guys can you help me ?I will really appreciate that!



I have one thing to say...
If that person isn't interested you sexually or emotionally, but is only friendly with you, don't force your love on them, don't use spells on them, like come on!

Love has to happen naturally, not with some puny love spells.

You can however do a working to attract the right one to yourself or something, but NEVER force somebody to love you if it is not meant to be......

I can understand what you say and you are right!But I am really attracted to him!So I want to just give an other try and if it won't work or won't have the result that I want I will stop it and will start the working to attract the best partner!Also thank for your answer!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3546
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Since everyone has already said most things, I just wanted to say next to use green, not red. Red will only attract lustful sex without love. Check the Joy of Satan's page about colours, in the right-most column of the Satanic Witchcraft section.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3325

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby luis » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:17 pm

I remember when i first come to Satanism i wanted to make fall in love a guy that i really liked, this guy like me back already but for some reason mainly because he was sexualy repressed we never end up togheter, i "tried" with magick but i wasn't doing it everyday and i wasn't powerful enough so it didn't work. I'm glad that we didn't get togheter i found out through astrology that there were a lot of Saturn between us and probabily our relationship could have been really bad.

So before doing this, i know that you are in love but thing about it, would you want that somebody that you are not in love put a spell on you to make you in love with him? I don't think so right? So why doing this to him? Wouldn't you want someone that really love you? Trust me it's better if you do a spell to attract the best partner for you, this means that you are going to attract someone that has the aspect and everything that is perfect as you want and if that friend is the one then you are going to attract him if not then it's always good ;)

Abysseye01
Posts: 7

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Abysseye01 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Fancy Mancy I was so triggered to find out you went to gathering of the Juggalo's I cried for days while I wrote sad poetry of my walls.. While I listened to Elton jones or wahteaver. Fluttershy…...save me from allthis haate…..I wreete this as I shit here hooldang my stuffed pony...

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Stormblood wrote:Since everyone has already said most things, I just wanted to say next to use green, not red. Red will only attract lustful sex without love. Check the Joy of Satan's page about colours, in the right-most column of the Satanic Witchcraft section.

Thank you for reminding it to me!I will keep it in my mind

Νίκος
Posts: 637
Location: Greece

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby Νίκος » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:40 pm

luis wrote:I remember when i first come to Satanism i wanted to make fall in love a guy that i really liked, this guy like me back already but for some reason mainly because he was sexualy repressed we never end up togheter, i "tried" with magick but i wasn't doing it everyday and i wasn't powerful enough so it didn't work. I'm glad that we didn't get togheter i found out through astrology that there were a lot of Saturn between us and probabily our relationship could have been really bad.

So before doing this, i know that you are in love but thing about it, would you want that somebody that you are not in love put a spell on you to make you in love with him? I don't think so right? So why doing this to him? Wouldn't you want someone that really love you? Trust me it's better if you do a spell to attract the best partner for you, this means that you are going to attract someone that has the aspect and everything that is perfect as you want and if that friend is the one then you are going to attract him if not then it's always good ;)

Thank you for sharing it with me but I am really sure that we can make a very good couple with this guy but just in case I will check it astrological too!Thank you again!

FancyMancy
Posts: 4757

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 pm

When people flirt with others, woo them, and try to attract them, that is an attempt to get them to like you. We, on the other hand, have abilities which far surpass that, or which can be included in it.

You have to decide on what "morals" you want to abide by in trying to flirt with and woo this person Magickally. I struggle to see the difference in using non-Magick to get someone, and using Magick to get someone - except that Magick can bring much greater success, perhaps a lot sooner.

Abysseye01 wrote:Fancy Mancy I was so triggered to find out you went to gathering of the Juggalo's I cried for days while I wrote sad poetry of my walls.. While I listened to Elton jones or wahteaver. Fluttershy…...save me from allthis haate…..I wreete this as I shit here hooldang my stuffed pony...

Did I miss something, and how is that related to this thread?

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 732
Location: Mars

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:21 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Abysseye01 wrote:Fancy Mancy I was so triggered to find out you went to gathering of the Juggalo's I cried for days while I wrote sad poetry of my walls.. While I listened to Elton jones or wahteaver. Fluttershy…...save me from allthis haate…..I wreete this as I shit here hooldang my stuffed pony...

Did I miss something, and how is that related to this thread?


I think it's a jew.
Image
卐卐卐卐
Current Tunes
Violent Femmes - Blister in The Sun
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JE-dqW4uBEE
Truly - In a Blue Flame Ford
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9C-gfrYaKQ
Television - Marquee Moon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4myghLPLZc
Ultravox - Blue Light
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2EwerpBdMM

Code: Select all

<?php
print("The age of information needs to become the age of true information");
?>

FancyMancy
Posts: 4757

Re: How to make someone fall in love with me

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:09 am

13th_Wolf wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Abysseye01 wrote:Fancy Mancy I was so triggered to find out you went to gathering of the Juggalo's I cried for days while I wrote sad poetry of my walls.. While I listened to Elton jones or wahteaver. Fluttershy…...save me from allthis haate…..I wreete this as I shit here hooldang my stuffed pony...

Did I miss something, and how is that related to this thread?


I think it's a jew.

Oh...khay. Well, anyway...


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests