Ranking of the Demons

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com
Bull Gotze

Ranking of the Demons

Postby Bull Gotze » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:18 pm

The JOS website explains that Demons ranked as Prince are the highest in hierarchy, however there is a separate page from the list of Demons titled High Ranking Gods of Hell, which suggests they are higher in hierarchy despite whichever rank they may be.
For example some demons are ranked as Prince yet they are listed in the one I just mentioned.
How does the hierarchy of the Gods function? Thank you.

Helix

Re: Ranking of the Demons

Postby Helix » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:32 am

I think the layout of that can be confusing, but it basically means that said Demon is in a higher position of power. Like for instance on the page for the higher ranks you see Azazel, but he's also a Prince. That's because it's a higher rank. His name being there does not mean He's anything less, it's just here for better organization and to show who is a part of what.

As for how the hierarchy works, I have no clue really. Though I have a theory, and it's rather simplistic: I think the Princes are at the top, and oversee the really big stuff. And the rest well, I guess everyone just does their job? Or what is assigned to them? I'm sure there is a system of ranking and power is spread out, however like I stated before, I'm unsure. Do you have any theories or ideas?
"Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come
To burn your kingdom down~"

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Asmodeus!

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:42 am

Thanks, I have no strong opinion on this. But I have seen minor changes over the time on the page, so Im assuming Demons have requested Hp Maxine to change a few things.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:49 pm

The four Crown Princes of Hell are Satan; Beelzebub; Astaroth; and Azazel.

Astaroth is a Goddess, of course, so you could say She is a Crown Princess of Hell.

I think that regardless of their rank, these four are in the top league, or top house, so even the most-recent born in that House would still be higher than another ranked Daemon who was born x time before, in a lower house.

In other words, while its shitty lowness prince George is trying to 'fit in' with its subjects (commoners), and being only a few years old, it is still "higher" than most other people in the rankings/family, and still "higher" than the eldest queen's guard and butler and footman, etc.

Regarding prince George -
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/188207
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy