Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing shadow figures and they can touch me?

LightWithin

Okay so I have seen figures out of the corner of my eye for a while now like I will see a bird flying out the window but as soon as I look there it is gone or I'll be in my room and look on my laptop and I'll see someone walking down the hallway or into the bathroom but as soon as I look they aren't there anymore. I've been seeing them a lot more recently but right on the center of my vision. When I'm not paying full attention I see a shadowy figure that looks like a dog walk right in front of me then when I focus my vision and "snap out of it" it's not there anymore. Something very recent during circumstances in which I had raised a lot of energy that happened was I saw a pure black fly that was flying in the center of my vision and It flew behind me and touched my back and I felt it but I jumped up out of my bed and turned around and nothing was there. I was in the middle of doing something and I didn't stop due to the fly touching me. I'm not scared of seeing these figures I am just oblivious to what it might mean or why I might be seeing them. Could anyone here please provide some insight for me. Thank you ahead of time. Hail Satan Forever!!

many of those figures are negative elemental thoughtforms. jews and "higher up" gentiles make and send these out in a kind of general flood to attack anyone against g-d. What is normally suggested is to do a cleansing with satanic blue light. it should help lessen the amount of their visits. if you know your gd you can work with them to eliminate them and make a very strong aop. hope this helped.

Hail Satan

I raise my energy real high with the fire visualization technique at the base of the spine, and breathe in the fire element from all around me. Eventually I begin to sense a presence come suddenly out of nowhere when I am thinking of something else. Just minding my own business and suddenly it or they are there.
I sense them come to my right side and put a hand on my right arm. Some times I sense it come in front of me, and then behind me.
The other day, after raising my energy high, I sensed a female voice inside my head say "hi clayton'. Then I fell asleep. I dreamed of a lady offering to have sex with me. She began stroking my throat, and I felt a tickling sensation on each vocal cord at the base of the neck.
I started to say she could have me, then a 9 year old (or near that age ) boy came up behind her, on her right side. So I kept silent. (did not want to talk that way around a kid,,,, even in dreams).
Then I woke up,
(Maybe the boy was saving from a foolish choice.)
I Also notice if I get an energy attacking me, a resistance, and this takes on the face of a person I have seen, I push the energy / entity away, throw some psychic stone, or death energy at it, and similar actions.
A group I am involved in online says that they sense disciples being attacked by "their own thought forms" and attacking the leaders, ( not intentionally, in my case ). The leaders said the disciples think that the leaders are attacking them. ( I know this is not the case )
The point being that If a thought form of our own creation ( or another entity ) attacks us, while appearing as someone we know,,, and we attack that thought form in return... it would seem that the form and face of the attacker may have the actual energy of the person it takes the face and form of .
For example, if a parasite attacks you, using the face and form of Obama, then if you attack the parasite directly, the form and face of Obama gets hit and the actual Obama feels the impact ( not intentionally ) But, like a gunman taking someone hostage. If you shoot, you hit the hostage, NOT the gunman.
I am speaking from experience here, and not theory.
So,, back on topic,,,.
When I raise my energy high, I too begin to sense and almost see, in VERY BRIEF GLIMPSES, a presence and entity. They sometimes come in front of me and around me and behind me, above me etc.
And this is when I am doing something else entirely. My mind is on something else entirely.
AND,,,, I do NOT take drugs. Not drinking.
Maybe excess soda / caffeine. But nothing very high, even then.
I also notice that when I bring White / Gold light from the top of my head into my body, that my ''subconscious" mind starts to open up and I see images. A mountain, a car, people talking, a lake, etc. These are only my own images coming to my conscious mind.
I am also hearing the Could It Be Magic song with the group Take That,,, running through my head now.
The point being that my subconscious mind brings these visual AND auditory memories to my conscious mind.
ESPECIALLY WHEN I RAISE MY ENERGIES ! That is when I really begin to notice this stuff.
As you said about seeing the images of things,,, when I sense the presence of things coming suddenly around me,,, I cannot be sure if it is my personal energy moving around my "head and shoulders" ( shampoo ?? ) or if there is something else coming around me.
Am I projecting my subconscious impressions of someone putting a hand on my right arm ( or left sometimes ) or is there really someone there.
I am still working on this.
But,,,, I know my personal energies are involved in AT LEAST sensing these occurrences.
Hopefully this is on topic enough to make sense.
AND,,,,,, how do you take out the thought form / parasite without hurting the people that get their face / image and their energy stolen by the parasite / thought form WITHOUT HURTING THE ACTUAL PERSON / VICTIM ?

Truth4ever said:
many of those figures are negative elemental thoughtforms. jews and "higher up" gentiles make and send these out in a kind of general flood to attack anyone against g-d. What is normally suggested is to do a cleansing with satanic blue light. it should help lessen the amount of their visits. if you know your gd you can work with them to eliminate them and make a very strong aop. hope this helped.

Hail Satan

This would make sense as the pure black fly that touched me did it in the middle of a reverse torah ritual so I believe they may have been trying to get me to stop the reverse torah ritual but even jumping up I continued to say the reverse hebrew.

You could try a banishing ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

LightWithin said:
Truth4ever said:

Hail Satan

This would make sense as the pure black fly that touched me did it in the middle of a reverse torah ritual so I believe they may have been trying to get me to stop the reverse torah ritual but even jumping up I continued to say the reverse hebrew.

This happened to me years ago ( maybe two or three years into my dedication) when I was in bed. A shadow figure was starting to peek into my room so I closed my eyes and pictured the Sol rune on top of the middle spire of the Algiz rune. No charging, and the fact that the runes were actually merged into one was really just spur of the moment, but that fucker just noped it out of my house before I opened my eyes half a second later. I honestly have never had a problem with those things since.

LightWithin said:
Truth4ever said:

Hail Satan

once they "know"you they try anything at any time. what the others have said is good too. many of us get these attacks and an aop of any kind helps along with banishing and void work. if nothing else when you see it- ignore it- don't give it the chance to get your attention from your task no matter what that task is. they want to drive you nutty so don't give them the time. focus on yourself and Satan. try a few sites from the links section on the jos and see what they say. have fun!

Hail Satan

Back 21st of November 2017,i performed The Dedication Ritual after postphonin it for over a year though i was still studying the Materials in the JOS website.I immediately layed down my plan on how i would be meditatin and studyin.Since i was out of work,i would spend most of time studying and do the power Meditation.On some days,i'd go to bed some minutes to 2Am.Long story short,i began to notice weird occurances,immediately i sat down to study,the lights would flicker then go off completely and i'd be compelled to go to be earlier than intended.This went on for like a month,then came Psychic attacks and i'd wake up screamin,at one point,i bit off my arm & there's still a scar,i'd wake up sleep walkin.But one thin i was sure,The Path Of Truth is not so smooth sailin but Father Satan is always watchin out for me as i work to advance my soul.Almost a year later,My Meditation is goin strong,i do RTRS,I' got a good payin Job and my life totaly changd for the bettr.Father Satan has bin so Good to me.
Hail Satan.

Truth4ever said:

the enemy knows about astrology and manipulating it. it might be them or it might not be at all. many wish to conribute any disaster to the enemy and not every bad thing that happens is due to them. yea many bad things in our lives can be caused by them but not everything. don't give them that power they already have a way too big ego. more than likly this person is in your life for a bit of a reason- for you to make yourself stronger emotionally? or to meditate more to improve your aura? any number of things including learning how to ignore idiots and get bad people out of your life. try to find a sort of silver lining and learn from this situation. then get the toxic person out of your life!!!!!

Hail Satan

Thank you for your reply. I believe now that she is there to make me strong.

Syt said:
Hello All,

Shadow people are of the enemy. They watch and spy on you for the enemy as you advance. They do this from the astral and can easily cross into the material plane.

After meditating one afternoon, I immediately went to sleep. Upon waking up I saw dozens of shadow people peering at me from an "astral window". I reached out and touched them and they felt just like touching a normal human hand. I tried tugging the shadow hand closer to me and it was STRONG. It felt like i was trying to pull in a bull. They also tried to pull me in closer to them. I sensed that they were trying to overwhelm me and 'make' me into one of them.

In the past, they showed up with robed/hooded figures that attacked me when I was new.

Be strong. Know that they cannot affect you. Laugh at them.

Hail Satan.

Thank you for your reply. Also I have a question. Do you still see these beings?

HorusLucis said:
Back 21st of November 2017,i performed The Dedication Ritual after postphonin it for over a year though i was still studying the Materials in the JOS website.I immediately layed down my plan on how i would be meditatin and studyin.Since i was out of work,i would spend most of time studying and do the power Meditation.On some days,i'd go to bed some minutes to 2Am.Long story short,i began to notice weird occurances,immediately i sat down to study,the lights would flicker then go off completely and i'd be compelled to go to be earlier than intended.This went on for like a month,then came Psychic attacks and i'd wake up screamin,at one point,i bit off my arm & there's still a scar,i'd wake up sleep walkin.But one thin i was sure,The Path Of Truth is not so smooth sailin but Father Satan is always watchin out for me as i work to advance my soul.Almost a year later,My Meditation is goin strong,i do RTRS,I' got a good payin Job and my life totaly changd for the bettr.Father Satan has bin so Good to me.
Hail Satan.

Thank you for your reply. The road of following Satan has been very good to me and my strong intuition which I have gained from his knowledge has helped me many times. He is truly perfect and I wish I had been following him since the beginning. Hail Satan Forever!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back