Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing crystals and the like

I thought lapis is awesome because it's on tuts mask and I have prophetic dreams with it

You're on the right track about using selenite. I use selenite for a lot of cleansing and recharging works. But another thing that I love to use is a crystal cluster. These are crystals with multiple terminations and crystals joined on them. It is much more powerful than a single crystal. Everything about the crystal cluster is magical. You can perhaps use a quartz cluster to make your dreams come true. It always works for me.

Νίκος said:
Ash said:
Hi everybody. I apologise as I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find much on the forum other than a post about making a glove out of crystals and another which talked about making solar water and infusing with the power of crystals but didn't really give a lot of information.
I was wondering if any of you found the use of these crystals effective in workings and I was wondering if we had a forum or any kind of instructions or informations about it, I know I could look outside the jos but I felt it would be better to find answers within if at all possible.
Two things I wanted to do with crystals
1. I have some quartz and amythedt stones with engravings of the runes I wanted to vibrate the runes into each respective stone
2. I wanted to use my quartz/amethyst / selenite wands to help empower and open my chakras
Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated
A secondary question would be about lapis lazul. I dunno if this has much power or use but I read thst it is popular among rabbis and Jews so I just kinda stay away from it. If u have any input let me know
Amethyst would very good to heal yourself!Just absorb purple energy from your amethyst stone and use the affirmation :I absorb strong purple energy which heals my__________ .If you don't want to use to heal something specific say:I absorb strong purple energy which heals me!

Purple can be very difficult to control as energy color , https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com

There were topics on the old forum or yahoo perhaps on this subject

Goldenage18 said:
Νίκος said:
Ash said:
Hi everybody. I apologise as I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find much on the forum other than a post about making a glove out of crystals and another which talked about making solar water and infusing with the power of crystals but didn't really give a lot of information.
I was wondering if any of you found the use of these crystals effective in workings and I was wondering if we had a forum or any kind of instructions or informations about it, I know I could look outside the jos but I felt it would be better to find answers within if at all possible.
1. I have some quartz and amythedt stones with engravings of the runes I wanted to vibrate the runes into each respective stone
2. I wanted to use my quartz/amethyst / selenite wands to help empower and open my chakras
A secondary question would be about lapis lazul. I dunno if this has much power or use but I read thst it is popular among rabbis and Jews so I just kinda stay away from it. If u have any input let me know
Amethyst would very good to heal yourself!Just absorb purple energy from your amethyst stone and use the affirmation :I absorb strong purple energy which heals my__________ .If you don't want to use to heal something specific say:I absorb strong purple energy which heals me!

Purple can be very difficult to control as energy color , https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com

I just gave a advice based on my experience.You should know that not everything works the same for everyone!Also how well someone cam control the energy no matter its color is the general advancement of the person and how much this person has practiced with the specific energy.

Ash said:
As for your first question, no (unfortunately), there is no such forum.
You can also read here for some general knowledge about crystals

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12871

Yes, I find gemstones really helpful and effective when I use them on workings. Stones can be charged with energy, and this can empower your working. Although not all stones are best for all uses. Each stone has different properties.
If you want to have a general idea of stone's properties, check the book suggested by Poweredbythesun. Also, if your astral hearing is at a good level, you can ask your GD about it or a Deamon who helps on this matter.

1. Which runes you want to vibrate on each stone? And on what you have in mind on using them?

2. You can channel energy through your crystal wands to each one of your chakras. If you want to use them in order to open your chakras with them, and not do what is proposed on jos, at least be sure to do a proper cleansing to each wand before you use it.

Also, kikes use many stones. If you look at a bishop's or pope's clothing (stole, necklace, hat) you will see that all of them have gold on and a variety of stones (but never diamonds, because diamonds are useless, they can't be charged).
This happens because these (both metals and stones) store energy. They charge them in order to boost their filthy work. They use gold, sapphire, ruby and many many more; should we stay away from those? No.
By that, I want to show you that, lapis lazuli is just a stone like any other, with it's own properties.

Νίκος said:
Goldenage18 said:
Νίκος said:

I just gave a advice based on my experience.You should know that not everything works the same for everyone!Also how well someone cam control the energy no matter its color is the general advancement of the person and how much this person has practiced with the specific energy.

I was just informing about what I know

for awhile i was using some but was unable to properly cleanse them and resulted in a terrible time. however, i look at them now as a crutch, but eh could be useful but i rather not rely on them for anything of importance.

Don't ignore the JoS...
Joy of Satan said:
Purple
Psychic ability, wisdom, divination, removing curses, healing, psychic work, business success, influencing people in power. Powerful color with energies that can be difficult to handle. It can be used when applied to others to incite tyranny, abuse of power, idealism and influencing people who have power over you. Good for inciting sadness and treachery in others. Jupiter rules purple. Purple rules the crown chakra.

Colors:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Candle.html

As for crystals, here is a post by HPS Shannon:

HPS Shannon said:
Crystals, Gems, Stones, Herbs, Metals

Just in case any of you are interested in this topic and would like to use these things for advancing your magick and such.

As you all know, when we gain more power through our meditations and such, we do not need to rely on these things but when you combine them with your will and intent, they can be pretty effective. I am definitely an earthy person and sometimes I use little props to help amplify my work. That is just the kind of person I am. It helps to focus my energy. I do not use props for 40 day workings and such but for other lesser forms of magick, I enjoy utilizing these things. I even still use candles when meditating on a goal or gods and for more ceremonial work. Candles get me in the mood. Candles are of fire magick and the flame is still energy and fire represents success, amplifying energy, etc.

Do whatever makes you feel good.

Earth is beautiful and contains a good reserve of energy when used correctly such as in performing magick near ley lines and when performing magick during a thunderstorm(increased electricity in the air) etc. This amplifies the magick we send out.

Crystals, Stones and Gems: They have their own unique energies that can be manipulated with our minds. Our thoughts send out energy. Bioelectric energy. This is what we increase when we empower our souls.

As was already mentioned before, Crystals are used in science and in technological devices. Quartz is even used in watches to make them operate.

An interesting thing to note is that under certain conditions, crystals can generate their own light, They can also be charged with a considerable amount of heat and energy that will still emit the energy since they are dense and structured objects. Quartz(clear is my favorite and go-to) and tourmaline for example, have electric qualities(piezoelectric). When they are squeezed or rubbed they give off an electrical current. If you rub two quartz crystals together in the dark, they will glow, if rubbed hard enough. Also, a thin layer is frequently used in solar cell panels where the sun light is turned into electricity!

I have had success in using crystals for amplifying, storing and continuing the energy I have put out.

According to their color, they correspond to a certain nature and element. Green corresponds to Venus, etc, Black correspondent to Saturn, earth, void, meditation, banishing, etc. Some of these are apparent and some can be a bit difficult to figure out. One can use a pendulum to learn these things.

In speaking of pendulums, one can obtain a quartz or Onyx pendulum and charge it with energies from Pertho rune and Laguz rune to improve the divination and effectiveness. I have done this.

Metals: Metals are another one. Magnetite, lodestone, copper, gold, silver, etc.
Lodestone and Magnetite are double pyramid shared/Octahedron shaped in crystal form and unceasingly emit magnetic energy. It is iron based. Hematite stone is iron based but must be charged with energy to radiate its own energy for a bit.

Metals such as copper and gold are good at transferring electrical energy. That is why copper wiring is used in electrical wiring. Copper can attract and can be magnetic as long as energy is applied to it. All of these things are used in science for a reason.

Combining magnetic energy with copper makes electricity on its own.

Crystals, stones and gems can absorb, reflect, radiate, generate and can turn energy into other forms of energy i.e heat, light, electric, etc

Herbs: HP Maxine has already covered herbs on the JoS website. Some of us here love herbs, plants and working with the earth in this way. Herbs have little power if they are dried and fresh herbs have the most energy and life force when freshly picked and so this energy can be used and manipulated in magick. Many of us probably do not have our own garden with plants for spells and such but do the best you can. In any event if you want to use herbs charge them with elemental energy and planetary energy(this is a bit more advanced). I know some members have tried this with success.

Anyone truly into this subject can do more research on this but I just wanted to write about it for a basic reference.

Science and Spirituality complement each other and so you can imagine the boost one can get from their magick in utilizing these things as in experiment. Crystals are also very beautiful to look at and add to an altar or whatever.

The possibilities are endless-

-Charging water and drinking it for healing minor thing and other effects
-Making charms/gris gris bags, amulets and talismans
-Attaching thought forms to these crystals for boosting its effectiveness
-Using crystals to amplify and direct your goals or program them to continue effecting a goal

Depending on strong you are, how big the crystal is and how you use the things in combination, they can definitely be off help. To go over what I have mentioned, I use these things in lesser magick, magick that does not take too much energy.

For example; making a quartz crystal wrapped in copper wire, programming it with my thought energy and intent and then attaching it to my cat's' collar to feed off of his aura and then in turn influencing him or healing him from a cold or something.

Another example: Adding magnetite and quartz crystal to water to absorb energy from the sun and then add it to your house plants for better growth and healing. This I have done with effectiveness.

Use your soul power and aura for bigger workings and depending on what needs more raw power.

Hail Satan!

Crystal healing is a sacred ancient science that is once again becoming increasingly popular as people rediscover the immense power of stones for improving health and wellbeing on many different levels: mind, body, spirit and beyond.

Crystals have been used throughout all of history as a source of healing power. Ancient cultures all over the world used healing crystals and stones to align, clear and transform their energy, spirit and physical health. The metaphysical powers of crystals were no mystery to most ancient cultures. Visit to know more about https://www.karmaconceptz.com/crystal-healing/

annylenardo said:
I have been using Lapis lazuli as a healing crystal and have observed some good health changes in me, my back pain has been reduced and blood pressure remains under control and it is just because of lapis lazuli healing properties.
Yes i love it too. This is really a magic stone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back