"Blue shades"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Larissa666

"Blue shades"

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:33 am

Just curious, and would like your input, fellow SS (if you can relate to).

Do you see the world in blue, after meditating, and especially after building up AoP?

To me this is so strong, that for a moment, it looks like I have put on blue-colored shade glasses. It happens for a minute, and then goes.

Even in the places with artificial light, where there are "warm white" LEDs, with lesser blue in them. I thought that I might be picking up more of the blie light from Sun for some reason, but this seems unlikely.

And stronger the energy I use to build the aura, stronger the blue shade is. If I use Sun's energy, it is most intense. If I use artificial light, it is still there, but less prominent.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

serpentwalker666

Re: "Blue shades"

Postby serpentwalker666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 pm

I did experience this a couple times a year or so ago when I got back into Satanism after crawling out of the gutter, and rebuilding myself after drug and alcohol abuse. It only happened a few times and then I never experienced it again. But I know exactly what your talking about. Everything around you has a shade of blue to it for some time. I would love to experience it again. It was very weird and awesome in a way.

Libra

Postby Libra » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Yes, it is like this for me too after I meditate. After doing a particularly powerful meditation recently, all I could see was blue and I felt like I was really immersed in it, if that makes sense. Like I was falling in it. But like your experience, it only lasts a minute. I always try to sustain it as long as possible though. It feels amazing.

I also see green quite often after I meditate. Especially as auras around objects that come from the earth, like stones and oyster shells. This happens more often if I meditate outside.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Just curious, and would like your input, fellow SS (if you can relate to).

Do you see the world in blue, after meditating, and especially after building up AoP?

To me this is so strong, that for a moment, it looks like I have put on blue-colored shade glasses. It happens for a minute, and then goes.

Even in the places with artificial light, where there are "warm white" LEDs, with lesser blue in them. I thought that I might be picking up more of the blie light from Sun for some reason, but this seems unlikely.

And stronger the energy I use to build the aura, stronger the blue shade is. If I use Sun's energy, it is most intense. If I use artificial light, it is still there, but less prominent.

Yeah same for me^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Ok, ok. Thank you very much. Now, I know that I am not alone. :)

Hail Satan!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:06 am

With me it's less a blue shade more like flashes of blue lights here and there at odd times. Like with the opening of my third eye, I can see energy more and more.

When I first dedicated this would come maybe once in a while now it's nearly everyday as there's is a constant pressure on my forehead from my third eye. It'll only increase with time as now it's everyday that I see these flashes of blue light(perhaps my GD watching over me ?).

As for the shade I'm sure it has happened with the vivid flashes I see, but I can't quite recall it in my immediate experiences. But yeah, you're definitely not alone.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

frank

Postby frank » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:06 pm

hey I am also new in Satanism and I started with AC and AoP and I also see everything in blue tone for 1 or more minutes, in those moments I feel extremely relaxed, calm and happy is a pleasant feeling for me it has been a sign that I am I do my meditations correctly and surely, to others we must remember that the color of Father Satan is blue so it does not surprise me that these energies that we manage look blue

Brdredr

Postby Brdredr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:14 pm

After developing my astral senses, I have seen a shade of blue and green all around me. Turns out it was my aura. I've also seen white make up a large portion of that vision. Kinda looked like TV static in a wau when your astral senses start to function as they're supposed to but over time that "static" becomes clearer. I still see shades of blue, green, white, and gold usually.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!