Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Projection

You say vibrate and spin your chakras daily, do your chakras have to be open for this action ?

Morgenröte said:
You say vibrate and spin your chakras daily, do your chakras have to be open for this action ?
These help to open them. In the instructions for opening them, it says to vibrate the mantras into them.

Hi Morgenrote.
Vibrating mantras into your chakras and spinning them not only opens them up but also empowers them.

These meditations and techniques are listed under the "Beginning" column.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
It doesn't work, I feel the need to scratch.
Inside your throat? :shock: or the skin on the outside?
You may have a viral infection that makes you want to cough!Continue to drink water ,take vitamin C and this doesn't stop go to a doctor because it might be.become a bacbecome infection so you will need an antibiotic!

TopoftheAbyss said:
Sorry, I meant the skin outside. It's like my muscles are telling me to move, it's an unbearable itch.

Νίκος said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
You may have a viral infection that makes you want to cough!Continue to drink water ,take vitamin C and this doesn't stop go to a doctor because it might be.become a bacbecome infection so you will need an antibiotic!
Lol Nikos jumping to conclusions like that :lol:

Syt said:
Hi Penumbraxie,

You have a great query. I have been blessed with the gift of astrally projecting with great frequency and will try to help you achieve this as well. I will write a post in the near future of everything I've seen, the place I've been, and experienced on the astral. I believe this will benefit our fellow members and greatly enhance our understanding of the astral.

The methods I recommend the most for astral projections are:

1.) Chakra Meditation
Vibrate and spin your chakras daily. 13x each or more if you can keep the amount consistent for long periods of time. Meditating helps to 'loosen' your astral body for easier travel. Chakra meditation empowers your entire being- the astral body, the mental body, the light body, and the physical body. I believe that chakra meditation makes your finer and sublter bodies vibrate higher than the vibratory rate of your physical body, therefore making separation easier. The higher your vibration, the more beautiful and sunny your astral landscape will be. If you hold a low vibration, the more it will look like night when you astral project.

2.) Empowerment with Solar Energies
From my experiences, solar energies empowers your soul like nothing else. It gives you superpowers on the astral and allows you manifest your will and desires. For example, the more I empowered my soul with the Sun mantra or directly breathing in energy of the Sun, the easier I began to project and achieve abilities like flight, levitation, super strength and speed, telekinesis, and teleportation. The less solar energies I possessed, the more i struggled with these abilities on the astral. This reminds me strongly of Superman who gets his power from the Sun. The "S" may be symbolic of the Kundalini serpent. The 'solar' chakra may have a significant role as well as it is the chakra that governs will and personal power.

3.) Will and Desire
Desiring strongly to experience an astral projection will also help you to achieve this. But this will happen at random. It helps greatly to lie flat on your back as you dose off. You may feel you entire body vibrating. It's important to remain calm and breathe DEEPLY to achieve the a total separation.

In closing, I want to tell you that you should fear nothing. The astral is a *HUGE* place and nothing on the astral can harm you. Know that your Satanic guardian watches over you at all times even when you can't see him/her.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy traveling.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!
What is the mantra of the Sun you use?

Just to point out in my case I have no capacity to trance so AP is out of the table for me.

But one thing is for sure especially just at the time of this post I took a nap. And dream projected 5 times in a row. I have 5 dreams I control but were astral projection like dream with walking on the ground.

Anyways I kept smacking into things trying to move through it I even felt sharp blunt trauma pain in the dream. So I notice I'm not AP'ing in the sense of going through objects but touching the fence and jumping over or touching a gate and opening the gate.

Why is it that these dreams of mines which happen once in a while, occur?

Am I trying to astral project and it's a failure? Is it possible to be an AP just with more of a buffer zone before it and it's still kinda half in between dream and spiritual?

I've had people reply but I could never get all the answers I wanted perhaps not putting in much questions.

But is Astral projection supposed to be so conscious it's like waking life just being able to go through objects and moving your mind to the astral vehicle? Or is it supposed to be dreamy and forgetful and meant to be written down or derived from dream interpretation?

I assume the people who know about AP, practice, do it, and even written stuff like Robert Bruce or lucid dreaming sites that have AP phenomena section. They seem to write things down as if they were 100% waking life conscious just outside their body.

Is there a reason why my dreams delve into this phenomena?

Syt said:
Hi Penumbraxie,

You have a great query. I have been blessed with the gift of astrally projecting with great frequency and will try to help you achieve this as well. I will write a post in the near future of everything I've seen, the place I've been, and experienced on the astral. I believe this will benefit our fellow members and greatly enhance our understanding of the astral.

1.) Chakra Meditation
Vibrate and spin your chakras daily. 13x each or more if you can keep the amount consistent for long periods of time. Meditating helps to 'loosen' your astral body for easier travel. Chakra meditation empowers your entire being- the astral body, the mental body, the light body, and the physical body. I believe that chakra meditation makes your finer and sublter bodies vibrate higher than the vibratory rate of your physical body, therefore making separation easier. The higher your vibration, the more beautiful and sunny your astral landscape will be. If you hold a low vibration, the more it will look like night when you astral project.

From my experiences, solar energies empowers your soul like nothing else. It gives you superpowers on the astral and allows you manifest your will and desires. For example, the more I empowered my soul with the Sun mantra or directly breathing in energy of the Sun, the easier I began to project and achieve abilities like flight, levitation, super strength and speed, telekinesis, and teleportation. The less solar energies I possessed, the more i struggled with these abilities on the astral. This reminds me strongly of Superman who gets his power from the Sun. The "S" may be symbolic of the Kundalini serpent. The 'solar' chakra may have a significant role as well as it is the chakra that governs will and personal power.

3.) Will and Desire
Desiring strongly to experience an astral projection will also help you to achieve this. But this will happen at random. It helps greatly to lie flat on your back as you dose off. You may feel you entire body vibrating. It's important to remain calm and breathe DEEPLY to achieve the a total separation.

In closing, I want to tell you that you should fear nothing. The astral is a *HUGE* place and nothing on the astral can harm you. Know that your Satanic guardian watches over you at all times even when you can't see him/her.

Thank you brother
I need to astral project more than anyone I have a question why doesn’t father Satan and the gods force my spirit to come out of my body when I asked them to?
If they made me astral project I would be able to rest and then I would know father Satan definitely wants to help me

Kath el said:
Syt said:
Hi Penumbraxie,

1.) Chakra Meditation

3.) Will and Desire

Thank you brother
I need to astral project more than anyone I have a question why doesn’t father Satan and the gods force my spirit to come out of my body when I asked them to?
If they made me astral project I would be able to rest and then I would know father Satan definitely wants to help me

Astral projection took me just a month of trying daily to get. It's really not hard. You shouldn't have this mindset of other people doing things for you. Remember we are supposed to become Gods. Gods do things for themselves.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392193 time=1665004128 user_id=19170]
Kath el said:
Syt said:
Hi Penumbraxie,

1.) Chakra Meditation

3.) Will and Desire

Thank you brother

Astral projection took me just a month of trying daily to get. It's really not hard. You shouldn't have this mindset of other people doing things for you. Remember we are supposed to become Gods. Gods do things for themselves.

I know brother it’s just I’ve tried so hard and still couldn’t do it
Which is why I asked father Satan to do it for me
Because I can’t astral project no matter how hard I try the only way I can do it is by dying because I can’t do it by being alive I need to astral project the most because of my suffering
So why didn’t father Satan and the other gods didn’t make me astral project? If they wanted to save me they would have done it

Hello Phantom S,
Great question. I wasn't using the sun square to make myself astral project, so using SVAHA or NAMAH is irrelevant.
I have learned that solar energy itself rules astral power. Every time I invoked solar energy for whatever purpose, 90% of the time I would astral project and could very easily levitate, fly, and had great psychic abilities like telekinesis. My body, head, and aura would feel physically different when I returned to my body and when about my day.

My recommendation would be to vibrate AUM SURYAE NAMAH/ SVAHA on your entire body. As you vibrate this, see your body glowing in an intense gold. Do this slowly for 20+ reps while feeling the vibrations spreading across your body. Affirm something like: "The energy of the Sun is now fully empowering my entire soul."

Solar energy and spinning the chakras gives the soul an enormously elevated vibration that makes separation of the astral body easier and siddhis way more achievable.

HS.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Syt said:
Aum Suryae Namah

Wouldn't SVAHA be better since you're empowering your spiritual self to astral project... or maybe I'm getting this wrong...

Drink more water. Usually that fixes it.
TopoftheAbyss said:
I can't relaxe enough because my throat itches.

I know this is random, but this interaction is so cute. It reminded me of a kid trying to sleep, and a dad giving advice.<3

Syt said:
My recommendation would be to vibrate AUM SURYAE NAMAH/ SVAHA on your entire body. As you vibrate this, see your body glowing in an intense gold. Do this slowly for 20+ reps while feeling the vibrations spreading across your body. Affirm something like: "The energy of the Sun is now fully empowering my entire soul."

Solar energy and spinning the chakras gives the soul an enormously elevated vibration that makes separation of the astral body easier and siddhis way more achievable.

HS.

Can I do SATANAS 4x before and after the reps of AUM SURYAE SVAHA? I feel like adding that at the beginning an end make the energy buzz much more powerful.

Have you opened your chakras yet and aligned them properly?
I would not recommend working with these mantras unless your chakras open, strong, and spinning. This is the only way to ready your soul and mind for powerful energies and astral projection.

For opening the chakras:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

For empowering the chakras after opening:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

HS.

Can I just do chakra mantras + aum suryae svaha. I don't know if I am adept at visualization enough to spin chakras.

Syt said:
Have you opened your chakras yet and aligned them properly?
I would not recommend working with these mantras unless your chakras open, strong, and spinning. This is the only way to ready your soul and mind for powerful energies and astral projection.

For opening the chakras:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

For empowering the chakras after opening:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

HS.

Can I just do chakra mantras + aum suryae svaha. I don't know if I am adept at visualization enough to spin chakras.

Actually I've done these workings long back. I prefer the other mantras you mentioned anyways such as AIM, GURAVE, GANESHA, VARUNA etc compared to HAUM, VAUM etc

I do need to use AUM SURYAE anyways mostly for Aura of Protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back