Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Satanic artworks

Andevili

I'm creating this thread for all artworks designed by me. I will try to update regularly. Please feel free to upload them anywhere as long as they are not modified. I'm also open to any ideas. Thanks.

This is my latest and I added a Jos watermark to it.
vassago_by_andevili-dbo71gm.jpg

set_s_sigil_by_andevili-dbny1gj.jpg

andras_by_andevili-dbmi8f3.jpg

lilith_by_andevili-dbmi6s5.jpg

shamash__sigil_by_andevili-dbmi4t1.jpg

byleth_s_sigil_by_andevili-dbmi7ml.jpg

bael_by_andevili-dbmi5wb.jpg

bune_by_andevili-dbmi5ln.jpg

egyptian_goddess_isis_aka_tanit_ashtart_by_andevili-dbkv6wt.jpg

amon_ra_by_andevili-dbkv5qe.jpg

satanas_by_andevili-dba3jsh.jpg

goddess_aguares_by_andevili-db9nuvt.jpg

satanic_power_meditation_by_andevili-db9nt2l.jpg

These are great man. I can see these as album artworks or in web design. Even as military patches

Since this is an art thread I want to post m- my boss's coworkers' son's dog's previous owner's music

I don't know how else to get it out there but share it with your friends- its music for SS

https://teabee.bandcamp.com/album/diamond-of-the-soul

These are all so awesome ;; I remember adding you on deviantart by unmoved accounts, are you still active there?

Helix said:
These are all so awesome ;; I remember adding you on deviantart by unmoved accounts, are you still active there?
I'm active on DA. I get most of my stocks there. Care to add me up again? Between your art (the wolf art on here) is far better now, seems the hiatus is really paying off.

Thanks to the wonderful feedbacks from some lovely SS and to Hp cobra666, I will be sticking to a golden theme in my works.
agares_by_andevili-dbruih1.jpg

I congratulate you on your art.

May I commission you for a design for personal use? I if you desire payment such can be arranged, however...I like your style, and I need a combination of certain symbols, in a pattern, done with certain color elements and words of power, Not writ in English.

With the understanding you wont post this, as it will be used, and once given its mine, for private only, use of course.

I will provide you with details upon request. The straightforwardness of your designs, differ from mine, and its what I need. I want it to be digital art as the above. PM me if your interested in a small challenge, for the relevant common good.

You will have my thanks, if so.

Thanks for the appreciation. I genuinely don't want to involve myself in any form of financial transactions as regards my artworks and I want it to remain that way. They best I can ask for is either publicity and or points. It has never occurred to me to take commissions aside this project I embarked on, though I will pm you to see what you want me to do. I'm not making any promises because what I'm working on right now is of utmost important to me and more so, I'm still yet to master my techniques and skills.
IA13 said:
I congratulate you on your art.

May I commission you for a design for personal use? I if you desire payment such can be arranged, however...I like your style, and I need a combination of certain symbols, in a pattern, done with certain color elements and words of power, Not writ in English.

With the understanding you wont post this, as it will be used, and once given its mine, for private only, use of course.

I will provide you with details upon request. The straightforwardness of your designs, differ from mine, and its what I need. I want it to be digital art as the above. PM me if your interested in a small challenge, for the relevant common good.

You will have my thanks, if so.

ereshkigal_by_andevili-dcmggo2.jpg

So I was wondering about the Ereshkigal for some long time. I had a very "pure" feeling. I felt so pure and it inspired me to design this.

Just stumbled upon this thread. Really really amazing artwork, Andevili666!
I'll keep an eye out for your future creations ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back