Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Discussion, Opening and Empowering

Ignisalas

I thought I would make a topic about the Chakras, so we could talk about the best, and strongest vibrations to open and empower them. The vibrations used on the JoS site aren't really effective for me anymore, so I would like if everyone could share their experiences with different vibrations, which ones are the strongest, and which ones do you all think are the weakest, which could help out other members as well.
I usually use the Thoth vibration on my 6th chakra, but it doesn't seem too effective. Neither does Thaum.
Does anyone know all of the strongest vibrations for all 7 chakras? I would love it if you could share them.

Ignisalas said:
I thought I would make a topic about the Chakras, so we could talk about the best, and strongest vibrations to open and empower them. The vibrations used on the JoS site aren't really effective for me anymore, so I would like if everyone could share their experiences with different vibrations, which ones are the strongest, and which ones do you all think are the weakest, which could help out other members as well.
I usually use the Thoth vibration on my 6th chakra, but it doesn't seem too effective. Neither does Thaum.
Does anyone know all of the strongest vibrations for all 7 chakras? I would love it if you could share them.

Some mantras are stronger but it is also individual.
The 3rd Rune is good to empower the 6th Chakra.
Its more powerful version is THAUR.
You could also use CHANDRAMASE or SAULO(16th rune((more powerful version)))
Pranayama exercise before vibrating makes it more powerful.
Also, breathing white-gold energy into a chakra is very effective.
Daily Hatha & Kundalini yoga is a must. :)

IMO the strongest vibration for all 7 chakras must be the Gothic version or the more powerful version
(the AU thing) of the respective runes to empower all 7 chakras.
From Base to Crown it's 16th, 23rd, 5th, 7th, 6th, 3rd, 22nd.
*Of course the 16th can be used to empower them all and anything else really. :)

Been doing a personal project, Sanskrit Sounds/Etymology/Vibrations/Mantras and how they all tie in together...

It came to me very interesting the correlation between the Chakras and the sounds..

You might find this link useful:
Tuning Chakras Through Vibration

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Ignisalas said:

Some mantras are stronger but it is also individual.
The 3rd Rune is good to empower the 6th Chakra.
Its more powerful version is THAUR.
You could also use CHANDRAMASE or SAULO(16th rune((more powerful version)))
Pranayama exercise before vibrating makes it more powerful.
Also, breathing white-gold energy into a chakra is very effective.
Daily Hatha & Kundalini yoga is a must. :)

IMO the strongest vibration for all 7 chakras must be the Gothic version or the more powerful version
(the AU thing) of the respective runes to empower all 7 chakras.
From Base to Crown it's 16th, 23rd, 5th, 7th, 6th, 3rd, 22nd.
*Of course the 16th can be used to empower them all and anything else really. :)

I'm very interested in adding the AU into the runic works. I tried it, and it does feel far stronger than the gothic versions. Could you please list the AU version runes for the other 5 chakras? It isn't always easy to figure out where the AU should go. :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back