Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Want to Write Music or Do Art? You Can

Eric13

When I was shoveling into myself I cracked into something and I could feel the heat. I haven't gotten to the bottom, but I must. I must go deeper because I need to get to the source of that heat. It can't supress it any longer or I'll go bats and that's real.

With the power you have, that heats in you too, you just have to dig in to find it, but just know, once you expose it, there's no going back. This may be a bit too analytical, but it's weird, maybe it's because as HP Mageson has said, the universe is a manifestation of numbers, energy and sound. I think that's why music works the way it does. It's math and numbers combined with sound and energy/feelings. Numbers with the tempo and time signatures songs have, sound obviously with the notes, melodies and rythms and energy with the feelings. I'm blown away many times when I'm feeling something and with no left brained thought at all melodies and rythms form and they make so much sense and are so organized and are the direct expression of what I'm feeling inside. Often you'll hear musicians say, "I didn't write the song, the song wrote itself." This is true. That's how it feels. You just let go and then there's something that wasn't there before except really it was there before. It's just energy transferring forms. It's part of your soul transfered into a song. It's beautiful. Almost no thought goes into the songs, they just write themselves, but they form themselves in an organized fashion for the same reason our dna molecules and cells and bodies form in an organized way. It's all numbers and energy.

I know nothing of music theory or scales and chords or song structure. It all happens on its own. Any one can do it. I'm no musician. I just do it anyway. You can too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back