is there a way to get in the vatican?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
xnder

is there a way to get in the vatican?

Post by xnder »

they hide secret ancient knowledge in the vatican... there must be a lot of information about satanism... how to perfectly destroy the enemy? you have to destroy them from inside. act like you are one of them and then destroy them. whats your opinion and do you think we need to get in the vatican? we can refind every information by ourselves. DEEP MEDITATION! but im still a very curious person. i hate the jews and the greys. i want isreal to burn and suffer. yes i got my eye in my profile pic its to show you that im not scared of you - jew scumbag i know you are reading this. i will send you to a very dark place after your death. :D
sometimes i feel like im omnipresent-
NinRick

Re: is there a way to get in the vatican?

Post by NinRick »

Yeah, go there and get cursed. You will suffer for years to come.

Don’t go there ffs.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Look, I don’t hate you, I just hate stupidity.
So don’t take it personal when I get a bit impolite.

You can literally just walk inside this shit hole. Don’t fucking do it!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

xnder wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 am
they hide secret ancient knowledge in the vatican... there must be a lot of information about satanism... how to perfectly destroy the enemy? you have to destroy them from inside. act like you are one of them and then destroy them. whats your opinion and do you think we need to get in the vatican? we can refind every information by ourselves. DEEP MEDITATION! but im still a very curious person. i hate the jews and the greys. i want isreal to burn and suffer. yes i got my eye in my profile pic its to show you that im not scared of you - jew scumbag i know you are reading this. i will send you to a very dark place after your death. :D
Short answer: NO.

The amount of enemy programming, energy to endure to achive this is not worth the outcome. HP. Hoodedcobra666 once said for realy old and important books to read (in the vatican) one has to know the name of the book and sites in the book in andvance, which they want to read, only these pages the person can read under supervision from a guard.

Instead of planing some mission impossibel stuff, fokus on self advacement and warfare.

And pls remove your face picture, it is not only you who can get cursed, it is also your friends relatives who are connected to you.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

xnder wrote:
Do the Final RTR and advance your soul every day.

That is the path to victory and to secrets.

Also your attitude of untouchable is foolish. You can be touched, and most likely you will at some point get a taste of enemy activity for such foolishness. And you won't be sending anyone anywhere when you don't put in the work and actually start working on yourself.
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

xnder wrote:
It's not worth attacking any high profile places or people. Even just doing the rtr directed towards or into them. You will know what I mean if you do it that is if you are able to stay strong and survive.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
serpentwalker666

Post by serpentwalker666 »

xnder wrote:
Take the advice of other members. You need to be spiritually advancing and working on void meditation alongside warfare through final rtr.

Gentiles trying to infiltrate and get into the enemy ranks and bulwarks is not only foolish, its extremely futile.

Jews have guarded and keep a major hold on theur stolen knowledge for centuries... Hooded Cobra and Maxine Dietrich have compiled the rituals necessary to destroy the enemy under the guidance and instructions of the gods.

Those are your task, those are your target to direct all that bloodthirsty intent.

Anything else like infiltrating, is not to be done.

Anonymous Internet Activism can be done eventually but start from here and build up from here.
V12-POWER

Post by V12-POWER »

get yourself a dozer, preferably a D11, a lot of armor plates, a good industrial grade welder, a ton of welding sticks/wire/filler rod depending on which welder you use, remember TIG is best

you will stomp right in with that thing, literally unstoppable unless you run out of fuel, once you’re in make sure to get everything these cunts stole from us intact, probably a few gold bars too if possible but that’s a side mission already

now in all seriousness, a similar kinda thing has happened already with someone beefing the fck out of a dozer and going on a revenge rampage
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

V12-POWER wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:55 pm
get yourself a dozer, preferably a D11, a lot of armor plates, a good industrial grade welder, a ton of welding sticks/wire/filler rod depending on which welder you use, remember TIG is best

you will stomp right in with that thing, literally unstoppable unless you run out of fuel, once you’re in make sure to get everything these cunts stole from us intact, probably a few gold bars too if possible but that’s a side mission already

now in all seriousness, a similar kinda thing has happened already with someone beefing the fck out of a dozer and going on a revenge rampage
Huh?

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

xnder wrote:
In order to get to Vatican you will probaby need to be approved by some high rank vatican priesthood.
But I will tell something interesting about someone who said on a TV series that he went to Vatican. He is a former army general so I quite believe him. Many people said about him that he's mentally insane because of his `hobbies` about UFOs while he is internationally recognised for his work in different science and millitary fields.

If I remember right, he said there are a total of 17 underground levels containing over 80 km of storage area full of all kind of scrolls, maps (on paper, on animal skin, on rocks etc), books and writings as old as ancient times, objects and artifacts and so on. He said on each level there is a monk whose duty is to protect that level and will never leave it anymore. He said when monks get old they train youger ones to replace them for when they die. He refused to say what specifically was looking for there.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
Donovandal

Post by Donovandal »

This "secret ancient knowledge" you speak of that is hidden in the vatican was originally given to us by our gods.

So, if we advance spiritually ourselves to the point when we will be able to have a successfull telepathic conversation with our gods, not only we can relearn everything, but we can learn even more.

Provided, of course, that we are mature enough to successfully learn and understand said knowledge.

Simple isn't ? and you don't lose anything, except time and effort.