Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

So I've been experiencing something called gangstalking intensely for a few years now, It turns out its been happening to me since I was a kid but I didn't know until it got bad a few years ago after I joined JoS and dedicated my soul to Father Satan.

thousands and thousands of people have been reporting that they are going through the same, with numbers seemingly increasing more as time goes by.

What Is so insidious about this, and what I noticed as a trend in lots of the victims is they said the only time their gangstalking stopped or lessened, was if they repented to jesus christ, read the bible, attended church, stop having goals and dreams, obey authority, and pray to Jesus Christ regularly.

The people who target me constantly try to terrorize me also into repenting saying it will only stop if I repent, ask Jesus for forgiveness, and turn my life over to him..

First of all, repent and ask for forgiveness for what when I haven't done shit? If anyone should be repenting and asking for forgiveness, it should be my fucking psychopathic parents he tortured me for 20 years in the name of Jesus Christ, and all my peers in that fucking Christian School i went to that made my life a living hell.

What is with these crazy peoples obsession with telling you to ask the lord jesus christ for forgiveness and repent to him? what am I doing? are you seriously saying because i masterbate im an evil sinner, oh noooo the horror!

I keep telling them, why in the fuck would I ever worship Jesus Christ if he has to get people to harass me, bully me, stalk me, spy on me, ruin my ability to make money, make me homeless, drug me, raped me, poke holes in condom and try to impregnate me?

I can't make this shit up, i met this really hot guy and like obviously one this lead to another, but the dude turned out to be a christian and i swear it was like he was possessed or something because he literally not only poked a hole in the condom trying to get me pregnant, he broke his finger before we started having sex on purpose to get special attention from me? We went to the living room and he was making a big deal out of it saying I think i need to go to the hospital, so i got him some ice and turmeric golden milk for the pain and while I was icing it he goes " sometimes i want to injure myself on purpose for special attention". I honestly thought he was joking, but then put two and two together when he left. I confronted him about it and he didn't even deny it, he goes "lol I told you I'm a genius". He was also heavily trying to influence me to turn my life over to jesus christ. Same with my psycho next door neighbour beside me, telling me my crystals and my shirt I was wearing with occult symbols were evil and that's why I get targeted.

These people are literally RELENTLESS. Everywhere I go some christian tries to harass me, even muslims.

Funny story though, this muslim was trying to convert me to islam who has a store up my street and I was like nah homie and just recently his store caught on fire and they lost their ability to make their money. I was walking home one day after meditating at the park and saw fire trucks and police cars outside his store. Thanks Father Satan!

This stuff is so insane though, I made a post about having a christian friend but I actually had to block him despite him being nice cause He wont respect that im a satanist and he's completely mind controlled. He video timed me one day and he was wearing a cross with jesus on it which he has never done before and was literally glaring at me and being hostile towards me. today I sent him JoS exposing christianity website and he blocked me. good riddance. Blocked him back.

These people are so far gone and its like if your god and jesus are soooo fucking amazing why does he need to send people to harass someone constantly and do evil shit to them to gain your alliance and to worship him?

What i've been doing lately, is whenever these fucking assholes come to harass me about jesus and do evil shit, I send them a picture I got from google of christian torture devices "because jesus loves you". That seems to do the trick, they flip their shit and tell me how man and rude I am and how dare I disrespect them. Me? Disrespect you? What about YOUR people usng horrific torture devices to force people into christianity and catholicism.


i'm so over this honestly. These religions and their followers need to be taken out I'm tired of my life being made a living hell all because I refuse to be controlled, refuse to be oppressed, told what to do, and be their fucking slave.

I was dating this guy who knows a lot about astrology and meditation, the occult, and he makes music and is in hollywood. You would never expect it, but turns out he is a jew. When I found out he was a jew, and found out he sacrificed his friend to try to get a sony deal things got ugly fast. He started bullying me too and openly admitted to me him nd his friends got posessed for 4 hours the day before after he kept projecting and calling me an evil monster when I didn't do nothing but ask him legitimate questions about his intentions. The sony deal didn't work out well, cause sony only offered them 100k deal. Shout out to Father Satan again, because ever since that dude betrayed my trust and i found out he was conspiring against me him and his bands music has flopped. They used to get views on youtube from 100k-1 million and now they can't even get 10,000 views. Its bad.

Anyways sorry for the rant, i know I said i'd stop using this website but i'm really isolated and can't take it anymore, and take the constant harassment. Gangstalking is real, and it's not a delusion. The fact that all the people who get gangstalked too report that it only lessens or stops if they repent to jesus and read the bible SAYS A LOT!

fuck this system, fuck jesus, fuck allah, fuck your false gods, I AM SOVEREIGN AND I WILL FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM NO MATTER WHAT. i refuse to be controlled of oppressed by this corrupted system, refuse to be a victim any longer, refuse to have my RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS TAKEN, REFUSE TO BE CONTROLLED.

go fuck yourselves bible thumpers. you notice how they all have the fluoride stare, and for people who are so holy and righteous theyre the first to protect this corrupted system that is fine using child labour to make our clothing and our products, and fine with a system that enslaves people overall.

Period.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Henu the Great »

Yeah, well you have all the tools available for self betterment on JoS, and on these forums. So good luck overcoming your issues. I suggest a heck of a lot of cleaning and detaching rituals as starters. Work on balancing yourself, spiritually and physically. Look at your elemental composition to see what you lack or express too much and do hatha yoga to get the ball rolling. As the saying goes rolling stone gathers no moss.
User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by NakedPluto »

Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
Image
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 pm
Yeah, well you have all the tools available for self betterment on JoS, and on these forums. So good luck overcoming your issues. I suggest a heck of a lot of cleaning and detaching rituals as starters. Work on balancing yourself, spiritually and physically. Look at your elemental composition to see what you lack or express too much and do hatha yoga to get the ball rolling. As the saying goes rolling stone gathers no moss.
My mom refuses to tell me my time of birth so I can't get an accurate birth chart. My birth certificate is very sketchy too doesn't have a time of birth either, idk if thats because it's one from a third world country/the carribean.

sorry not sorry, but i'm mostly black not sure why people keep accusing me of being a jew.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by NakedPluto »

itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
Image
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am
So I've been experiencing something called gangstalking intensely for a few years now, It turns out its been happening to me since I was a kid but I didn't know until it got bad a few years ago after I joined JoS and dedicated my soul to Father Satan.

thousands and thousands of people have been reporting that they are going through the same, with numbers seemingly increasing more as time goes by.

What Is so insidious about this, and what I noticed as a trend in lots of the victims is they said the only time their gangstalking stopped or lessened, was if they repented to jesus christ, read the bible, attended church, stop having goals and dreams, obey authority, and pray to Jesus Christ regularly.

The people who target me constantly try to terrorize me also into repenting saying it will only stop if I repent, ask Jesus for forgiveness, and turn my life over to him..

First of all, repent and ask for forgiveness for what when I haven't done shit? If anyone should be repenting and asking for forgiveness, it should be my fucking psychopathic parents he tortured me for 20 years in the name of Jesus Christ, and all my peers in that fucking Christian School i went to that made my life a living hell.

What is with these crazy peoples obsession with telling you to ask the lord jesus christ for forgiveness and repent to him? what am I doing? are you seriously saying because i masterbate im an evil sinner, oh noooo the horror!

I keep telling them, why in the fuck would I ever worship Jesus Christ if he has to get people to harass me, bully me, stalk me, spy on me, ruin my ability to make money, make me homeless, drug me, raped me, poke holes in condom and try to impregnate me?

I can't make this shit up, i met this really hot guy and like obviously one this lead to another, but the dude turned out to be a christian and i swear it was like he was possessed or something because he literally not only poked a hole in the condom trying to get me pregnant, he broke his finger before we started having sex on purpose to get special attention from me? We went to the living room and he was making a big deal out of it saying I think i need to go to the hospital, so i got him some ice and turmeric golden milk for the pain and while I was icing it he goes " sometimes i want to injure myself on purpose for special attention". I honestly thought he was joking, but then put two and two together when he left. I confronted him about it and he didn't even deny it, he goes "lol I told you I'm a genius". He was also heavily trying to influence me to turn my life over to jesus christ. Same with my psycho next door neighbour beside me, telling me my crystals and my shirt I was wearing with occult symbols were evil and that's why I get targeted.

These people are literally RELENTLESS. Everywhere I go some christian tries to harass me, even muslims.

Funny story though, this muslim was trying to convert me to islam who has a store up my street and I was like nah homie and just recently his store caught on fire and they lost their ability to make their money. I was walking home one day after meditating at the park and saw fire trucks and police cars outside his store. Thanks Father Satan!

This stuff is so insane though, I made a post about having a christian friend but I actually had to block him despite him being nice cause He wont respect that im a satanist and he's completely mind controlled. He video timed me one day and he was wearing a cross with jesus on it which he has never done before and was literally glaring at me and being hostile towards me. today I sent him JoS exposing christianity website and he blocked me. good riddance. Blocked him back.

These people are so far gone and its like if your god and jesus are soooo fucking amazing why does he need to send people to harass someone constantly and do evil shit to them to gain your alliance and to worship him?

What i've been doing lately, is whenever these fucking assholes come to harass me about jesus and do evil shit, I send them a picture I got from google of christian torture devices "because jesus loves you". That seems to do the trick, they flip their shit and tell me how man and rude I am and how dare I disrespect them. Me? Disrespect you? What about YOUR people usng horrific torture devices to force people into christianity and catholicism.


i'm so over this honestly. These religions and their followers need to be taken out I'm tired of my life being made a living hell all because I refuse to be controlled, refuse to be oppressed, told what to do, and be their fucking slave.

I was dating this guy who knows a lot about astrology and meditation, the occult, and he makes music and is in hollywood. You would never expect it, but turns out he is a jew. When I found out he was a jew, and found out he sacrificed his friend to try to get a sony deal things got ugly fast. He started bullying me too and openly admitted to me him nd his friends got posessed for 4 hours the day before after he kept projecting and calling me an evil monster when I didn't do nothing but ask him legitimate questions about his intentions. The sony deal didn't work out well, cause sony only offered them 100k deal. Shout out to Father Satan again, because ever since that dude betrayed my trust and i found out he was conspiring against me him and his bands music has flopped. They used to get views on youtube from 100k-1 million and now they can't even get 10,000 views. Its bad.

Anyways sorry for the rant, i know I said i'd stop using this website but i'm really isolated and can't take it anymore, and take the constant harassment. Gangstalking is real, and it's not a delusion. The fact that all the people who get gangstalked too report that it only lessens or stops if they repent to jesus and read the bible SAYS A LOT!

fuck this system, fuck jesus, fuck allah, fuck your false gods, I AM SOVEREIGN AND I WILL FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM NO MATTER WHAT. i refuse to be controlled of oppressed by this corrupted system, refuse to be a victim any longer, refuse to have my RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS TAKEN, REFUSE TO BE CONTROLLED.

go fuck yourselves bible thumpers. you notice how they all have the fluoride stare, and for people who are so holy and righteous theyre the first to protect this corrupted system that is fine using child labour to make our clothing and our products, and fine with a system that enslaves people overall.

Period.
I believe you!!
Christians are ruthless motherfuckers.
Im sorry you are in this situation..
Keep strong like you are.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
What is wrong with her post? i doen't see anything wrong with it!.
Do you have any idea what it is like to be at the mercy of the enemy? I do! Or to be harrassed everyday by them or to be stalked by them. Christians ready go to exteme lengths to convert people believe me and i do believe her.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Henu the Great »

itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:46 am
My mom refuses to tell me my time of birth so I can't get an accurate birth chart. My birth certificate is very sketchy too doesn't have a time of birth either, idk if thats because it's one from a third world country/the carribean.
You could find out the hospital of your birth and go look for the records there.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18989
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1940
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by NinRick »

itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:11 pm
NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am


How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
Tbh, NakedPluto counts to the Elite of this place. And no, he did not gaslight you, he just told you his detached opinion about how it appears you deal with situations, given what you tell us and especially *how* you tell us things.

Nobody is attacking you here.
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
MrIntrepid
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by MrIntrepid »

itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am

How long are you going to hang around here playing the victim card and pretending you're not a troll? Wanna tell us more about how monks are weak spiritually because they cut their hair off?
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3316
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by slyscorpion »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:16 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
What is wrong with her post? i doen't see anything wrong with it!.
Do you have any idea what it is like to be at the mercy of the enemy? I do! Or to be harrassed everyday by them or to be stalked by them. Christians ready go to exteme lengths to convert people believe me and i do believe her.
This kind of thinking is a common known symptom of mental illness or abuse of certain drugs.

That is what likely is wrong with this. It's not reality as in probably isn't even happening.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4154
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Stormblood »

NinRick wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:24 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:11 pm
NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am


To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
Tbh, NakedPluto counts to the Elite of this place. And no, he did not gaslight you, he just told you his detached opinion about how it appears you deal with situations, given what you tell us and especially *how* you tell us things.

Nobody is attacking you here.
I'll bite. This person should take a literacy course, since they don't even know what gaslighting means. Also, it seems they suffer from paranoia and persecution complex. It is difficult for me to take them seriously or relate to them in any way when they act like. Sounds like an aggressive (vs passive-aggressive) and less smart version than Azorm.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:11 pm
NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am


How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴

I can see your point but he did not gaslight you..
Doen't worry just do the FRTR everyday it will definitely help and also like Henu said do a lot of spiritual cleaning. Build your aura of protection.
Goodluck and be careful.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am

How long are you going to hang around here playing the victim card and pretending you're not a troll? Wanna tell us more about how monks are weak spiritually because they cut their hair off?
I doen't understand how can you call her a troll!
Hp Cobra are you seeing this?
Sorry if im wrong but this is unacceptable!
Instead of breaking our people down why doesn't you rather help them.

Give me one good reason you are calling her a troll.
Yes she made a mistake with gaslighting but still there is no reason to call her a troll.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

slyscorpion wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 am
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:16 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
What is wrong with her post? i doen't see anything wrong with it!.
Do you have any idea what it is like to be at the mercy of the enemy? I do! Or to be harrassed everyday by them or to be stalked by them. Christians ready go to exteme lengths to convert people believe me and i do believe her.
This kind of thinking is a common known symptom of mental illness or abuse of certain drugs.

That is what likely is wrong with this. It's not reality as in probably isn't even happening.
No its not i have seen christians do this before. They team up and harass people especially if the person has a attitude like this women, to have the "balls" to tell them fuck off. They are relentless and dangerous.
User avatar
MrIntrepid
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by MrIntrepid »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 am

Give me one good reason you are calling her a troll.
Yes she made a mistake with gaslighting but still there is no reason to call her a troll.
"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 am

Give me one good reason you are calling her a troll.
Yes she made a mistake with gaslighting but still there is no reason to call her a troll.
"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
I haven't seen her other posts.
User avatar
MrIntrepid
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:30 pm
Location: Pluto

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by MrIntrepid »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 am

Give me one good reason you are calling her a troll.
Yes she made a mistake with gaslighting but still there is no reason to call her a troll.
"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
The highest order of Morality is Self Preservation.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 am
MrIntrepid wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am

How long are you going to hang around here playing the victim card and pretending you're not a troll? Wanna tell us more about how monks are weak spiritually because they cut their hair off?
I doen't understand how can you call her a troll!
Hp Cobra are you seeing this?
Sorry if im wrong but this is unacceptable!
Instead of breaking our people down why doesn't you rather help them.

Give me one good reason you are calling her a troll.
Yes she made a mistake with gaslighting but still there is no reason to call her a troll.

Thank you for helping me and not bullying me like these people are. I’m not on drugs either like gaslighting means for example say someone punches you, and when you ask them why they call you crazy and delusional and say they never touched you. That’s gaslighting

These people are gaslighting me. They aren’t here to witness what I go through and keep trying to tell me I’m crazy, it’s in my head, I’m a Jew, I’m a rat, I’m a troll, I’m a drug addict.

I’m literally not a drug addict at all . I’m 110% sober and that’s not a lie. I did experiment with psychedelics when I was younger but that was many years ago and only a few times. Most people my age are alcoholics and party 24/7, me I’m at home meditating everyday, trying to heal from trauma, trying to avoid ppl targeting me and trying to stop me from spiritually advancing.

I literally have no life all I do is my power meditations, aura cleansing, chakra healing, studying, healing from trauma and make music.

I’m not a Jew, I’m from the carribean And was raised in a very abusive Christian home where I experienced many injustices. That isn’t me playing victim, in fact I’m a survivor and warrior. I should be dead now, most ppl would of committed suicide going through what I did.

Secondly I’m not a troll. These men are. They are blantantly bullies. Last time I checked isnt chakra work and power meditations supposed to make you more empathic and compassionate ?

These people display deep hostility, resentment, and contempt towards others. I’ve looked and they don’t just do this to me, they’ve run multiple people off this forum by bullying them, gaslighting them, and making so many outlandish false accusasions.

Clearly they’re the trolls or infiltrators and have a hive mind herd mentality? Why do they need so many of them for one 25 year old woman? I’m literally a fucking 25 year old woman why are they harassing me under every post I make.

They are hypocrites and so off base because Ms my things I talk about the JOS website warn about but ohhh she’s a crazy drug addict she loves playing victim oh she’s a Jew oh she’s a troll.


This type of behavour is only going to scare ppl away from JOS. Seems like that’s their goal.

Some guy made a post how he had to leave this forum and make “normal” friends because of how bad this forum is.

It’s bad enough I go through so much spiritual warfare but to come on here and get blatantly bullied then accused of playing victim when they quite literally are BULLYING me for no reason ?


Also open your eyes guys, the guy with t he animal picture has in his bio that he’s a sexless grey alien but everyone is attacking me?
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:31 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Have you ever told this to anyone? And if yes, what did they told you? Exactly! No one is "gangstalking" you. You are on the road to a known archetype of manifestation. This coleration of events and emotional amplitude leads to unrealistic interpretations and bases that you try to further your own soul and mind. People are people. Jews are Jews. Stupid is stupid, random is random. Please, if you are not a jew, do decide and try to create a new fresh start. Like a landmark. Read the whole website, read and be sincere to yourself what you understand. Then slowly progress in meditations, pure discipline of cleaning and warfare. After a couple of months, please, re-read the post that you made now, and give a self-evaluation and self-response.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18989

Ong this proves my point further!! They are saying I’m delusional and none of this happens but high priestess shares this is happening to someone else and everyone worships her ?&??!

This is genuinely in insidious and evil. It’s a good thing I’m strong asf , their goal to scare me away from satanism isn’t working. I’m one person a need they need a whole crew to gang up on one fucking young woman! 1 vs how many? And they still can’t destroy me!?

Lol man bullies . Bullies everywhere. Christian bullies, music industry bullies, abusive PArents, bullied by my peers, abusive Christian school, and bullies on JOS. When can I catch a break.
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm


"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:49 pm
Yeah, well you have all the tools available for self betterment on JoS, and on these forums. So good luck overcoming your issues. I suggest a heck of a lot of cleaning and detaching rituals as starters. Work on balancing yourself, spiritually and physically. Look at your elemental composition to see what you lack or express too much and do hatha yoga to get the ball rolling. As the saying goes rolling stone gathers no moss.

Hey I just wanted to thank you for the advice and being fair and kind to me despite before. I followed your advice and I’m trying to contact the hospital I was born at. I might just fly to the Caribbean and get it physically, I feel more centred in tropical climates anyways.

I also started hatha yesterday, it’s really hard my hips are the worst place and I have a locked jaw. I saw high priestess said on the chakra page the most common blockages are the sacral, throat, and crown and that’s my problem areas for sure. I think it has to do with the abusive I was subjected to growing up.

I’ve been going really hard with cleaning my aura I don’t miss a day ever since the shit with my neighbours went down and do it relentlessly. Usually more than twice a day, and I clean my aura in the bath/shower too, return curses almost every night, and I do full chakra meditation 5-6 times a week. I also do the ritual in the “Vampires: The occult truth” 2-3 times a week also . I listen to etheric cord cutting morphogenic field often as well, I used to have terrible posture because I was chronically in fight-or-flight and morphogenic fields fixed my posture and saved my life.

If the bullying on the forum doesn’t get worse I’ll give updates but as of right now, by doing all this, deleting my social media accounts, and not leaving my house unless I need food things aren’t as bad anymore.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm


"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.

My post history goes like this:

- Me begging for help because upstairs neighbours are psychic vampires

- people ganging up on me, bullying me, calling me a Jew, troll, a federal agent rat, and drug addict instead of being compassionate and helping me and also saying in a polite manner posts like that are breaking the rules of the forums someone thing I didn’t know and won’t do again now that I do know

- me defending myself against the hive mind of men on here who need a herd and group to bully one woman. I bet anything if I was like the other chick, and put my tail between my legs, say sorry over and over :( was submissive and let them dominate me things would of definitely been different. However I don’t tolerate bullying. It’s not persecution syndrome when multiple ppl need to gang up and be rude and belittling to one woman who is probably younger than them

Y’all need empathy and need to stop trying to dominate woman. It’s really weird.

Also I learned in psychology, when people accuse you relentlessly of something it’s usually projection and means that they’re doing what they accuse you of.

For example : a significant other constantly accusing you of cheating when you’re not, then you find out they have been cheating on you the whole time and despite getting caught gaslight you and call you crazy and delusional .

The amount of times y’all accused me of being a drug addicts makes me feel like it’s projection at this point and y’all suffer from substance abuse.

People who abuse substances typically are less inclined to empathy and tend to be hostile, abusive, mean and toxic. Especially alcoholics.

Y’all doing ok in this pandemic.

The bottom line is you people don’t like me because just like other men in society, you expect woman to be submissive towards you and put their tails between their legs.

Outspoken woman who don’t take shit from no one have always been persecuted by society and even labeled “witches”. History just loves repeating itself huh.

Y’all take care now. Don’t you see to by hating me and coming on all my posts to belittle me, gang up on me, bully me, gaslight me, be rude and hostile you’re giving your power and energy away to me?

If you hate me so much and think I’m so crazy drug addict and such a insignificant hopeless nobody then why pay me so much mind? I’m sure you have something more important to do than constantly harass a 25 year old woman?

Also again, empathy where? Is that how you treat drug addicts? Even if I were a drug addict, bullying and belittling an addict doesn’t help them. You’re making it worse. Last time I checked and based on studies, people who abuse drugs do so because they suffer from lack of self worth, trauma, depression, and anxiety. It’s a coping mechanism for people Who are weak minded and don’t have the means for therapy or mental health Support.

This is not how you treat “addicts” . In order to help people, you lift them up by showing them love, compassion, showing them kindness, giving them positive affirmations.

Scientists did a study on the power of words (words are spells). They grew the same two plant species in the same conditions. The only difference was one plant got told “I hate you everyday, while the other got told “I love you”.

The “I hate you plant” didn’t even grow. The I love you plant grew bigger than average for its species.

Power of words are everything.

I can only thank you though because despite you guys being big old meanies that need to bully woman and gang up on her to feel worthy and superior , you’re teaching me to grow thicker skin and not take things personally.

It’s obvious you guys are obviously suffering right now. Maybe cause of the pandemic, soiritual warefare, or can’t get laid. Either way I wish you healing from whatever is hurting you that leads you to have to bully young woman on this forum.

I wish you healing like I wish myself healing from my traumatic upbringing.

Wish you the best! Toodles!
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

I think it’s real but it isn’t as widespread as some “Targeted individuals” would like you to believe. It would probably be a lot more effective to have people harass you psychically than follow you around in color coded cars, make and hand signals and all of the other GS methods.

https://youtu.be/pndQoHkpxCE
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐Soldiers of Satan.𖤐
𖤐There’s no holding back..𖤐
𖤐Born to raise hell...𖤐
𖤐We will attack!!!!𖤐
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am

How long are you going to hang around here playing the victim card and pretending you're not a troll? Wanna tell us more about how monks are weak spiritually because they cut their hair off?


Teheheheh I love this article 💞💞💞


http://keepersoftheword.org/traditions/ ... long-hair/

“ In many countries around the World, Holy men and Holy women are recognized by the length and glory of their hair. The cutting of hair by oppressors has long represented the submission and defeat of a People, through humiliation. ”
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm


"She" frequently "gaslights" while claiming others do that to "her." They have no desire to stop being a retard as far as I can see and this is definitely malicious. If you want to baby someone who's clearly fucking around on the forum then be my guest, but I am not cognitively inclined to abide by their garbage. I'm no authority of course, so also feel free to pay me no mind.
I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
Im a complete idiot im so sorry for backing her up i did not realise. I should of read her other posts. What i said about christians is true though. This is the second time i stand up for someone on the forums and it hits me back straight in the face. You guys are great,you are way ahead of me in this spiritual war zone. Sorry Naked pluto aswel for thinking you are what she said.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

MrIntrepid wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am

How long are you going to hang around here playing the victim card and pretending you're not a troll? Wanna tell us more about how monks are weak spiritually because they cut their hair off?


*DJ Khaled voice* ANOTHA ONE teheheh

https://energyiseverythingeie.com/artic ... l-benefits

Durrrr don’t mind me I’m a 25 year old woman who ppl think is a retarded bimbo durrrrr durrr surrrr 😂😂😂



LMAOOO DJ Khalid another one

This one is my MIDDLE FINGER to you assholes, and shout out to my muh fucking PEOPLE.

https://www.kikacurls.com/blogs/kikas-b ... e-movement


“Spiritual Signification

Black hair had also big spiritual meanings in those times. Since hair is located at the highest point of the body, the closest to heaven, it was believed that communication with gods and spirits were made through hair and directed to the soul”


“When the slave trade started in the 15th century, Africans were captured, were forced to slavery and had their hair shaved. Shaving African hair was seen as a way to humiliate them since they valued their hair tremendously. By shaving their head they were also deprived of their identity. Slaves owners would justify shaving their head for sanitary reasons but it had a deeper meaning; it was the first step taken by European to erase slaves’ culture and identity.”


Just say you hate woman and call it a day.

It’s okay I’m sure there’s therapist for that.
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3316
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by slyscorpion »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:43 am
slyscorpion wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 am
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:16 am

What is wrong with her post? i doen't see anything wrong with it!.
Do you have any idea what it is like to be at the mercy of the enemy? I do! Or to be harrassed everyday by them or to be stalked by them. Christians ready go to exteme lengths to convert people believe me and i do believe her.
This kind of thinking is a common known symptom of mental illness or abuse of certain drugs.

That is what likely is wrong with this. It's not reality as in probably isn't even happening.
No its not i have seen christians do this before. They team up and harass people especially if the person has a attitude like this women, to have the "balls" to tell them fuck off. They are relentless and dangerous.
Never heard of or seen anyone at all do this not even Jews. That post has a vibe like someone is disconnected from reality in some way.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Blackdragon666 »

Sounds like it's strongly fated in your birth chart. You can do a 40 day working with Sowilo or Algiz and affirm that you are always protected from people who try to push enemy programs on you. The enemy can also use xians and muslims to get to you. Also, if you wear clothing with Satanic art on it you're definitely going to attract more nutcase xians and muslims than the average Satanist. You can't even throw a curse in peace because they will easily put two and two together. The best way to survive is to keep your mouth shut and not tell any outsider about your beliefs, not wear Satanic clothing or get tattoos on a visible place, or send links to just anyone. What you call gangstalking is the normal behavior of xians toward Satanists or anyone they suspect to be associated with Satan.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Blackdragon666 »

itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:11 pm
NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am


How arrogant to think you know so much about a stranger's life who you don't even know the name of.

Have a great rest of your day sweetheart <3 I can't take people like you seriously xoxoxo
To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
Do you even know what spiritual warfare entails? It is about real curses and actual black magic, not getting one too many xians on your case (because you caused it by being too open about your beliefs). What does his reply to you have to do with your gender? Are you a feminist by any chance?
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

Blackdragon666 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:11 pm
Sounds like it's strongly fated in your birth chart. You can do a 40 day working with Sowilo or Algiz and affirm that you are always protected from people who try to push enemy programs on you. The enemy can also use xians and muslims to get to you. Also, if you wear clothing with Satanic art on it you're definitely going to attract more nutcase xians and muslims than the average Satanist. You can't even throw a curse in peace because they will easily put two and two together. The best way to survive is to keep your mouth shut and not tell any outsider about your beliefs, not wear Satanic clothing or get tattoos on a visible place, or send links to just anyone. What you call gangstalking is the normal behavior of xians toward Satanists or anyone they suspect to be associated with Satan.
1. they're not satanic symbols specifically, they're occult symbols and I rarely wear that shirt or anything occult related unless you count crystal jewelry.
2. I'm not ashamed of being a satanist and will not tolerate bullying or hide who I am or my relationship with Father Satan. High Priestess says she wears a baphomet necklace and wears it proudly, so I actually bought one and will do the same once I receive it. Don't take this post as me complaining in victim mode, its me standing in my power and standing beside Father Satan. Saying no, you will not oppress me, you will not control me, I am SOVEREIGN. It hurts obviously, but as I advance it will be easier to dodge these bullets like NEO.
3. High Priestess says Fear has no place in satanism, so if i hide my relationship with Father Satan in fear of persecution then I am doing exactly that, allowing fear and cowardly behaviour. i am proud of being a Satanist, and I love Father Satan with everything in me.
4. I said in another thread i am not a feminist. They do hate woman, and has everything to do with a woman. It appears to me you see people bullying a young woman and since you may be insecure you have not joined the hive mind herd mentality to try to take a punch at me too. It's ok, I get it. Weak people need groups to feel strong. Strong people stand alone.
User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by NakedPluto »

Ok now judging by your behavior toward all of SS, and the picture you just used as a profile picture, there's no further need for us to give you attention and energy, to receive back this worthless attention whoring. People tried to be nice to you, tried to help you and still do, and yet you post an "ass" in Satan's Temple because of "muh feelings" and much experience of traumatic life you've been through.

Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
Image
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

NakedPluto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm
Ok now judging by your behavior toward all of SS, and the picture you just used as a profile picture, there's no further need for us to give you attention and energy, to receive back this worthless attention whoring. People tried to be nice to you, tried to help you and still do, and yet you post an "ass" in Satan's Temple because of "muh feelings" and much experience of traumatic life you've been through.

Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
actually, I was nice to those who were nice to me :)

i thanked them several times actually. All I did was return peoples energy. If you were mean, bullied me, gaslighted me, or bullied me/belittled me I was mean back and stood up for myself.

If you were kind, I was kind back .If you helped me, I was kind and thankful.

I have freedom of speech, also asses are only sexual if you make them sexual. Last time I checked satan isn't about shaming and limitations. i have freedom of expression and decided to put that as my profile picture to show people they can't bully and can kiss my ass if they try.

Have a nice day sir! It's not attention whoring, it's called standing in my soverignty and taking no shit from hive minded bullies that need to gang up on people.

you weren't nice at all, you were arrogant, and belittled me to feel superior. Bye.
User avatar
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

why did you post a picture of an ass in Satans temple are you an immature asshole or something is it your attitude leaking :x :x :x :x
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3316
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by slyscorpion »

NakedPluto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm
Ok now judging by your behavior toward all of SS, and the picture you just used as a profile picture, there's no further need for us to give you attention and energy, to receive back this worthless attention whoring. People tried to be nice to you, tried to help you and still do, and yet you post an "ass" in Satan's Temple because of "muh feelings" and much experience of traumatic life you've been through.

Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
I didn't know this was a troll post but not suprised. Yeah I hope they delete that.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am
So I've been experiencing something called gangstalking intensely for a few years now, It turns out its been happening to me since I was a kid but I didn't know until it got bad a few years ago after I joined JoS and dedicated my soul to Father Satan.

thousands and thousands of people have been reporting that they are going through the same, with numbers seemingly increasing more as time goes by.

What Is so insidious about this, and what I noticed as a trend in lots of the victims is they said the only time their gangstalking stopped or lessened, was if they repented to jesus christ, read the bible, attended church, stop having goals and dreams, obey authority, and pray to Jesus Christ regularly.

The people who target me constantly try to terrorize me also into repenting saying it will only stop if I repent, ask Jesus for forgiveness, and turn my life over to him..

First of all, repent and ask for forgiveness for what when I haven't done shit? If anyone should be repenting and asking for forgiveness, it should be my fucking psychopathic parents he tortured me for 20 years in the name of Jesus Christ, and all my peers in that fucking Christian School i went to that made my life a living hell.

What is with these crazy peoples obsession with telling you to ask the lord jesus christ for forgiveness and repent to him? what am I doing? are you seriously saying because i masterbate im an evil sinner, oh noooo the horror!

I keep telling them, why in the fuck would I ever worship Jesus Christ if he has to get people to harass me, bully me, stalk me, spy on me, ruin my ability to make money, make me homeless, drug me, raped me, poke holes in condom and try to impregnate me?

I can't make this shit up, i met this really hot guy and like obviously one this lead to another, but the dude turned out to be a christian and i swear it was like he was possessed or something because he literally not only poked a hole in the condom trying to get me pregnant, he broke his finger before we started having sex on purpose to get special attention from me? We went to the living room and he was making a big deal out of it saying I think i need to go to the hospital, so i got him some ice and turmeric golden milk for the pain and while I was icing it he goes " sometimes i want to injure myself on purpose for special attention". I honestly thought he was joking, but then put two and two together when he left. I confronted him about it and he didn't even deny it, he goes "lol I told you I'm a genius". He was also heavily trying to influence me to turn my life over to jesus christ. Same with my psycho next door neighbour beside me, telling me my crystals and my shirt I was wearing with occult symbols were evil and that's why I get targeted.

These people are literally RELENTLESS. Everywhere I go some christian tries to harass me, even muslims.

Funny story though, this muslim was trying to convert me to islam who has a store up my street and I was like nah homie and just recently his store caught on fire and they lost their ability to make their money. I was walking home one day after meditating at the park and saw fire trucks and police cars outside his store. Thanks Father Satan!

This stuff is so insane though, I made a post about having a christian friend but I actually had to block him despite him being nice cause He wont respect that im a satanist and he's completely mind controlled. He video timed me one day and he was wearing a cross with jesus on it which he has never done before and was literally glaring at me and being hostile towards me. today I sent him JoS exposing christianity website and he blocked me. good riddance. Blocked him back.

These people are so far gone and its like if your god and jesus are soooo fucking amazing why does he need to send people to harass someone constantly and do evil shit to them to gain your alliance and to worship him?

What i've been doing lately, is whenever these fucking assholes come to harass me about jesus and do evil shit, I send them a picture I got from google of christian torture devices "because jesus loves you". That seems to do the trick, they flip their shit and tell me how man and rude I am and how dare I disrespect them. Me? Disrespect you? What about YOUR people usng horrific torture devices to force people into christianity and catholicism.


i'm so over this honestly. These religions and their followers need to be taken out I'm tired of my life being made a living hell all because I refuse to be controlled, refuse to be oppressed, told what to do, and be their fucking slave.

I was dating this guy who knows a lot about astrology and meditation, the occult, and he makes music and is in hollywood. You would never expect it, but turns out he is a jew. When I found out he was a jew, and found out he sacrificed his friend to try to get a sony deal things got ugly fast. He started bullying me too and openly admitted to me him nd his friends got posessed for 4 hours the day before after he kept projecting and calling me an evil monster when I didn't do nothing but ask him legitimate questions about his intentions. The sony deal didn't work out well, cause sony only offered them 100k deal. Shout out to Father Satan again, because ever since that dude betrayed my trust and i found out he was conspiring against me him and his bands music has flopped. They used to get views on youtube from 100k-1 million and now they can't even get 10,000 views. Its bad.

Anyways sorry for the rant, i know I said i'd stop using this website but i'm really isolated and can't take it anymore, and take the constant harassment. Gangstalking is real, and it's not a delusion. The fact that all the people who get gangstalked too report that it only lessens or stops if they repent to jesus and read the bible SAYS A LOT!

fuck this system, fuck jesus, fuck allah, fuck your false gods, I AM SOVEREIGN AND I WILL FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM NO MATTER WHAT. i refuse to be controlled of oppressed by this corrupted system, refuse to be a victim any longer, refuse to have my RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS TAKEN, REFUSE TO BE CONTROLLED.

go fuck yourselves bible thumpers. you notice how they all have the fluoride stare, and for people who are so holy and righteous theyre the first to protect this corrupted system that is fine using child labour to make our clothing and our products, and fine with a system that enslaves people overall.

Period.
your profile picture of an ass shows you got an attitude problem and are very disrespectful
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:58 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 am
...
your profile picture of an ass shows you got an attitude problem and are very disrespectful

I am nice to people are are nice to me. If ur a big ol meanie meanie bullly then I stand up for myself.

How arrogant these people are!! think they cant disrespect people but if people return your stank ass energy theyre disrespectful and rude. lol the pick says haters kiss my ass. Doesn't high priestess, hooded cobra, and father satan say we have freedom of expression. womp womp womp.

build a bridge and get over it. i'm a very loving and kind person if you are to me as well.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:16 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm


I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on
dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:16 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm


I haven't seen her other posts.
Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on
Let me get this straight, they can be hostile, belittle me, and be rude asf and have stank assk condescenidng energy towards me but god forbid me to stand up for myself.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7553
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

itsstarfire wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:56 am
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:16 pm
MrIntrepid wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:03 pm


Not attacking you, just to clarify. Nor do I want to turn anyone against whoever this "starfire" cunt is just because I don't like them. Anyone can look at their post history and come to whatever conclusion they want to.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on
dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.
Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Just some advice here nothing else.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

Blackdragon666 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:22 pm
itsstarfire wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:11 pm
NakedPluto wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:18 am


To know your name is pointless, and childish. To see how you think and manifest yourself is how I get to know you. Good luck on your affairs and please do better.
to gaslight strangers on the internet and try to make them feel delusional and crazy off a situation you're not experiencing or seeing your self, is childish and arrogant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
if a man or a older member made this post, ya'll wouldn't be speaking this way to them or invalidating their experience.

this need of yours to feel superior to others by belittling them and telling them their experience that you're not witnessing or experiencing is WIERD. you are a gaslighter. spiritual warfare is real. gangstalking, is real. thousands of people reporting the same bullshit, and getting harassed by christians but oh no even though JoS ministry says spiritual warfare is real im gunna tell strangers on the internet experiencing spiritual warfare theyre crazy and demean them to feel superior :( 🥴
Do you even know what spiritual warfare entails? It is about real curses and actual black magic, not getting one too many xians on your case (because you caused it by being too open about your beliefs). What does his reply to you have to do with your gender? Are you a feminist by any chance?


"doo y even know what spiritual warefare entails" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

look at this meanie meanie being belittling and condescending to try to feel superior for a few minutes. Do you feel good about yourself now meanie meanie?
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:56 am
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:16 pm


https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100

I see that now yes sorry for taking you on
dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.
Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Just some advice here nothing else.
Actually hooded cobra its not deserved whatsoever.

You and I both know energy is very real and speaks louder than words. They were hostile, belittled me, were condescending, called me a federal agent, a rat, and were RUDE trying to make me feel crazy and stupid for asking for help. instead of simply saying, hey this post is against the rules.

It is herd mentality, sorry but i'm not gonna sit here and have ppl call me all sorts of names, belittle me, gang up on me, and do everything to be a condescending asshole to feel superior at my expense.

I was asking for help and got gaslighted, called names, and ppl were hostile. they energy wasnt nice OR kind.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7553
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

NakedPluto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm
...
Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
Of course it was removed. Apparently in another unmoderated topic, this was so that people would masturbate or something.

If this person stops with all this and focus on the positive, and understand why these things occurred, they might as well stay, no issues.

But if they are to run gamut attacking every member and not understanding basic communication this simply cannot continue.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7553
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

itsstarfire wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:04 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:56 am


dude are you for real now, you're gunna fall under pressure of these bullies so they dont attack you too? Be stronger than that.

I was defending myself in my other posts because off the bat people were being hostile to me, calling me a drug addict, a federal agent, and a rat for asking for help and asking something i didnt know what against the rules.
Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Just some advice here nothing else.
Actually hooded cobra its not deserved whatsoever.

You and I both know energy is very real and speaks louder than words. They were hostile, belittled me, were condescending, called me a federal agent, a rat, and were RUDE trying to make me feel crazy and stupid for asking for help. instead of simply saying, hey this post is against the rules.

It is herd mentality, sorry but i'm not gonna sit here and have ppl call me all sorts of names, belittle me, gang up on me, and do everything to be a condescending asshole to feel superior at my expense.

I was asking for help and got gaslighted, called names, and ppl were hostile. they energy wasnt nice OR kind.
You are still entirely focused on other people and you did not even read your own first topic to understand how this could have reflected on them.

With that amount of selfishness all your life will be filled with problems, and they do not end when you exit this forum.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 am
itsstarfire wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:04 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 am


Display on toxic character and doing specific things, can make this come about. It's not rocket science. It's not because people hate you in particular or are out to get you, like you claimed of your neighbors.

You seem to never think how things you do may reflect on other people, and this is a primary source of your issues. Then the brat character.

With this path to your affairs, you'll invite dislike and hate from people simply because it can be deserved. Then, if you reply with more of the worse shit, it will continue, and posting up indecent or perverted things is not going to change anything.

Just some advice here nothing else.
Actually hooded cobra its not deserved whatsoever.

You and I both know energy is very real and speaks louder than words. They were hostile, belittled me, were condescending, called me a federal agent, a rat, and were RUDE trying to make me feel crazy and stupid for asking for help. instead of simply saying, hey this post is against the rules.

It is herd mentality, sorry but i'm not gonna sit here and have ppl call me all sorts of names, belittle me, gang up on me, and do everything to be a condescending asshole to feel superior at my expense.

I was asking for help and got gaslighted, called names, and ppl were hostile. they energy wasnt nice OR kind.
You are still entirely focused on other people and you did not even read your own first topic to understand how this could have reflected on them.

With that amount of selfishness all your life will be filled with problems, and they do not end when you exit this forum.

I read my first topic, I was asking for help how to ___ psychic vampires. I had no clue that such a topic was against the rules, and I apologized for that and said it wouldn't happen again.

Secondly, last time I checked i dont have to take shit from anyone.

I am extremely sensitive to energy. If you noticed, there were others in the forum I was very kind to, I thanked people multiple times, and was kind to them.

I can tell the difference between someone being genuinely helpful and stern in the way they do it,

and then a bully, someone who's goal is to belittle, condescend, needs to be mean to feel superior to others, and people who are hostile.

All the people who displayed these behaviours, I simply returned their energy. if they don't like it, maybe look in the mirror and don't treat people that way. Why am I gonna turn the other cheek and allow people to blatantly disrespect and belittle me!

Since they called me a troll, then fine! I put a troll profile picture and gave them what they asked for!

Those people spent so much time name calling me, projecting vile hostile energy, calling me a drug addict, a rat, a jew, a troll, belittling me, and trying to call me crazy for saying pyschic vampires are real and that my neighbours are that. They kept gaslighting me for things that are said on the JoS website like sorry, not sorry? Now on this post theyre doing the exact same thing.

Anyone who was genuinely helpful I was nice and thanked them, because why would I be mean if they aren't mean to me.

Until this person now saw the psychic vampire thread they were standing up for me because again how does this post specifically entail such treatment? Christians are relentless, and spiritual warfare is real. But you know, since they hate me so much doesn't matter what I post they gunna be meanies and take their shit out on me, and gang up to feel superior.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm
...
Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
Of course it was removed. Apparently in another unmoderated topic, this was so that people would masturbate or something.

If this person stops with all this and focus on the positive, and understand why these things occurred, they might as well stay, no issues.

But if they are to run gamut attacking every member and not understanding basic communication this simply cannot continue.

I understand basic communication. See how i'm respecting you?

If people don't want me to be mean back to them, stop being mean?

Stop ganging up on me and scapegoating me. It's that simple. im a very kind person until someone gives me a reason otherwise.

iI came here with the intent to get help and find community. funny enough, i noticed many people left this forum and said same shit ahppened to them and they got tired of it.

One guy said he had to get normal friends because of how badly people treated him on here.

so uh, looks to me i'm not the problem here.

I'm a nice person if you're nice to me and your energy isn't hostile and vile.
itsstarfire
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Re: Gangstalking by evil christians, jews, and muslims.

Post by itsstarfire »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 am
NakedPluto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:03 pm
...
Please HP do take down that profile picture, teens and certain 10 years olds can read this Forum. No need to expose them further on the internet to worthless whores. Case closed, no one should reply to you anymore with this attitude. You already have solid advice and the site up to study. Bye.
Of course it was removed. Apparently in another unmoderated topic, this was so that people would masturbate or something.

If this person stops with all this and focus on the positive, and understand why these things occurred, they might as well stay, no issues.

But if they are to run gamut attacking every member and not understanding basic communication this simply cannot continue.

Also please dont join in on them and send false propaganda. The other post I made was a troll post since people love calling me a troll. It wasn't posted as intent for me to masturabte , I sent a link to my nudes so and said in a trolling manner "here you can masturabte to this, dont say I never did anything nice for you"

take a joke, they keep saying im a troll so im giving them what they asked for.
Post Reply