Future of the world

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
Player7
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Future of the world

Post by Player7 »

Does anyone know how future events are going to unfold?

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Thanks in advance to any answers!
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2052
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Future of the world

Post by Henu the Great »

One thing for sure: The future is not set in stone!
FancyMancy
Posts: 5149
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by FancyMancy »

The best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself. Other than that, you can just look and see where things are going and what could happen, to an amount of probability.
User avatar
slyscorpion
Posts: 3117
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Future of the world

Post by slyscorpion »

Player7 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm
Does anyone know how future events are going to unfold?

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Thanks in advance to any answers!
Projecting is a useful skill to have here. It comes naturally to some more outer planet people. I believe this is the same kind of thing the Gods do but on a much higher level. If you want to see where the future is headed look yourself into it but be aware that if you see doom gloom death etc it may or may not be the true future as enemy curses tend to try to manifest this and place it on places as astral impressions so you may just be picking up on this.

So try to both logically look at the world and things around you and think of the consequences good or bad that are to come out of it and the world at large. So you know if something is bs more likely. As well as open your third eye at least somewhat and try to place yourself in the future. If you get a vision or see something it may be hard to pinpoint when it is for some people. A secret I found is if you can sense the energy during the event you see then you can sense where the sun is and maybe some planet this will give you clues as to when it is.

This is a skill to get better at as time goes on btw not something you get instantly I was practicing with this for quite sometime before I got ok at it. I correctly projected the ways in which my girlfriend would change as the enemy energy was removed from her down to every detail. That was one thing that turned out right. I project that sometime between around or in may there will be some riots in various places in the USA at least. So far as this projection that is the only one I got that I am somewhat sure of as it fits the logical aspect of where the world is headed and is. So I will see if that comes true. The rest that I got I am not sure of so I won't say. That is why use the logical aspect too. You can use this to know when things happen. It actually is pretty cool.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3033
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by Jack »

According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Future of the world

Post by NinRick »

Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
I am considering to move safe up some money and move to Eastern Europe or Russia before 2022. lol.
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3033
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by Jack »

NinRick wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:29 am
Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
I am considering to move safe up some money and move to Eastern Europe or Russia before 2022. lol.
I don't think Russia is a good place to go ,but Eastern Europe might be. It all depends upon the vaccination policy they have.
StraitShot47
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by StraitShot47 »

The leftist marxists will become increasingly aligned with the abrahamic religions(Judaism, christianity, and islam). Leading to a dark ages not seen for 700 years.

Immigration will be pushed to keep productivity up. Those that do not immigrate will be demonized as "human traffickers, war lords and drug runners".

Right wing parties will be ostracized from the federal government, relegated to state and local elections.

Critical race theory will start dictating if you date, sex, or marry within your race you have an unconscious bias. This applies mostly to whites.

The leftists will preach that their party will raise standards of living, yet all their policies will lower standards. Mainly increasing immigrant's standards.

Increases in censorship under an technocratic rule

Climate change will never truly be addressed. Only radical methods like cloud seeding or blocking the sun will be pushed.

Of course the usual will take course; increasing irritability, insanity, a general lack of connection to reality will take place. War, famine and disease either real or manufactured.
User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 am

Re: Future of the world

Post by DezFranky »

It's okay to have a realistic outset of current events but don't like the tides suck you in.

There are things that we can and cannot forsee. Most people use the excuse that since there is no future in the world, they can just give up and not do anything.

Dont be like that! 🐷
StraitShot47
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by StraitShot47 »

Player7 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm
Does anyone know how future events are going to unfold?

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Thanks in advance to any answers!
I didn't answer your questions, so I'll take a shot at them.

When you say stock market I assume you mean the stock market in the US. The federal government now has the authority to buy these assets. It may never go down, if it did I assume it would be because the Federal reserve wants to curtail inflation. If you start noticing sustained HIGH inflation in the CPI or PCE then that would foreshadow a stock market crash.

When will the internet go down? I again assume you're talking about the US. Well since leftists basically live online I don't think it will ever "go down". Power outages in select areas is more likely, and total censorship of right wing ideas is almost a certainty.

As for a virus that is lethal, who knows. Usually a pandemic happens once every 10 years. Now are those man made or not, there's no telling. Will it be extremely lethal, again no one can tell. I don't think the enemy wants a lethal virus as it would dwindle their populations the worst. It would also lead to an economic boon as their would be holes in production.

I hope this helps.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Future of the world

Post by NinRick »

Jack wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:02 pm
NinRick wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:29 am
Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
I am considering to move safe up some money and move to Eastern Europe or Russia before 2022. lol.
I don't think Russia is a good place to go ,but Eastern Europe might be. It all depends upon the vaccination policy they have.
We would have a house in an empty village in russia, with much land 40m x 100m where my Grandparents used to grow potatoes and stuff, they even had a cow and chickens.

I think I will just safe up a lot of money, go to eastern Europe, buy a flat or house there, and stay there until the whole situation has calmed down.

Then I return to Germany after 10 years or so, lol.
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Player7 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm
Does anyone know how future events are going to unfold?

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Thanks in advance to any answers!
In my opinion there are two phases going on in the world:
1. The last jewish attempt to transform this planet in their personal slave farm before age of Aquarius kicks in and will ruin their plans.
2. Environmental disastres caused by planetary energies and placements. As most people have noticed, it already started with tens of thousands of square miles of forests burning all over the world, massive earthquakes, floods. It just started and probably will continue for a few more years. This is also written in the jewish black magic book called bible, not because of `prophecy` but because of some people who anticipated these planetary energies since they align from time to time so is not really diffcult for someone very advanced in astrology to estimate when such events will take place if they take the time to analyse every single planet and also the effects caused by the combination of their energies.

So in my opinion what will happen in the close future (the following 4-5 years) will be gradual limitation of human rights and freedoms while allowing them to a small extend so jews won't cause global riots. They quite did already but nothing too obvious against themselves. If we do a good job with the RTRs they might get so exposed and damaged that this limiation of human rights will stop at some point somehow sooner than 2025 when age of aquarius kicks in. Then after this there are the environmental disasters which we can't do nothing about really as they are mostly caused by planetary placements, and also by jews with HAARP technology where they have interests to create such disasters.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
StyleCoin
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:04 am
Location: Olympus

Re: Future of the world

Post by StyleCoin »

Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
Do you think the deagel site's prediction will come true?
Hail Satan
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3033
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by Jack »

StyleCoin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
Do you think the deagel site's prediction will come true?
I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.
User avatar
Player7
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:27 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by Player7 »

Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
I wish in the future we won't need mandatory vaccines though I'm sure that's not the case in reality.
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: Future of the world

Post by Nikois666 »

Jack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm
StyleCoin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Jack wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.
Do you think the deagel site's prediction will come true?
I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.
Food chain reaction? I am a bit confused.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Final RTR for browser/mobile
Every SS here, should read this(some discipline is necessary)
Hail Satan!
Image
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3033
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Future of the world

Post by Jack »

Nikois666 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:26 pm
Jack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm
StyleCoin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Do you think the deagel site's prediction will come true?
I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.
Food chain reaction? I am a bit confused.
Search "Scorched Earth" and read both parts
User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Penguin North, Antarctica, Earth

Re: Future of the world

Post by Nikois666 »

Jack wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:28 pm
Nikois666 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:26 pm
Jack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm

I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.
Food chain reaction? I am a bit confused.
Search "Scorched Earth" and read both parts
Thanks, I already read both of them and I guess food chain reaction slipped from my mind. Will read it again.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Final RTR for browser/mobile
Every SS here, should read this(some discipline is necessary)
Hail Satan!
Image
Post Reply