Elon Musk, WW3, saving humanity on Mars?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Re: Elon Musk, WW3, saving humanity on Mars?

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am

I recall saying the jews would be transferred to Mars at some point in one of my related posts. To lord over the microchipped goyim farm from afar. Some here and some in Pissrael.

I must have been an insane, devout and of course radical lunatic as always, goy.

Let's watch netflix guys, fuck the RTRs. Destiny of the cattle..

Satanic Soul

Postby Satanic Soul » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

Hey HP, Musk also talks about the age of the robos, AI, and says that AI/Robots are more dangerous than a nuclear warhead.

AI and robots will probably be the ultimate Jewish wish. Their subtle and insidious way into destroying us all.

You can really see how everything is going to play out in the future right now... Institute a bunch of robots and have them kill us all.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 am

Satanic Soul wrote:Hey HP, Musk also talks about the age of the robos, AI, and says that AI/Robots are more dangerous than a nuclear warhead.

AI and robots will probably be the ultimate Jewish wish. Their subtle and insidious way into destroying us all.

You can really see how everything is going to play out in the future right now... Institute a bunch of robots and have them kill us all.

They definitely love scenarios like that. All of these fanboys of silicon valley, but I am sure this isn't gonna be the problem for the few upcoming years anyway. They just wish they had all of this, but this is not progressing as they would like. So don't panic at all in regards to these things right now.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Artificial intelligence, as it is called, is still really dumb, and any programs into making the machines "faster" is so far "snail paced". Which means, that the jew's wet dream is probably not gonna become reality any time soon. Plus, we are approaching the limits of silicon technology, soon we will not be able to shrink the silicon dye anymore, and the quantum computing is still in its infancy. So, there is not much more room for progress.

The entire battle has shifted to tech field nowadays. It will depend on how long can the jews control the humans through billions of devices that we own. How long can they push their agenda such as race mixing and liberalism through their social media and other means of manipulation.
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?
48 61 69 6c 20 53 61 74 61 6e 21

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:15 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... barry-lynn

I am very convinced that RTRs have brought the Google to the public spotlight.

Also, as I am someone who is a fan of technology, I have noticed many times how tech YouTubers get their videos demonetized every time they speak bad about Google products. "Tailosive Tech" got several of his videos demonetized, just because he told that "Google Pixel 2" smartphone is a junk ("which it is, and owning one is equal to giving all of your personal info to some rabbi in pissrael, and let him install video cams on you to watch you 24/7).

Facebook, also as once seen as one of the greatest tech miracles, is now also under the fire, more and more.

I am relentless in my online warfare against these monsters of todays world.

As with RTRs.

Keep up the fight! Because it is working.
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?
48 61 69 6c 20 53 61 74 61 6e 21

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Satanic Soul wrote:Hey HP, Musk also talks about the age of the robos, AI, and says that AI/Robots are more dangerous than a nuclear warhead.

They definitely love scenarios like that. All of these fanboys of silicon valley, but I am sure this isn't gonna be the problem for the few upcoming years anyway. They just wish they had all of this, but this is not progressing as they would like. So don't panic at all in regards to these things right now.

The jew wishes that "You, Robot" and "I, Robot".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy