Why is there no forum for germans

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
TeonX
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Why is there no forum for germans

Post by TeonX »

We seriosuly need a own forum for german people. Thanks in advance
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6615
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

When it's time, there may be. But presently, there is no freedom of speech and major abuse for Germans who have different political or religious opinions, and extremely powerful oppression.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
TeonX
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by TeonX »

Connection to ancient-forums.com is https encrypted, that means as long as you don't give out logs to the german police nobody can be prosecuted.
User avatar
Arin
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Arin »

TeonX wrote:Connection to ancient-forums.com is https encrypted, that means as long as you don't give out logs to the german police nobody can be prosecuted.

Internet providers and spyware such as facebook tiktok etc can be a problem including preinstalled apps. Windows works directly with the us government so whos to say they wouldnt give ur shit to the germans? Theres a bijillion more ways for it to get out.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Shrekelstein »

Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
TeonX wrote:Connection to ancient-forums.com is https encrypted, that means as long as you don't give out logs to the german police nobody can be prosecuted.
NameHere
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by NameHere »

Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?

I heard someone ask this somewhere else before, similar to this, but it wasn't an SS platform sadly. They didn't know about jews, I am just elaborating the question more.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Syntax
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Syntax »

NameHere wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?

I heard someone ask this somewhere else before, similar to this, but it wasn't an SS platform sadly. They didn't know about jews, I am just elaborating the question more.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
All I will say is that if you google "How does tor work" you will see that it's not possible for "tor to be giving away personal information". The only risk you have is poisoned nodes which don't reveal your identity, only the information you input through tor browser.

If you google "How does tails work" you will see the same thing. Not to mention tails is open source and if there was any type of foul play at foot you would be able to see it easily.
slyscorpion
Posts: 2597
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by slyscorpion »

NameHere wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?

I heard someone ask this somewhere else before, similar to this, but it wasn't an SS platform sadly. They didn't know about jews, I am just elaborating the question more.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Tor as far as I know is mostly used for illegal things some of this stuff really bad even by standards of what's normally illegal and would give most people here nightmares if they saw it. This can be found on there on the tor thing. Maxine even posted on this. I dont know why we are being encouraged to use this. But if this is so it does mean that its very unlikely that anyone is tracking anything at all and it does means its probably pretty secure. Though I would be surprised if the Jews didnt run this for the reason I said.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Shrekelstein »

That's impossible as Tor is decentralized. There isn't any central organization or server that collects and stores any of your information, but its just a network of volunteers that act as relay servers. Tails is a Debian-based Linux distribution that uses Tor you write it USB drive and doesn't store anything about the current session in your hard drive. It's fully open source so if it contained something nasty in its code there would be a fork that removed that nasty part of the code, much like there is Ungoogled Chromium, a fork of Google's open-source Chromium project without any google spyware in it and with increased privacy functions.
NameHere wrote:What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?
Very few use it for illegal/pedo stuff. Even in onion-hosted sites (which you can only visit with Tor) most forums/sites dislike pedos or criminals and make that explicit so these types of people don't join. Most just use it to bypass restrictions/censorship and for anonymity. In general, any good piece of software that makes you completely anonymous will be used by a few people for illegal/nasty purposes and you can do nothing about that. However it doesn't mean that everyone who uses it uses it for that purpose. Tor users are distrusted by some countries for that reason, and if you live in such a country you can use an obfuscated bridge to access Tor so that your ISP will not know you're using Tor.
slyscorpion wrote:Tor as far as I know is mostly used for illegal things some of this stuff really bad even by standards of what's normally illegal and would give most people here nightmares if they saw it. This can be found on there on the tor thing. Maxine even posted on this. I dont know why we are being encouraged to use this. But if this is so it does mean that its very unlikely that anyone is tracking anything at all and it does means its probably pretty secure. Though I would be surprised if the Jews didnt run this for the reason I said.
User avatar
Pirate11
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Pirate11 »

Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
I agree. Everyone should use one of these two when connecting to the forum.
NameHere wrote: Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?
They're both totally open-source. You can read and check the code with your own eyes.
TOR bounces your connection a few times in a random way before reaching the destination. It's like that: <you><entry node><middle node><exit node><website>. Every node can only see the one previous node and the one right next and have no way to know what position they are (except for the exit node, who can't know where the request is from anyway). No one "gives away your personal information" because in the first place you provide none. Want proof? Either check documentation or browse the source code, it's free, open and maintained by volunteers.
Want to know what harms your privacy and tracks you down? That's Microsoft Windows, Google, Google Chrome and Android. Be safe

EDIT I ignored VPNs but have no time rn. Avoid free VPNs at all cost.
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool
NameHere
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by NameHere »

slyscorpion wrote:
NameHere wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?

I heard someone ask this somewhere else before, similar to this, but it wasn't an SS platform sadly. They didn't know about jews, I am just elaborating the question more.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Tor as far as I know is mostly used for illegal things some of this stuff really bad even by standards of what's normally illegal and would give most people here nightmares if they saw it. This can be found on there on the tor thing. Maxine even posted on this. I dont know why we are being encouraged to use this. But if this is so it does mean that its very unlikely that anyone is tracking anything at all and it does means its probably pretty secure. Though I would be surprised if the Jews didnt run this for the reason I said.

I see, thank you for your reply. To Syntax too.

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!
Syntax
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Syntax »

Pirate11 wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
I agree. Everyone should use one of these two when connecting to the forum.
NameHere wrote: Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?
They're both totally open-source. You can read and check the code with your own eyes.
TOR bounces your connection a few times in a random way before reaching the destination. It's like that: <you><entry node><middle node><exit node><website>. Every node can only see the one previous node and the one right next and have no way to know what position they are (except for the exit node, who can't know where the request is from anyway). No one "gives away your personal information" because in the first place you provide none. Want proof? Either check documentation or browse the source code, it's free, open and maintained by volunteers.
Want to know what harms your privacy and tracks you down? That's Microsoft Windows, Google, Google Chrome and Android. Be safe

EDIT I ignored VPNs but have no time rn. Avoid free VPNs at all cost.
You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
NameHere
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by NameHere »

Pirate11 wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:Your ISP can still see the website you're visiting unless you're using a VPN or Tor/Tails.
I agree. Everyone should use one of these two when connecting to the forum.
NameHere wrote: Excuse my interruption, but I wanted to ask you of this:

What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?
They're both totally open-source. You can read and check the code with your own eyes.
TOR bounces your connection a few times in a random way before reaching the destination. It's like that: <you><entry node><middle node><exit node><website>. Every node can only see the one previous node and the one right next and have no way to know what position they are (except for the exit node, who can't know where the request is from anyway). No one "gives away your personal information" because in the first place you provide none. Want proof? Either check documentation or browse the source code, it's free, open and maintained by volunteers.
Want to know what harms your privacy and tracks you down? That's Microsoft Windows, Google, Google Chrome and Android. Be safe

EDIT I ignored VPNs but have no time rn. Avoid free VPNs at all cost.

Thank you for the insight!!

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Shrekelstein »

Even paid VPN's are the same thing as Tor. They can see all the info you put in. You have to take their word that they don't keep any logs or spy on you as it's impossible to know for sure. Free VPN's are worse, sure, but I mean, isn't all those sites shilling Nord VPN in their ads a little bit suspicious? This video explains it

https://youtu.be/FMScV1Mkaok

Syntax wrote:You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
User avatar
Pirate11
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Pirate11 »

Syntax wrote: You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
Unfortunately you are wrong mate. This is HTTPS encrypted, the exit node can only see an encrypted request coming from the previous node to the normal internet. It can see someone on the TOR network wants to be connected to the forums, but can't see any of the data because it's encrypted. MITM attacks are much more complicated. TOR is perfectly safe and anonymous.
While VPNs are an alternative to TOR, you are trusting a private company anyway. There's a nice website that compares all VPNs characteristics but I don't remember its name. VPN providers cannot see either what exactly you are doing within a website, but can see that YOU specifically are connected to it (as opposite to TOR where the exit node only knows someone - generic - is). It's easier to track you down using a normal VPN.
Keep safe
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Shrekelstein »

Read this as well

https://schub.wtf/blog/2019/04/08/very- ... ative.html
https://gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
Syntax wrote:You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Shrekelstein »

That's not true at all. Spycro$oft Windows is paid and treats you like a product. Linux is free and doesn't spy or use you in any way. Generally the rule is if something isn't free (and I mean free as in freedom not as just meaning "no payment" since English sucks and has the same word for two different concepts) and open source and isn't decentralized it will treat you like a product. The most dangerous ones are the free but proprietary things. But the paid proprietary aren't a lot better.
Syntax wrote:If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product
slyscorpion
Posts: 2597
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by slyscorpion »

Shrekelstein wrote:That's impossible as Tor is decentralized. There isn't any central organization or server that collects and stores any of your information, but its just a network of volunteers that act as relay servers. Tails is a Debian-based Linux distribution that uses Tor you write it USB drive and doesn't store anything about the current session in your hard drive. It's fully open source so if it contained something nasty in its code there would be a fork that removed that nasty part of the code, much like there is Ungoogled Chromium, a fork of Google's open-source Chromium project without any google spyware in it and with increased privacy functions.
NameHere wrote:What proof do you have that Tor/Tails isn't being controlled by the Jews? Or not giving away your personal information to who knows where?
Very few use it for illegal/pedo stuff. Even in onion-hosted sites (which you can only visit with Tor) most forums/sites dislike pedos or criminals and make that explicit so these types of people don't join. Most just use it to bypass restrictions/censorship and for anonymity. In general, any good piece of software that makes you completely anonymous will be used by a few people for illegal/nasty purposes and you can do nothing about that. However it doesn't mean that everyone who uses it uses it for that purpose. Tor users are distrusted by some countries for that reason, and if you live in such a country you can use an obfuscated bridge to access Tor so that your ISP will not know you're using Tor.
slyscorpion wrote:Tor as far as I know is mostly used for illegal things some of this stuff really bad even by standards of what's normally illegal and would give most people here nightmares if they saw it. This can be found on there on the tor thing. Maxine even posted on this. I dont know why we are being encouraged to use this. But if this is so it does mean that its very unlikely that anyone is tracking anything at all and it does means its probably pretty secure. Though I would be surprised if the Jews didnt run this for the reason I said.
You may be right but to be honest here is my own experience on it.

After reading maxines article on here (which I cant find right know I think it's called Not enough people know or something) I wanted to of course see if I could find some actually interesting things here.

i tried to see what was on there searching stuff on the deep web on Google and even trying to get onto the .onion thing. To be honest I uninstalled that and didnt look back and that was within like an hour or two of downloading this cause of some of the stuff I came across. I did come across something on Enochian though that had a bunch of stuff and words not found on any of the main sites about it. I dont know how accurate that is but other than that nothing occult. I did however come across some place that had links to some pedo stuff and drug markets and stuff about murder rape cannibalism etc exactly like Maxines article said it isnt hard to find this on there. I uninstalled it after seeing that and just thought this is what a majority of it was about. The energy from there was bad enough that it was scary I dont doubt some of this is actually for real even if some of this was joke and shock sites which I am sure about too. I also know that this wasnt by far even the worst of it on there too that there are some things hidden farther in it that I wouldnt want to know about.

Didnt click on any of this obviously and wasnt intending to I just wanted to see if it actually existed which it did.

So how do you find the good stuff on here that's actually useful and interesting.

In my mind it's fine and great if people are using this for good purposes and stuff and I know something needs to be done in certain countries to make it safe to be on things like the JOS however there is what I mentioned. It seemed to me that was the majority of this that's why I didnt think this tor thing was good at all.

If I am wrong i am wrong but I am just stating what I knew.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Syntax
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Syntax »

Pirate11 wrote:
Syntax wrote: You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
Unfortunately you are wrong mate. This is HTTPS encrypted, the exit node can only see an encrypted request coming from the previous node to the normal internet. It can see someone on the TOR network wants to be connected to the forums, but can't see any of the data because it's encrypted. MITM attacks are much more complicated. TOR is perfectly safe and anonymous.
While VPNs are an alternative to TOR, you are trusting a private company anyway. There's a nice website that compares all VPNs characteristics but I don't remember its name. VPN providers cannot see either what exactly you are doing within a website, but can see that YOU specifically are connected to it (as opposite to TOR where the exit node only knows someone - generic - is). It's easier to track you down using a normal VPN.
Keep safe
Thank you for your information. This is very beneficial to know. If I recall correctly onion services do not have proper encryption and thus all information is plaintext. Perhaps that is where my confusion came from.

Shrekelstein wrote:Even paid VPN's are the same thing as Tor. They can see all the info you put in. You have to take their word that they don't keep any logs or spy on you as it's impossible to know for sure. Free VPN's are worse, sure, but I mean, isn't all those sites shilling Nord VPN in their ads a little bit suspicious? This video explains it

https://youtu.be/FMScV1Mkaok

Syntax wrote:You're correct in the fact that nobody can see where the request is from. The exit node can see all the information you input to the website though. Passwords, logins, emails. Shit like that. If you don't want to risk your account being stolen I would recommend a paid vpn like NORD or Express. If you aren't paying for a product then you ARE the product(Free vpns should be avoided like the plague as you said).
Holy fuck man thank you for this shit. This is really eye opening. I also see the other links you sent me and will review them soon. I am busy with something at the moment but thank you man. Truly.
User avatar
Pirate11
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by Pirate11 »

Syntax wrote: Thank you for your information. This is very beneficial to know. If I recall correctly onion services do not have proper encryption and thus all information is plaintext. Perhaps that is where my confusion came from.
Nope, they have strong encryption actually:
Wikipedia wrote:Onion routing is a technique for anonymous communication over a computer network. In an onion network, messages are encapsulated in layers of encryption, analogous to layers of an onion. The encrypted data is transmitted through a series of network nodes called onion routers, each of which "peels" away a single layer, uncovering the data's next destination
Source: Link to Wikipedia.
BTW even if onion weren't encrypted at all, it would still be perfectly secure to browse HTTPS sites through TOR. When you visit a clear web website through TOR Browser, you are not visiting an onion service. Normal HTTPS rules apply.
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Why is there no forum for germans

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Shrekelstein wrote: Even paid VPN's are the same thing as Tor. They can see all the info you put in. You have to take their word that they don't keep any logs or spy on you as it's impossible to know for sure. Free VPN's are worse, sure, but I mean, isn't all those sites shilling Nord VPN in their ads a little bit suspicious? This video explains it
There are VPNs who apparently have proven by a way or another that they do not keep logs.
https://restoreprivacy.com/no-logs-vpn/
Also VPNs caught lying, https://restoreprivacy.com/vpn-logs-lies/
Tor cannot „see” your activity because your browsing on Tor is realized through 3 independent and separate nodes/tunnels. As far as I remember, the first node is able to see your IP adress, the second node is some intermediate one and the third node receives the browsing request but doesn't receive your real IP. However I am pretty sure with Tor you can be de-anonimized if the authorities are specifically set on you.
if successful, would allow the NSA to uncloak anonymous traffic on a “wide scale” — effectively by watching communications as they enter and exit the Tor system, rather than trying to follow them inside. One type of attack, for example, would identify users by minute differences in the clock times on their computers. (...)
A federal judge in Washington has now confirmed what has been strongly suspected: that Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) researchers at its Software Engineering Institute were hired by the federal government to do research into breaking Tor in 2014.

https://restoreprivacy.com/tor/
Also I read before about governments operating Tor nodes for bulk collection of data.
So Tor alone definitely is not 100% safe even if you use Tails because the first node still receives your real IP. If you use Tor alone you might become a target because the ISP provider automatically thinks that you have something to hide. I guess those who stay on facebook and listen music all day do not need to bother to install Tor because their online activities are not important enough to require anonymity.

My opinion is to use a proven no logs paid VPN together with Tor. First node of Tor doesn't receive your real IP and even if the VPN keeps logs, they can't see what you do on Tor, they will probably only see that you are using it. And I think your Internet provider will only see that you are using a VPN but still is as suspicious as using Tor because they may believe that you are hiding something if you hide behind a VPN so you might end up in a kind of blacklist if the ISP providers are doing this with clients not connecting to the internet straight with their real IP.
Pirate11 wrote: There's a nice website that compares all VPNs characteristics but I don't remember its name.
I think it might be Restore Privacy,
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
Post Reply