Questions about my Birth Chart

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

Ignisalas

Questions about my Birth Chart

Postby Ignisalas » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:08 am

Ive wanted to ask a few questions about my birth chart for a while, but everytime I type to post them, I get discouraged and a little embarrassed and not post them.
I have a retrograde 12th house Mars and its caused a bunch of problems in my life. I wanted to know if theres a way to fix this, because its causing psychological problems in my life. I get discouraged and have problems when talking with women, I don't really have any self esteem at all. I usually think about sex a lot, but I'm also deprived of sex, and it causes a lot of problems.
I also want to know about my 8th house. It seems like a bad house because its the house of DEATH, but I want to know if theres any benefits of having the Sun and Mercury in the 8th house. Ive heard that having mercury in the 8th house is good for black magic, but what about the sun? Also I hate my 8th house because I also have Saturn in there too... It causes extreme poverty, and I have been poor my whole life without even a dime to my name. I never have the concentration to sit and do a money working with runes, because I just dread about having to vibrate them so many times, on top of that, I'm motor minded with racing thoughts and such. Ive never entered a trance yet and Ive tried a few times without any success. This all gets me completely down and depressed and I start thinking negative things.
I hate seeing people advancing and having fun while I'm stuck here.
I would like if someone could tell me how to fix the mars in my chart if theres any way.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

Zir Gohed666

Re: Questions about my Birth Chart

Postby Zir Gohed666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:07 am

In my experience, during a meditation session I realized that the Mars/sexual Charla was the root of our vitality/lifeforce. The sun chakra also rules the vitality and sexual magic but the Mars Chakra is the source of it as our life-force is very sexual in nature. The sun Chakra is the will and it acts on the vitality. I also realized that the vitality is our energy, our enthusiasm, our ambitions, our active and strong state. And that the vitality in the spiritual sense is our life-force and physically it's our state of physical strength and activeness. So instead of using the Mars square for physical strength, ambitions, passions, or action. I use both the spiritual and material square to increase my vitality as it is both spiritual and physical(material). The sacral chakra, produces the male aspect of the elixer. When it is fully operating, this chakra transforms the life-force/vitality into the male aspect of the elixer of life. This is accomplished through constant heat from the sacral chakra. I have been breathing in my orgasm back into the sacral Chakra almost everyday for years now and I can feel the constant heat. Mind you I always have a full orgasm hours later, doing the above is not pleasant. I always laugh when I see fellow ss looking for a partner here and a non-ss as that. They don't know how powerful the sexual energy/life-force is and what they can do with it but we're all different and our needs varies.

It is stated on the planetary square page that all of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage but In my case I still have one or two strong blocks in my chakras, I can see it in my chart. I guess you have done the chakra opening meditation so what I will advise is that you should work more on your sacral/solar chakra since this is your pressing need at the moment so it is well opened. You should begin immediately and start the Mars square, some fellow ss have created a full year calendar for the squares, check in the pinned topics on the forum.
The clergy, especially HP cobra keep talking about fellow as being in altered/elevated states, this is very true and I can testify to that. From vibrating the Mars square for vitality, my strength has increased, my life--force is stronger, I don't know what it feels like to be tired anymore, I'm more active, all day long I feel as if I'm on very strong Coffee without any of the side effect and other states of mind I'm experiencing but don't fully understand yet and this state just keeps increasing. I have a strong premonition that my reason for exercising will soon change, instead of exercising to increase my physical strength, I will be exercising so my body can adjust to the increased vitality that Mars is imparting on me. This doesn't mean I'm not experiencing some psychological issues, it is a different part of myself to deal with. I hope I've encouraged you to take action. It took me years to get here, I'm not saying it will be the same for you, just keep working on yourself and sooner or later you will realize such state if not more. It must happen!

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 am

I remember someone telling me something a long time ago.
When I asked about staying motivated to do things..

They told me, that its not motivation I needed, but discipline.

My mind has always been full of thoughts and I previously had very little ability to control them, which can be advantageous at times, something that can assist our Intelligence.

But until I began a very simple affirmation, I had alot of difficulty staying Disiplined to doing all of the meditations I wanted to complete..

This affirmation was:
"I can control my mind"
----
This trait though is very advantageous for keeping myself Disciplined.

All of my free time that my mind isnt completely occupied, My mind constantly floats back to,
"What is the next step?"

The next step to my advancement?
Typically my mind tells me, "Stop wasting your time and Meditate!"

Be Disciplined!
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:03 am

If you do not have a love life you need to do this https://web.archive.org/web/20170301125 ... -Power.htm Vibrate MUNKA 108 times, than visualize yourself in bright gold-white , engulf yourself with it and than affirm this;

Another one, for a hampered love life:
"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

You shouldn't worry about your astrology. You should do RTR's every day and educate people online about the Jewish threat. I would recommend doing aura cleaning http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html and start doing this:

Open with the following prayer:
Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

1. Visualize a brilliantly bright Sun directly above your head. Affirm: “The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” State this 3 times.

2. Visualize this Sun descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be grey or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

3. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

4. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

5. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

6. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.

For Familiars:

The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.

You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.

Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection

For more information, please read through Part 1:
Returning Curses Part 1 [Webpage]
Or
Returning Curses Part 1.pdf

First off, I want to state here that in addition to us being cursed, there are Wiccan idiots and others who have sent binding energies to us, especially in regards to the RTRs, as the RTRs have been actively and effectively destroying the enemy. [That 72 Name is the most powerful against them, as that is their bulwark].
Satan just confirmed to me early this morning what I had already believed; that HE has power over ALL witches that he said, “connect with our Gods.” In other words, any practitioners of magick and witchcraft who connect with Pagan Gods are all under His power. He also stated that a very large percentage of Wiccans and related are cowards. He said, “They are fearful.” “That’s why they practice Wicca.”

A few hours ago, there was a New Moon. During the waxing of this Moon and beginning as soon as possible, I strongly recommend everyone here do this ritual for yourselves. The last ritual we did was to clean our auras thoroughly and to return the curses and negative energies back to the senders.
With so much emphasis on the Moon, an extremely powerful source of pure energy, the Sun is often overlooked. I have found the energy of the Sun to be the most powerful between 11:00 and 14:00 approximately. This is when the Sun is directly overhead.

When the Sun is rising [waxing on a daily basis], this is another powerful time. An excellent time for meditation has always been before the Sun rises, before dawn. The setting [waning] Sun also has some of the same effects as a waning Moon in removing and ending things. But, ALWAYS take into consideration the Moon.

The Sun has fire energy, the element of fire. When doing a thorough aura cleaning, stepping outside into the Sun on a sunny day when the Sun is high in the sky can work wonders. For this to be effective, you must be directly in the Sun. Just breathe in the solar energies into your aura and soul, engulf yourself in the solar energy, which is even easier to see astrally when you are standing in the brilliance of the Sun. You can even do a full rosary, vibrating SURYA [Satan told me 216 times is more effective than 108], and to do this, just reach the last bead on your rosary and then turn it back. I have worked with this and it is very effective.
Given this working will be over a period of about 2 weeks, there may be days when it is cloudy or even rainy. Going outdoors anyway and invoking the Sun, repeating the ritual will still be effective. Even sitting facing a window, as long as the light is falling on you, but out of doors directly under the Sun is the strongest and the most effective.

You can breathe in energy from the Sun, lighting up your aura with brilliance and then on each exhale, vibrate SURYA.

The Ritual:
From right now until the full Moon, everyone here should be building a powerful aura of protection. This is more advanced than the standard aura of protection. Given the attacks we have been under and the state of this world right now, this working should be repeated from every new to full Moon every month for a year. This will stay on your soul eternally, protecting you, and keeping you safe from the malice of others, destroying your enemies.

1. Raise your energies. This is best done [as with all magickal workings] when you are at your most powerful, feeling a strong energy buzz. If you are new, just do the best you can. You can also use the energy of the Sun as indicated in the above to raise your energies with reciting SURYA, using a Satanic rosary [or anything that will help you keep count]

2. Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.

3. Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.

4. Affirm 18 times:
“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the sender.”

Do this daily from now [New Moon] through the 13th of March [Full Moon]. From the Full Moon to the New Moon[ waning Moon], I strongly recommend everyone do the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1, and keep repeating this through the cycles. You will find with deep cleaning your aura, not only will this remove any curses, but all kinds of other crap that has kept you down in your personal life. A dirty aura also hinders your workings and personal powers. The aura and soul have accumulated all kinds of negative energies throughout many lifetimes and these cannot all be removed in one working. It must be repeated. AGAIN, I strongly advise you ask Satan to send you a Demon/ess to work with you in removing these energies. Even if you are new and cannot see or feel him/her, follow your gut feelings and intuitions. It is extremely important to always say the prayer before your aura cleaning:

Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Especially if you are actively working for Satan.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.