Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Specific Individuals That Have Been Removed

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I ask a translator to please translate this topic as I don't speak Turkish. Be accurate in the translation please so that people can understand. I also ask that this message is transferred after translation to any non English Turkish Brothers and Sisters so that they come here and not be isolated in external places.

People have been uselessly bugging and creating drama to cast doubt on people and disinform people because they are mentally unstable. Therefore we have to give the facts in order to clarify this situation that involves 5 or so people who just raise a loud voice to cause nonsense.

Apparently there have been some translators who have engaged in nonsense and immoral sexual behavior which they tried to do through their so called "position" in the JoS. While they were never really a part of the official JoS, this was used as leverage for people that were foolish to isolate themselves in some outside group, and it appears they have been trying to get into sexting or whatever with other female members through use of the above.

This reflects at least the information as it was shared with us. Most of it of course was "years late", and somehow such an important problem, took literally 3-4 years to arrive in our e-mail. Another coincidence, this only arrived as JoS Turkey forum was about to be made.

That is irresponsible and shows that people who have reported these things have a personal beef with specific ex moderators of some discord or something. This is hardly JoS business. None of this made it here at any point.

If someone tells you in any shit den that they are "JoS" whatever, and asks you to do whatever, that is up to you to know it's a load of shit. There is no official or important member of the JoS hanging around in random groups, nor will anyone ask you for a picture of your ass or anything of the sort.

About the e-thottery habit to show their pussy to strangers in discord to random perverts, I have to tell you this: Nobody told you to go in discord or to do any of this.

The JoS strongly dissuades going into ANY of these places and speaking to anyone like that.

We are not responsible for what happens in every shithole of a community that is created, what delusions people get into, and what inner dynamics of perversion or stupidity appear in there. That is your fault.

The JoS does not know anything that happens in every shit den online.

If you are part of a shit den, chances are that you are shitting in the den yourself adding to it. If you fuck up, crying on the boots of the Gods or the JoS to save you, will result in help, but we cannot prevent people from going into their own stupidity.

This stupidity also involves assumptions or people who claim they are whatever to the JoS when they are not. If one person randomly comes in another place and names themselves "HP" and you follow him and go insane or retarded, and they use one e-mail they sent me 20 years ago about their cat to explain how they are "Close" to me or anyone else here, that is your fault as you are naive.

We have been informed of indecent behavior of a sexual character in regards to a prominent translator. This has been a sad situation but it doesn't go back. Translators just translate material.

We are not supposed to be aware if you do sexting with them, send pussy pictures to them, or they do anything else. It is none of our business. What they might do with this is a personal choice of theirs and not "JoS" business either.

Some people have provided some proof in regards to how a member of a discord called "Taco" was just greasily going after online potential e-thots that joined this random discord, who just also "happened" to wiggle their tail exactly into the same discords. While this behavior is common everywhere online, it's not unexpected to happen in random dens online. That's why it's random in the first place and not JoS.

We have told people in the repeat, do NOT GO IN THESE COMMUNITIES. We cannot help or intervene or anything in there.

If you get abused, scammed, I don't know what possible shit may come out of it, you are on your own.

Regardless people do that stupid shit, and of course, then you have people who have it all mixed up and then think these cesspools are the JoS. The JoS is the following: These forums, and the OFFICIAL JOS WEBSITES. Nothing else.

As this loose info showed that this person was literally trying to use this little authority they claimed to fuck around with e-thots online, we have of course not allowed them to moderate this community and they have been removed from anything they did about the Turkish translation site. This is why, the JoS Turkey forum has a moderator that is not even Turkish.

This also occurred because apparently many people are in that drama level and nobody can be sufficiently trusted. This situation will continue for as long as necessary until proper members rise and then they can moderate etc.

There is nothing else we can do. If you get screwed over in a discord, or if you think you have major "proof", do contact those who are really responsible for this. We have done what we could and there is nothing else that can be done.

Finally, in regards to those who try to use this as an opportunity to spew drama in a #metoo type of situation, my advice is to get out of the toilet groups you have been, stop showing your pussy online, recommend that others do the same thing, and if anything follow the official JoS and not random individuals that tell you whatever, while you send them your nudes.

For those who intend only drama, harassment, disinformation and other issues, you will be removed too, so you can dwell in the toilet discords you have caused these issues in the first place. There will be no mercy in tolerating any of these individuals here, either translators or whomever else.

Satanism or it's progress in Turkey won't be hampered because of the inferior tendencies of a few. There is zero tolerance of this. Those who stand as obstacles to Satan's plans or defame Satanism will be disappointed to find out this won't happen.

As for those who are sane minded, do not follow this drama, stay with the official JoS, keep advancing and do what you should - always use common sense. Flock here and within the official JoS and have NOTHING to worry about.

Anyone who tries to use the JoS as an excuse or anything of the sort for immoral behavior, is not JoS, and if not with us, that's up to people to understand and to weed them out by themselves. In this case this came rather late, and there were many issues involved.

This also greatly angers the Gods, and any of these people will be dealt with promptly and straight up without excuses. Lastly, if you have received personal offense or you see that the situation is extremely serious [you can never know in these external places], you might want to pursue the case fully through the official channels of this world.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was intend in to ask your views on this subject, about should we shut our mouths or reveal these kind of things. But I didn't want to bother you HP, and just kept my mouth shut. Dramas are common in Turkish Discord servers, unfortunately. There is nothing to do with this. I deliberately didn't say any of this to anyone because JoS could get harm (as reputation) at the end of the day. People are stupid, in general. They will probably say, after you confessed that e-thot hunt, best known as "pedophile case", "JoS clergy didn't say anything! They worshipping Hitler and all are evil, they protect their own man who known as pedophile!" Fuck, I really sad about this. I hope people would more clever on this subject and understand your words. I just don't want to JoS get blames about this.

But thanks again, your words were clear and strong, more importantly necessary.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So basically the same thing that this rat is doing?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62692

That is unrelated. That's a brother that makes pdfs and everything else. I don't know if here ever did anything nor I know of any of this.

This incident here involves translators who were very young and were like 17 years old hitting on 14 year old gals in forums where they were showing their asses, and other nonsense in a discord that wasn't even JoS. Somehow this was ongoing for years and people thought it was some sort of official thing or something.

They used the fact that they were translating as a means to appear legitimate to people to engage in the above. Then after the translations were going well, we wanted to create an official JoS Turkey forum. When I was about to do it, Azazel stopped me in the tracks and told me to "wait to receive information".

And I received all the information above by some people, who for whatever reason, haven't said anything for the last years that this was ongoing.

As far as I know these translators were very good at their work and considerate [which is why were were talking], but then on my table arrived last year that they were trying to wet their pants, and simply this fucking nonsense cannot be part of anything even close to us nor it can impede the future developments of something such as the advancement of the JoS in a country or whatever.

Unfortunately this pettiness is part of human nature but it's unfitting for people who want to do something important for the JoS, it is simply just flat irresponsible.

So they have been removed and they are called out to stop this crap and JoS Turkey which is officially only this forum is moving on, but without an actual Turkish moderator, because for the time being all these people were apparently just doing shitposting and playing around in that place. That will change in time.

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was intend in to ask your views on this subject, about should we shut our mouths or reveal these kind of things. But I didn't want to bother you HP, and just kept my mouth shut. Dramas are common in Turkish Discord servers, unfortunately. There is nothing to do with this. I deliberately didn't say any of this to anyone because JoS could get harm (as reputation) at the end of the day. People are stupid, in general. They will probably say, after you confessed that e-thot hunt, best known as "pedophile case", "JoS clergy didn't say anything! They worshipping Hitler and all are evil, they protect their own man who known as pedophile!" Fuck, I really sad about this. I hope people would more clever on this subject and understand your words. I just don't want to JoS get blames about this.

But thanks again, your words were clear and strong, more importantly necessary.

Yes, when this person was translating, and if he was serious or they were officially ordained, they would be important to us. But the moment one starts doing immature or perverted shit such as above, that doesn't really qualify them for anything.

We were let known that these discords even existed, only like last year. We put the matter on ice. We never knew these things even existed, and have strongly told people to be against that.

Regardless people did it anyway. Nobody can know, help, assume, or stop what people do in a discord thing.

The JoS can't do anything if people do that type of nonsense. They are liable to their own self caused damage here.

For those that want to leave this mess and pointless time wasting drama, come here. Otherwise, they might continue on this worthless drivel but the JoS has nothing to do with that and waste their time.

Our time as JoS can't be further wasted. Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Good thing the important work will always keep getting done. And garbage people, wrong information, and anything that is not right will keep being removed until there are no problems left. I am very happy to see every day the number of new people joining is increasing enormously. And every one of them is able to do enormous amounts of work.

We have done a lot of good things, other people have done a lot of good things. And every young new member I see every day is like an infinite source of new good things to be created in this world. Like you were saying about Satan's Aeon.

This is the translation of HP Cobra's post./Bu Yüksek Rahip Cobra'nın yazısının çevirisidir.

Bazıları; zihinsel olarak dengesiz oldukları için; insanları rahatsız etmekte, bazıları üzerinde şüphe uyandırmak için drama yaratmakta ve yanlış bilgiler yaymaktaydı. Bu yüzden saçmalık yaratmak için sesini yükselten yaklaşık 5 kişiyi ilgilendiren bu olayı açığa kavuşturmak için gerekli bilgileri vermek lazım.

Anlaşılan JoS'taki sözde "pozisyonunu" kullanarak bazı saçmalıklarda ve edepsiz cinsel davranışlarda bulunan bazı çevirmenler olmuş. Kendilerinin asla JoS'un resmi bir parçası olmadığı bir yana, bu kendilerini salakça bazı dışarı gruplarda izole eden kimselere baskı kurmak için kullanılmış, ve anlaşılan bazı dişi üyelerle yukardaki metodu kullanarak sexting ve her neyise yapılmaya çalışılmış.

Bu, en azından, bizimle paylaşılan bilgiyi anlatıyor. Tabi çoğu "yıllar geç" geldi, ve böyle önemli bir problemin, e-postamıza gelmesi koskoca 3-4 yıl aldı. Başka bir rastlantı, bu tam JoS Türkiye forumu açılacakkken geldi.

Bu sorumsuzca ve gösteriyor ki bunları bildirmiş olan kişinin bu discord veya her neyisenin eski moderatörleri ile kişisel bir problemi olduğunu gösteriyor. Bu JoS'nın işi değil. Bunların hiçbiri asla buraya gelmedi.

Eğer herhangi bir bok çukurunda birisi size "JoS" olduklarını söylerse ve sizden birşeyler yapmanızı isterse, bunun bir saçmalık olduğunu anlamak size kalmış. Rastgele gruplarda takılan veya sizin poponuzun fotoğrafını isteyecek hiçbir resmi veya önemli JoS üyesi yoktur.

Discordta tanımadıkları rastgele sapıklara amlarını gösterme alışkanlığı olan internet orospuları hakkında, size bunu söyleyeceğim: Kimse size discorda girmenizi veya bunları yapmanızı söylemedi.

JoS, bu tür yerlere girmeyi ve bu kişilerle konuşmayı sert bir şekilde karşı çıkmaktadır.

Her yaratılan bok çukuru topluluklardan, sanrılı insanların ne yaptığından, veya orada oluşan sapıklık ve salaklık; bizim sorumluluğumuz değildir. Bu tamamen sizin suçunuz.

JoS, internetteki her bok çukurunda olanları bilmiyor.

Eğer bu bok çukurunun bir parçasıysanız, yüksek ihtimalle siz de bu bok çukuruna sıçıyorsunuz. Eğer kötü bir duruma düşerseniz; Tanrıların veya JoS'un yardımı için ağlamak, size yardım getirecektir. Ama insanların kendi salaklıklarına gitmelerini biz engelleyemeyiz.

Bu salaklık aynı zamanda birisinin JoS bilmemnesi değilken o olduğunu iddia eden kişileri de kapsıyor. Eğer rastegele birisi gelip kendine "HP" derse ve siz bu kişiyi takip ederek delirirseniz, ve kendilerinin bana veya buradaki birine "yakın" olduklarını açıklamak için 20 yıl önce kedileri hakkında attıkları e-postayı kullanırlarsa, saf olmanız sizin hatanız.

Önemli bir çevirmenimizin, uygun olmayan cinsel karakteri hakkında bilgi aldık. Bu üzücü bir olay ama daha ileri gitmiyor. Çevirmenler sadece çeviri yapıyor.

Sizin onlarla sexting yaptığınız, onlara amınızı attığınız veya onların ne yaptığının farkında olmamız gerekmiyor. Bu bizim işimiz değil. Ne yaptıkları onların kişisel kararı ve yine JoS'u ilgilendirmiyor.

Bazı insanlar sunduğu kanıtlar bir Discordun "Taco" adlı kullanıcısının potansiyel internet orospularının arkasından gitmesini gösteriyordu, tabi bu kişilerde "şans eseri" aynı discordlarda kuyruk sallıyorlardı. Bu olay internetin her yerinde olan bir olay, rastgele yerlerde olması beklenmiyor değil. Bu yüzden zaten rastgele bir durum, JoS ile alakasız.

İnsanlara sürekli söyledik, BU YERLERE GİRMEYİN diye. Oralara etki etmemiz veya kontrol etmemiz mümkün değil.

Eğer kullanılır, kandırılır veya olacağını bilemediğim herhangi bir olay olursa; kendi başınasınız.

İnsanların yaptıkları salaklıklar bir yana, bu çöplükleri JoS sananlar da var. JoS aşağıdakilerdir: Bu forumlar ve RESMİ JOS SİTELERİ. Başka hiçbir şey değil.

Bu açık bilginin gösterdiği gibi bu kişi var olduğunu varsaydığı azıcık yetkisini internet orospularıyla eğlenmek için kullandığı için, doğal olarak bu topluluğa modaratörluk yapmasına izin vermedik ve kendisi Türkçe çeviri sitesinden kaldırılmıştır. Bu yüzden, JoS Türkiye forumunun Türk olmayan bir modaratörü var.

Ve görüldüğü kadarı ile çoğu kişi drama seviyesinde olduğu ve yeterince güvenilemediği için; bu olay, düzgün üyeler oluşana ve modaratörluk yapabilenceye kadar, gerektiği kadar uzun süre devam edecektir.

Bizim yapabileceğimiz bu kadar. Eğer discordda kandırılsanız veya olay hakkında büyük bir "kanıta" sahip olduğunuzu düşünüyorsanız, bununla sorumlularla iletişim kurun. Yapabileceğimizi yaptık ve elimizden daha fazlası gelmiyor.

Son olarak, bu durumu #BenDe tarzı bir şekilde drama yaymak için kullanıcaklara, önerim o kullandığınız gruplarından çıkmanız, internette amınızı göstermeyi kesmeniz, aynısını yapanlara bu öneriyi vermeniz ve rastgele kişileri nude atarken dediklerini yapmak yerine JoS'u takip etmeniz.

Burada sadece drama yaratmak, rahatsızlık yaratmak, yanlış bilgi yaymak ve benzeri planları olanlara; siz de kaldırılacaksınız, ve bu şekilde bu sorunları yaratan discord gruplarınızda takılabilirsiniz. Bu konuda buradaki hiçbir kisiye tolerans gösterilmeyecektir, çevirmen veya bir başkası.

Türkiye'de Satanizm ve ilerleyişi birkaç kişinin alçak eğilimleri yüzünden engellenmeyecek. Bunun hakkında sıfır tolerans var. Şeytan'ın planları önünde durmayı planlayan veya Satanizm'i kötüleyecekler bunun olmayacağını öğrenince çok hayal kırıklığına uğrayacaklar.

Aklı yerinde olanlar için, bu dramayı takip etmeyin, resmi JoS'un içinde kalın, gelişmeye devam edin ve yapmanız gerektiği gibi sağduyunuzu kullanın. Burada ve resmi JoS'un içinde dolanın, ve endişelenmeniz gerekn birşey kalmaz.

Uygun olmayan davranışları için JoS'ı bir mazaret olarak kullanan kimse JoS'dan veya bizle değildir, bunu anlamak insanlara kalmıştır ve bu kişileri aradan çıkarmak da. Bu olay biraz geç geldi ve çok fazla sorunla geldi.

Bu Tanrıları da iyice sinirlendirdi ve bu kişilerin hepsi ile bahane olmadan dikkatli ve düzgünce ilgilenecektir. Son olarak, eğer kişisel suç hissettiyseniz veya durumu çok ciddi olduğunu düşünürseniz [Bu dışarı bölgelerde asla bilemezsiniz.], olayla tamamiyle bu dünyanın resmi kanallarından ilgilenebilirsiniz.

-Yüksek Rahip Hooded Cobra 666

My whole purpose was to expose these perverts who made Satan’s way "objectionable" as it has been known for centuries and to show that such vices will never be tolerated in JoS. I wanted whoever was offended by Satan's way to come back and think again. I wanted to provide an explanation for these perversions, which neither JoS Ministries nor just ordinary individuals like us have anything to do. I tried so hard, at first no one believed, but finally my voice was heard. They committed crimes on their own and covered up their own crimes. I always asked Satan for help to guide me. I'm sorry if my efforts were reflected as "drama" to you. But I did what I had to do.

EA666 said:
My whole purpose was to expose these perverts who made Satan’s way "objectionable" as it has been known for centuries and to show that such vices will never be tolerated in JoS. I wanted whoever was offended by Satan's way to come back and think again. I wanted to provide an explanation for these perversions, which neither JoS Ministries nor just ordinary individuals like us have anything to do. I tried so hard, at first no one believed, but finally my voice was heard. They committed crimes on their own and covered up their own crimes. I always asked Satan for help to guide me. I'm sorry if my efforts were reflected as "drama" to you. But I did what I had to do.

What is the case with this individual is one thing.

Since you made some outrageous statements and since already existing info only points out he spoke to girls and that type of stuff, yet you claim he did way more, you might as well pursue the matter and present the full evidence that supoorts your even larger claims.

If you are not to do this, then you will be removed equally since you are exaggerating a situation based on lies that are not proven. Probably because as part of some discord beef.

Also, this will mean that Taco had a vice, and certainly one that of course would not be part of any official JoS nor he ever was.

But if evidence is not presented, then that was all there is to it and what you wrote to exaggerate was part of a personal beef and attack of larger defamation.

If a man stole a dollar and you blame him of stealing millions, it is not the same thing. Thiefs differ from thiefs.

This case largely differs so do not try to make it look like everything you said was taken at face value. Only what information was shared was evaluated.

I expect to see the full proof of these outrageous claims. Otherwise they remain unsubstaintiated, and make you an overexaggerator and possibly a liar.

I feel enough time has been wasted but let's see the matter for what it is, and how real are the further things said here.

If they are not real to the extent of these claims, then this is revealing of something else going on.

If most of your claims have been grossly exaggerated, or were partly ''real in my mind'' but never occured to these extents, then that will prove over extended defamation.

We'll be waiting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EA666 said:

We'll be waiting.

Check your mails High Priest. There are evidences that you need to see! And I want to say something to other moderators on spirituelsatanizm.org: Peacock ve Soyga dışında Hermit ve Sucht Licht. Sizler bunların bedelini tek tek ödeyeceksiniz! Mahkemede görüşürüz!

Updates: So last year, there was given access to the site because the individual in question moved away. The access was lower level access, nothing major. After this conversation took place here, it appears "someone" has revoked any and all access to any legitimate people from the Turkish Site. I am not sure if this was done on good will or bad will. Time will tell.

That only reveals a lot more about this situation.

At the same time, information has been stacking on the e-mail about the claims made. I will be waiting for the rest of it.

Consider the site now seized by others or whomever. Not that this is going to help these people anywhere, but it appears they considered it was greater to start hiding. Strange.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Such situations generally happen to people in all occult and religious communities, not just JoS. There are such attacks in many communities such as the Rosicrucian sect, The Temple of the Black light, O9A. I ignored them when I heard about them. However, I do not attribute the actions of certain people in the community to religion or anything else. I don't know how we will fight this disgusting Jewish herd when we can't even distinguish the traitors among ourselves. But no matter what happens, one day the Golden Age will come and they will all face us.

Macellaio(Kasap) said:
Such situations generally happen to people in all occult and religious communities, not just JoS. There are such attacks in many communities such as the Rosicrucian sect, The Temple of the Black light, O9A. I ignored them when I heard about them. However, I do not attribute the actions of certain people in the community to religion or anything else. I don't know how we will fight this disgusting Jewish herd when we can't even distinguish the traitors among ourselves. But no matter what happens, one day the Golden Age will come and they will all face us.

If you had been paying attention, you would understand how we can fight the jew. The Joy of Satan has also proven time and again to be very capable at distinguishing and kicking out traitors and infiltrators from our midst.

It would do you better to ignore those other “communities” now that you’ve come upon the Joy of Satan proper, the only place that provides real and serious insight into spiritual development, our Gods and our enemy (the jew and their lackeys), how the enemy operates and how to put an end to them once and for all.

It is the only place that acknowledges Satan for who he really is, without any of the corrupted nonsense that plagues every other so called community online, especially so for the sites you named.

Here on the Joy of Satan forum such attacks are prevented by our moderators as we have a 0 tolerance policy towards such crap.

What people do in unrelated places or in private with each other, is out of our control, but here on the official Joy of Satan forums these kinds of things are dealt with immediately when they are known.

It is common in other places because these are rampant with the random idiots and filthy trash individuals that we do not tolerate in our midst here and who have no place in our SS community.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back