Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spread JoS through mystery YouTubers

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
This is an idea that came to my mind. We could suggest YouTubers that make videos about some mysteries and such stuff to make a video on JoS, by sending them an email of JoS wikipedia page and telling them it's a good idea for a video. Sending wikipedia page is better than official website because they may think we WANT to advertise JoS through them, which shouldn't be the case, they shouldn't think that.

Serbon said:
This is an idea that came to my mind. We could suggest YouTubers that make videos about some mysteries and such stuff to make a video on JoS, by sending them an email of JoS wikipedia page and telling them it's a good idea for a video. Sending wikipedia page is better than official website because they may think we WANT to advertise JoS through them, which shouldn't be the case, they shouldn't think that.

* It would be obvious that JoS people are doing this.

* You might be reported to authorities.

* Most YouTubers are on YT are for money and JoS spirituality might not get much views.

* Conspiracy theories, shorts about ancient deities, facts about ancient civilizations etc are interesting topics.

* Presentation of your content matters.

* Why don't we start our own official YT channel?

Serbon said:

Although I don't have a particular problem with the idea itself, I see the fault more in the execution. Anyone who would be interested would probably look it up, and what they would come across most quickly is "jews are to blame", "lies", "jews are to blame for everything", and so on. That's true, of course, but to an outsider it would seem like a paranoid "cult" of "Nazis", not incidentally.

Thanks to jews, people have forgotten the essentials and have been brainwashed. When they hear the word "Nazi" they immediately think of the "evil" and "genocidal" Third Reich. In the same paradigm, when they hear Hitler, they first think of "sick", "murderer", etc. So the video itself would not make sense, if anyone would even take it.

This was not directed against you or the idea, just a small analysis of things.

DarkShadow said:
Serbon said:

* Most YouTubers are on YT are for money and JoS spirituality might not get much views.

* Conspiracy theories, shorts about ancient deities, facts about ancient civilizations etc are interesting topics.

I used to think that the JoS Wikipedia page should be redesigned to include more relevant information, such as small snippets of Truth, which would engage the audience and keep them interested.

DarkShadow said:
Serbon said:

1. Not really, anyone can suggest anything
2. For what, for suggesting an idea for a video? And how, is he gonna report my protonmail address?
3. Of course, but it would be an advertisement for us
4. Yes, and all of these are included here
5. Yes
6. They have been taken down, Cobra has an official odysee channel

Serbon said:
1. Not really, anyone can suggest anything
2. For what, for suggesting an idea for a video? And how, is he gonna report my protonmail address?
3. Of course, but it would be an advertisement for us
4. Yes, and all of these are included here
5. Yes
6. They have been taken down, Cobra has an official odysee channel

You're right 😊

1. Good Idea
2. Good Idea
3. Good Idea
4. Good Idea

I already tried to send some personal emails giving suggestions on JoS to some big and small channels but it seemed to not work. I also thought to send "superchat" on livestreams on youtube or other platforms but I think it is risky isn it? It involves personal information that can be tracked like from where the payment came, bank account, credit card etc etc.

I think another way to advertise is through indie game platforms like itchio and gamejolt. Your project can have quick visibility due to tags or sections like "recently posted". If you dont have much skill on developing you can learn the basics and get free templates of code and design, modify it and put some "easter eggs" linking to JoS or refering to Spiritual Satanism in general. Also to have even more visibility you can post your project on technology forums like ResetEra.

muriceias said:
I also thought to send "superchat" on livestreams on youtube or other platforms but I think it is risky isn it? It involves personal information that can be tracked like from where the payment came, bank account, credit card etc etc.

Maybe a remote inocent mention to a odissey video that talk about the Truth and refer to JoS wont be dangerous. You can pretend that you are against it.

What would you be accusated of? It is on the internet for everyone to see.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Good idea.

Sorry for the off topic

But I accidentally realised that today is your forum joining birthday

Congratulations :lol:

images

So, one Serbian YouTuber made a video about JoS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP16eCUZDKM

All in all, it is completely okay if we take into consideration that he is christian.

Serbon said:
So, one Serbian YouTuber made a video about JoS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP16eCUZDKM

All in all, it is completely okay if we take into consideration that he is christian.

LOL, what is he saying?

AFODO said:
Serbon said:

LOL, what is he saying?
basically, he just read the wikipedia page and then he showed a website for a bit and read some good passages, he mentioned there is also Exposing Christianity and Exposing Islam, but he called them "the so called Exposing Christianity and Islam".
He also said he is very shocked about the antisemitism.

But I mean, he is christian, so he could have made much worse video. He stayed pretty objective

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back