Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Minds.com a truth initiative

SATchives

after some unfortunate things in my life which I had to take of are now over, I have more time outside of daily rituals, more time for spreading the truth online

I would like to ask my Brothers and Sisters in Satan, to join me on my initiative to spread the truth.

I'll be starting on Minds.com @satchives

I've had succes with minds in the past, even after reaching 50k people during a two month period the same account is not banned or shadow banned, and as long as they continue to allow for free speech I'll continue to use this platform.

There are benefits to using minds.com

they allow for a blog style long form text, unlike twitter like sites you do not have to dumb down your speech to fit within a text limit.

They have a system by which you can advertise using cryptocurrency. there are to versions to their currency, ON-chain, and OFF-chain

on-chain are on the Ethereum chain and because of this are expensive to use, as the gas price is etherium. Do not do this unless you want to waste a lot of money. but I would suggest donating to Joy of Satan with that wasted money instead as that will go to other avenues of advertisements.

Only worry about off-chain tokens, these are tokens/currency you earn by simply by getting likes/engagement on your posts.

in the past two days I have already received a lot attention, and I have only posted a handful of posts.

Simply posting the truth, news, memes, Joy of Satan content, will get you engagement, use like-minded hashtags, maybe post to groups, reply to popular posts, and the like.

Another way to gain engagement is to post art or similar

Some links such as any link with angelfire is banned. use something like t.ly and linktr.ee or similar to share our links.

one of the best things about minds is you can schedule posts. so that if you have a busy week you can schedule 7 memes with links, 7 articles, 7 videos and have 21 posts by the end of the week, if you'd like, and when you have time go in and talk about current situations, and expose the jews.

The whole objective is to bring people closer to the Truth.

after I establish myself more on minds I'll move onto posting my individual minds post links to sites like gab, gettr, parler, lbry / videos odysee / rumble, and eventually to making short videos videos talking (visually with text or voice, but be safe / smart about it, there is really good sounding A.I etc) about my posts, or current issues, truth, all linking back.

think of a spider web or an onion, the Truth and our info is the CORE, all things branch out from there.

eventually you might even be able to get around big tech censorship by posting the truth on minds, sharing link of minds to gettr/parlar, and posting that link to twitter/youtube/instagram

experiment be safe, spread the truth as much as possible, safely.

follow the cybersecurity guides.

Don't think you have to do English if English is not your primary language focus on waking up your people, we have several translated materials for a reason.

you can use linktr.ee/realtruth if you want or make your own

you can also play the long game and build up a following before spreading the truth, by just doing news, or art, or creating any type of content someone enjoys. but do it on one of the sites mentioned above so that you don't immediately get banned when you start spreading the truth.

SATchives said:

The problem with minds and some others is the small user base. Although you may get hate on other platforms, either from the users or administration itself, it may reach more people overall. With this in mind, don't be dismayed by attacks against you. In most cases, it is best to just ignore this and continue posting or making new accounts.

You are not trying to convince the people who may argue against you, rather reach the people who are on the fence. Of course, these people are usually not as vocal.

Another thing: Meme works better than pure text alone. This is due to people having low attention spans, but also the fact that media can sway emotions better than words alone.

As much as we value honest discussions, it is impractical to employ this as a method of changing public opinion. You have to be thinking like a marketer, even if it seems like less of an intellectual approach. Once the people are accepting of your opinions, THEN they will do more in-depth research on their own.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395001 time=1666453991 user_id=21286]
SATchives said:

The problem with minds and some others is the small user base. Although you may get hate on other platforms, either from the users or administration itself, it may reach more people overall. With this in mind, don't be dismayed by attacks against you. In most cases, it is best to just ignore this and continue posting or making new accounts.

You are not trying to convince the people who may argue against you, rather reach the people who are on the fence. Of course, these people are usually not as vocal.

Another thing: Meme works better than pure text alone. This is due to people having low attention spans, but also the fact that media can sway emotions better than words alone.

As much as we value honest discussions, it is impractical to employ this as a method of changing public opinion. You have to be thinking like a marketer, even if it seems like less of an intellectual approach. Once the people are accepting of your opinions, THEN they will do more in-depth research on their own.

It's I only get dismayed when they attack the people I love.

Lets come together and create an action plan, I'm not sure how much analytics lie but there has been over 200 views in the past two days. and I have yet to use tokens. tokens = 1000 views for 1 token. from an 8 month inactive account with 30ish subscribers.

I would like to make the arguement that minds does have 6 million users and, just under 1 million visitors a month.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/minds.com/#traffic

again not sure how accurate this is.

but for a platform that has yet to censor me, this is a pretty good place to at least start

In the past (last year when i was using minds) I could go along time without getting any engagement, and without getting any feedback, but I'm getting negative and positive feedback at a much larger rate.

You are right about wasting time arguing. I am doing better in not engaging with arguments as much has I used to, dropping links, for bystanders, and aside from saying one or two things. then I move on. wasting not but 30 seconds of time.

The attacks they are pulling on me now are pretending to be on our side, on HPS Maxine Dietrich's side, and claiming lies and hearsay against our Clergy. it's just another bs confusion tactic.

My favorite thing about minds is being able to schedule posts, you could take 8 hours and schedule 600 memes. and not touch the platform for a whole year.

twitter, parler, gettr, even instagram might be able to be used if the right memes are used. and I believe we should be doing these sites as well.

I'm just getting into a routine, i'll soon expand to do everything i'm doing on minds right now, on other sites, I have a bad habit of going into something too hard and then gassing out a few months and not achieving my goals, I will be taking it a bit slower this time around, but not too slow. It'll be more motivating for me if I'm joined by some Brothers and Sisters, this is not a waste of time. if you are on a place doing warfare let me know I'll join that platform and do that as well.

and I'll have to argue another point you made that everyone is just low attention spans, yes this is the side effect of tik tok and other things, but people don't necessary like it. Long form podcasts are some of the highest rated things online right now. memes have there place as well as long form, including texts, especially if the text is formatted right, and has
a good title.

In a world where you only do memes and short form, then you cater to and create those who have low attention spans.

I've noticed i've peeked 3-4 peoples interest by posting art, they liked my art, then they came to my page and liked my talking points and then subscribed, this compounds.

one way I've been doing this is using stable diffusion. infinite art. (leads me to another method of playing the long game and posting only art for a few months until you build a giant following then post links behind a shortener)

if everyone here did this, lets say 50 members and if everyone here boosted each others engagement we would boost our way to more people as the algorithm takes popular content and pushes it to people naturally, not to mention the tokens you get for advertising if you do this.

like a snowball, we could gain enough attention to get picked up by someone and go viral that way as well.

this goes for all platforms, if we all set minds up to with several posts one day, and then focused on other platforms daily, we could get to a million views by the end of the year if everyone did this. maybe 99.9% get ignored but we would still make compound gains in everything. The more who find the Truth, the more that will fight for the Truth

I also want to ask if anyone would be willing to create a shortening service for our content. if not I'll make one after t.ly stops being useful

I did some further research and gab is 13 million,so you make a valid point. Gettr is second at 7 mil, parler is 1 mil and minds is about 1 mil

twitter even with its claim of 70% bots, is 6 billion a month. so that's a lot.

I think i'll start another initiative on twit with art from diffusion + shortened link / catchy phrase. like Here some art and heres a random site, after building up a following with art. and do that until banned / repeat. maybe automate this with jarvee.

with a big change in staff it could be our best time to do an initiative on twit

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back