Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DNA, A HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY.

ᚴᛅᚱᛚ

An impressive article that I published more than a year ago on my blog but that I advise you to read.

INTRODUCTION :

The comments made in this article engage only its author.

Our DNA is a source of mystery and remains largely unused. Just like our brain, we only use 10% of our DNA. The remaining 90% are considered "useless" by the Anglo-Saxon scientific community. Well let's see, as if Nature created without reasons. In Eastern Europe, Russian researchers explored the so-called "unusable" part of our Deoxyribonucleic Acid. And their findings are impressive. Our DNA would act as a quantum bio-computer that can be reprogrammed at will and at any time by human speech !

I decided to synthesize the study because it is very long, repeats itself a little and so that it is more understandable for you.

Dr Pjotr ​​GARJAJEV {Peter Gariaev] & Vladimir POPONIN

Bioinformatics DNA reprogramming

Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr ​​Garjajev and his colleagues have conducted cutting-edge research into the more esoteric nature of DNA. They just didn't believe that 90% of our DNA was "junk DNA". Extract from the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarized and translated by Baerbel):

The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and distant acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light auras around people (i.e. spiritual masters), the influence of the mind on weather conditions and much more. Russian scientists have also discovered that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges near black holes (left by burned out stars). They are tunnel connections between totally different areas of the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. DNA attracts this information and transmits it to our consciousness...

Russian researcher Dr. Vladimir Poponin placed DNA in a tube and shot a laser through it. When the DNA was removed, the laser light continued to spiral on its own, just like it would through a crystal! This effect is called “Phantom DNA Effect”.

It is assumed that energy from outside space and time still flows through activated wormholes after the DNA is removed. The side effects most often encountered in hyper communication and also in humans are inexplicable electromagnetic fields near the people concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can get irritated and stop working for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices work normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work...

To read more, click on the link. https://heritage-des-ancetres.over-blog.com/2021/07/l-adn-une-technologie-hautement-sophistiquee.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back