Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Minds.com Internet Warfare Guide

SATchives

Minds.com my guide to getting started and to use it the most efficient way

1. You will need a phone number not tied to your persons, they say they never keep your phone number in there database, however I recommned getting a burner phone. VoIP will not work, I have not found a VoIP phone number that has worked.

fairly cheaply you can get yourself a burner phone, paid with cash, and activated with an alias. all countries are different but the country I live in jewmart(walmart) has an easy phone you can buy and activate their brand is familymobile.

I hate jewmart and do not do my grocery shopping there, but I know that you can activate everything anonymously since that is why I am listing them here.

2. when you sign up to minds.com you will use a protonmail email and that burner phone phone number, to activate your wallet.

Minds is unique as it is ran on an etherium based token known as the minds token, you get these tokens by simply posting and receiving engagement (likes, views, and reposts)

this is the minimum you have to do if you want to take advantage of the token, and boosting system. which allows your posts to reach potentially anyone on the website.

However if you don't care about that right away you can do without a phone number. You just will not have access to a minds wallet, or the tokens / boosting ability, which is In my opinion the most powerful part of minds.com

if you want to take it a step further you can purchase minds+ with a anonymous prepaid credit card / debit card if you can find one that works. having minds+ allows you to gain coins/post to other minds+

3.Tokens
there are two types of minds tokens, both are essentially the same, only differ in how they are stored.
off chain tokens are stored on the site, on minds servers these are most likely going to be the only tokens that you will handle

there are also on chain tokens, which are tokens which are on the etherium chain directly, therefore you have to have them outside of the website, in your own wallet, such as a MetaMask wallet, these are pain because they require etherium gas price to trade, and if you have ever traded in etherium based tokens its not worth it unless you have $1000s of dollars you are trading.

You really don't need to worry about on chain tokens.

You will be only boosting your posts from the off-chain tokens you garner from the engagement you get from posts.

4. Groups. Minds is different than gab, On gab there are many groups that have big numbers where you can post directly too. however that is not the same with minds, minds has many many groups but they are spread out and their numbers are not as high as the groups on gabs. for this reason we will be using groups differently.

Groups should be looked at as not a place to share our material posts to, necessarily, but a way to garner tokens. Take art groups, and other groups like this. you would join an art group and post beautiful art, get likes and shares, join a meme group and share some Lets go Brandon memes, and get likes and shares. do this to gain tokens.

5. Posting and boosting

Now here comes the best part of minds. Once you have tokens .5 tokens is needed minimum to boost a post. 1 token = 1000 views , so .5 is 500.

Whenever you post an article or anything, you can have the option to boost it with your token. it's essentially advertising.

Off-chain tokens from what I am aware of are the only tokens that you can boost with, reasonably. Using the On-chain tokens, as I've tried, requires gas prices in excess of 30$ - 90$ depending on the day, which is insanity. I have not found a way to convert On-chain to Off-chain yet. So just garner Off-chain tokens using the method above.

I have noticed that some posts are easier to boost than others, I'm certain there are some keywords in the algorithm that trigger whether you will get a successful boost,

for example I have boosted things with .5 tokens to get 500 views and only received 70-200 views, and very slowly as well.

and other times I have boosted 1-2 tokens and got 5 thousand views, on on of our articles. To combat this I also use TinyURL as a url shortener, a lot of our links such as any link containing angelfire is considered spam to minds.com

fore more research on what works and doesnt works go through what I have posted at minds.com/Satchives or https://www.minds.com/pro/satchives/feed (better view)

you can see all my posts and all of the views on each post in the top right of the post.

I put together this channel not long ago and it's already at 50k views. And this is me being lazy with it. If i would of taken advantage of the group method above to garner more tokens I could be more.

Thats all because of the boosting, when you boost it is seen by everyone, up to the set amount of people.

When it comes to posting one of the most powerful tools, is scheduling, Usually I schedule more than I have been, if you can see it's been a few days since I posts because my scheduled posts ran out.

Get in a good habit of scheduling posts one a week or every day using popular relevant tags and posts or articles from the Sites. I plan to eventually sit down and schedule a few hundred so I won't be missing sharing content for a few months, and only have to go on to boost / reply to comments if I choose too.

I notice sometimes when you copy and paste into minds its easy and formatted correctly and other times it's not.

6. last tip is you can bypass GAB's character limit by posting your minds post link over to gab, this can be a way for you to bring people from groups on gab to your minds post potentially.
as i mention in this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295231#p295231 and this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295401#p295401 on the internet warfare thread.

Referrals get you tokens.

It is of my opinion that if the Joy of Satan Ministries is going to make an account on Minds.com that it suggests everyone sign up to minds.com through their referral, this will give an edge, I'll get another phone line and make a new account as well as under their referral, the more referrals the more tokens you will earn every day without doing much work. the more tokens the more ability you have to boost posts.

referral says "You will receive 5% of monthly earnings your referrals earn through tips and memberships "

(not to mention some of us could take our time to produce minds accounts that are specifically for the purpose of building up tips/ memberships via non JOS material, with the account being a referral of Joy of Satan Official )

And it doesn't sound like much but I have received a few tips in tokens, people like the truth.

if a hundred of us sign up through the Main Sites account then we would be working together is a very efficient manner.

I believe I covered everything. if there is anything I missed and and realize later I'll come back and add to it.

Remember to always look good, be the better person I saw a lot of people on gab, I'm not sure who but, but some who let their emotions get away, and made us look bad by engaging in pointless arguments and vulgar speak. there is no need to waste your energy on that it only hurts our image. Be civil in your discourse, silence is golden.

I also want to mention about advertising, the only advertising I am aware of is the boost function through tokens as mentioned above.

I also forgot to mention liquidity. you can purchase liquidity in the site with Etherium. and depending what your percentage of liquidity is to the pool is how many tokens you will earn.

Excellent work, thank you. I have been using Minds a lot but only through Gab. That feature you discovered is really nice to post huge articles on Gab. I had not understood the token system properly until now. I thought you had to have a wallet connected to boost. But once you get enough off chain tokens, you just click the boost button, correct?

I have some tokens but only through my posting, people on minds seem to be really open to the truth, I almost always have good feedback in contrast to Gab in which there are a lot of people trolling on my posts, I just block them so they don't harass me on next posts. Anyways I have to sit down some time and post some ”normal” memes or whatever to get more tokens. I have only posted jewish related memes and that didn't give me many tokens.

Great idea about the referrals too. I'm in. The brand LycaMobile (Europe) has free SIM cards with anonymous activation. You just need the phone

BlackOnyx8 said:
Excellent work, thank you. I have been using Minds a lot but only through Gab. That feature you discovered is really nice to post huge articles on Gab. I had not understood the token system properly until now. I thought you had to have a wallet connected to boost. But once you get enough off chain tokens, you just click the boost button, correct?

I have some tokens but only through my posting, people on minds seem to be really open to the truth, I almost always have good feedback in contrast to Gab in which there are a lot of people trolling on my posts, I just block them so they don't harass me on next posts. Anyways I have to sit down some time and post some ”normal” memes or whatever to get more tokens. I have only posted jewish related memes and that didn't give me many tokens.

Great idea about the referrals too. I'm in. The brand LycaMobile (Europe) has free SIM cards with anonymous activation. You just need the phone

correct so long as you used a phone number to verify your account, as long as you have enough off-chain tokens you can boost, you don't need an external wallet, unless you want to purchase on-chain tokens, but on chain tokens requires gas to trade with and is extremely inefficient it's akin to using more benjamins(100 dollar bills) in gas trading pennies.

and the way to gain off chain tokens is simply to get likes/engagement.

That's why I think it would be so powerful if we could get atleast 10 people or more from our community to post everyday, and to all follow each other and follow/like each others content to garner free tokens to use to boost, in about a a few months of using the site once a week boosting and scheduling, i hit 50k views. 1000 likes or so and if we did this x 10 or x100 in a year we could reach millions easily. in a decade we could potentially hit half a billion with this platform. if we had enough people dedicated on here, posting and scheduling, and engaging with each other, and using tokens to boost.

SATchives said:

Awesome, this works great, since my last message, my account gained around 3000 views. Apparently I had tokens for 3 boosts already.
About the tokens, I really tried, but I do hate the meme culture, I can't find dumb enough memes to fit in, and I don't understand what's the deal with the guy you mentioned to pick a proper meme for that. But anyway, I've been posting cool Nature photos on the Photography groups (14k and 19k members), and it's been working pretty good!

BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:

Awesome, this works great, since my last message, my account gained around 3000 views. Apparently I had tokens for 3 boosts already.
About the tokens, I really tried, but I do hate the meme culture, I can't find dumb enough memes to fit in, and I don't understand what's the deal with the guy you mentioned to pick a proper meme for that. But anyway, I've been posting cool Nature photos on the Photography groups (14k and 19k members), and it's been working pretty good!

then do art, or something, You can find royalty free nature photos that look really amazing and use photoshop or something and add quotes
it doesn't have to be memes.

SATchives said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:

then do art, or something, You can find royalty free nature photos that look really amazing and use photoshop or something and add quotes
it doesn't have to be memes.
By the way, I hope you didn't think I was calling you dumb or something, your memes are great and I do use them. I just personally don't get along with "normal" memes, I tried to look for some outside of these thematics that we normally use, but they all sucked and I didn't feel like using them.

Nature photos, however are pretty lovely.

I have been having success with the Nature photos, I happen to have hundreds upon hundreds of HD photos of Nature and animals that I use as wallpapers.

Good thinking about the quotes, that could work too. Everyone seems to enjoy those inspirational quotes. Which also serves as subtle warfare on its own, if we choose the right quotes.

SATchives said:

1. You will need a phone number not tied to your persons, they say they never keep your phone number in there database, however I recommned getting a burner phone. VoIP will not work, I have not found a VoIP phone number that has worked.

fairly cheaply you can get yourself a burner phone, paid with cash, and activated with an alias. all countries are different but the country I live in jewmart(walmart) has an easy phone you can buy and activate their brand is familymobile.

I hate jewmart and do not do my grocery shopping there, but I know that you can activate everything anonymously since that is why I am listing them here.

2. when you sign up to minds.com you will use a protonmail email and that burner phone phone number, to activate your wallet.

Minds is unique as it is ran on an etherium based token known as the minds token, you get these tokens by simply posting and receiving engagement (likes, views, and reposts)

this is the minimum you have to do if you want to take advantage of the token, and boosting system. which allows your posts to reach potentially anyone on the website.

However if you don't care about that right away you can do without a phone number. You just will not have access to a minds wallet, or the tokens / boosting ability, which is In my opinion the most powerful part of minds.com

if you want to take it a step further you can purchase minds+ with a anonymous prepaid credit card / debit card if you can find one that works. having minds+ allows you to gain coins/post to other minds+

3.Tokens
there are two types of minds tokens, both are essentially the same, only differ in how they are stored.
off chain tokens are stored on the site, on minds servers these are most likely going to be the only tokens that you will handle

there are also on chain tokens, which are tokens which are on the etherium chain directly, therefore you have to have them outside of the website, in your own wallet, such as a MetaMask wallet, these are pain because they require etherium gas price to trade, and if you have ever traded in etherium based tokens its not worth it unless you have $1000s of dollars you are trading.

You really don't need to worry about on chain tokens.

You will be only boosting your posts from the off-chain tokens you garner from the engagement you get from posts.

4. Groups. Minds is different than gab, On gab there are many groups that have big numbers where you can post directly too. however that is not the same with minds, minds has many many groups but they are spread out and their numbers are not as high as the groups on gabs. for this reason we will be using groups differently.

Groups should be looked at as not a place to share our material posts to, necessarily, but a way to garner tokens. Take art groups, and other groups like this. you would join an art group and post beautiful art, get likes and shares, join a meme group and share some Lets go Brandon memes, and get likes and shares. do this to gain tokens.

5. Posting and boosting

Now here comes the best part of minds. Once you have tokens .5 tokens is needed minimum to boost a post. 1 token = 1000 views , so .5 is 500.

Whenever you post an article or anything, you can have the option to boost it with your token. it's essentially advertising.

Off-chain tokens from what I am aware of are the only tokens that you can boost with, reasonably. Using the On-chain tokens, as I've tried, requires gas prices in excess of 30$ - 90$ depending on the day, which is insanity. I have not found a way to convert On-chain to Off-chain yet. So just garner Off-chain tokens using the method above.

I have noticed that some posts are easier to boost than others, I'm certain there are some keywords in the algorithm that trigger whether you will get a successful boost,

for example I have boosted things with .5 tokens to get 500 views and only received 70-200 views, and very slowly as well.

and other times I have boosted 1-2 tokens and got 5 thousand views, on on of our articles. To combat this I also use TinyURL as a url shortener, a lot of our links such as any link containing angelfire is considered spam to minds.com

fore more research on what works and doesnt works go through what I have posted at minds.com/Satchives or https://www.minds.com/pro/satchives/feed (better view)

you can see all my posts and all of the views on each post in the top right of the post.

I put together this channel not long ago and it's already at 50k views. And this is me being lazy with it. If i would of taken advantage of the group method above to garner more tokens I could be more.

Thats all because of the boosting, when you boost it is seen by everyone, up to the set amount of people.

When it comes to posting one of the most powerful tools, is scheduling, Usually I schedule more than I have been, if you can see it's been a few days since I posts because my scheduled posts ran out.

Get in a good habit of scheduling posts one a week or every day using popular relevant tags and posts or articles from the Sites. I plan to eventually sit down and schedule a few hundred so I won't be missing sharing content for a few months, and only have to go on to boost / reply to comments if I choose too.

I notice sometimes when you copy and paste into minds its easy and formatted correctly and other times it's not.

6. last tip is you can bypass GAB's character limit by posting your minds post link over to gab, this can be a way for you to bring people from groups on gab to your minds post potentially.
as i mention in this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295231#p295231 and this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295401#p295401 on the internet warfare thread.

Referrals get you tokens.

It is of my opinion that if the Joy of Satan Ministries is going to make an account on Minds.com that it suggests everyone sign up to minds.com through their referral, this will give an edge, I'll get another phone line and make a new account as well as under their referral, the more referrals the more tokens you will earn every day without doing much work. the more tokens the more ability you have to boost posts.

referral says "You will receive 5% of monthly earnings your referrals earn through tips and memberships "

(not to mention some of us could take our time to produce minds accounts that are specifically for the purpose of building up tips/ memberships via non JOS material, with the account being a referral of Joy of Satan Official )

And it doesn't sound like much but I have received a few tips in tokens, people like the truth.

if a hundred of us sign up through the Main Sites account then we would be working together is a very efficient manner.

I believe I covered everything. if there is anything I missed and and realize later I'll come back and add to it.

Remember to always look good, be the better person I saw a lot of people on gab, I'm not sure who but, but some who let their emotions get away, and made us look bad by engaging in pointless arguments and vulgar speak. there is no need to waste your energy on that it only hurts our image. Be civil in your discourse, silence is golden.

I will check up on inds most tenner phones dont have internet access if they do very hard to work. Although I have never purchased one before.

Respect.

EnkiUK55 said:
SATchives said:

I will check up on inds most tenner phones dont have internet access if they do very hard to work. Although I have never purchased one before.

Respect.

your burner phone doesn't need internet access, you just need to take that burner phone number, and put it into the minds account when it ask you to verify (when you are settings up a wallet) then you get a verification code texted to you and you put that number into the the minds website, on your computer

SATchives said:
EnkiUK55 said:
SATchives said:

Respect.

your burner phone doesn't need internet access, you just need to take that burner phone number, and put it into the minds account when it ask you to verify (when you are settings up a wallet) then you get a verification code texted to you and you put that number into the the minds website, on your computer

Okay mate, i havent heard of this site i wwill see what its like.

Cheers

Hello Satchives, I took your advice and aim to create a big growth on that platform. I did make yesterday an account and pasted 2 replies there and received 400 views by doing nothing.

Can you explain me more about the token system? Do I need to have membership of + to receive tokens?

Regardless without boosting or nothing the posts gathers over 200 views in a couple of hours. I will grow on this platform by a personalized strategy, however I wanted to be let known I joined that platform same as here with "NakedPluto" and I wish others will do as well.

Hail Satan!

That's really impressive, if I may ask, how did you do this? I can't get all of those views without boosting, specially on a brand new account. I am assuming you shared your post somewhere else? If you can't share the method for privacy and safety reasons, I understand.

To get tokens, people have to like and share your content, it's faster in groups where you post something and a lot of people see it and like it, there are other ways to do this, but one idea is to go on meme groups and share something funny and get several likes, I personally go on photography groups and share random nature pictures. I make use of the automatic posting feature, which posts them automatically there everyday, I set this on Sundays for the whole week.

You don't need any membership, just do the above and you get free tokens everyday. On the left side there's a column with a ‘boosting console‘ button (or something like that, not on the computer at the moment) where you can check how many you have. You can boost for a minimum of 500 views (0.500 tokens). To boost a post just go to your profile and on the bottom right corner of the post there's ‘boost‘ button.

BlackOnyx8 said:

That's really impressive, if I may ask, how did you do this? I can't get all of those views without boosting, specially on a brand new account. I am assuming you shared your post somewhere else? If you can't share the method for privacy and safety reasons, I understand.

To get tokens, people have to like and share your content, it's faster in groups where you post something and a lot of people see it and like it, there are other ways to do this, but one idea is to go on meme groups and share something funny and get several likes, I personally go on photography groups and share random nature pictures. I make use of the automatic posting feature, which posts them automatically there everyday, I set this on Sundays for the whole week.

You don't need any membership, just do the above and you get free tokens everyday. On the left side there's a column with a ‘boosting console‘ button (or something like that, not on the computer at the moment) where you can check how many you have. You can boost for a minimum of 500 views (0.500 tokens). To boost a post just go to your profile and on the bottom right corner of the post there's ‘boost‘ button.

Very possible the Mercury Retrograde, which is counter intuitive at first sight, but can be used in this fashion. Also the time posting is important.

I haven't shared anywhere, neither did anything else but post. The last 2 posts, I experiment with to see if I gather the same. One of them I posted counter intuitively to see the algorithm, and it did poorly only 100 views in a day.

The channel has been also trending with over 400 views separate from the posts.

Regardless, without any boosting and just simple simple magic, in 2 days, 4-5 posts did over 2k. I have a plan with this and other things but it will take time to be fruitful. We will see, I am excited as I will do some working on this.

Interesting, never thought of that. I will try to experiment with this when Mercury goes retrograde again.
I was going to send you some tokens but I lost the password to the email of my account as it is a random temporary email and this process requires authentication through code sent to email... So I will set up a new account just for tokens, and will send them to you sometime soon. You might be able to do some interesting things with them.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Interesting, never thought of that. I will try to experiment with this when Mercury goes retrograde again.
I was going to send you some tokens but I lost the password to the email of my account as it is a random temporary email and this process requires authentication through code sent to email... So I will set up a new account just for tokens, and will send them to you sometime soon. You might be able to do some interesting things with them.

It is very appreciated the thought brother, however, keep on them for your own use for now, simply because I am only experimenting at this point. In the future, we can do things like these.

I observed you can use an online phone number provider to create an account, found a working free UK one. In this way, you could tip yourself from the second account and leave the primary clean of any coin harvesting.
I am working again to get into crypto, and I will purchase some minds coins as I don't have time to post and get coins in this way.

Alright, if you can afford to buy tokens that speeds it up a lot. It takes me about one hour on Sundays to schedule my daily posting for the whole week: 1 picture on each of the three groups I use (21 pictures total) and then 1 sermon everyday on my profile. This gets me about 1 token a week. I can set up more accounts if needed.

I actually tried several online numbers and never found one that works, but anyway, LycaMobile has free SIM cards, which I usually use to activate my accounts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back