Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

some success with alternative media

SATchives

I'm not sure if I should share which alt media I am using. but I am having success on more than one occasion.

here are only two analytics of things which I started not long ago.

the post I shared from HPHC Reaching The Godhead: "The Union With The Divine" got many upvotes and it's almost to 600 views right now.

might not sound like much, but I just started doing online warfare again this and last month, but mainly this month. My soul is getting back on track so I am able to focus more on other things instead of solely focusing on myself.

i'm using alternative media, I suggest to have the same result, try to link all the sites you are using in someway together, and post as many things from here, without revealing our forum URL, because if someone is meant to find this place they will naturally, lets not give this place up to our enemies easily. also give disserved credit at the end of the post as that is respectful, gather up a bunch of like minded memes, or make a bunch that have our message tied into it.

engage with other people as much as possible, if they have something good that they have said then compliment and share their content. don't bother your time with silly arguments. 99% of the time you are not going to change that persons opinion. just try to reach as many as possible, and spread as much as possible

you'll most likely get attacked by some christard or kike every now and again, just let them go crazy, only proves our point further that these people are unhinged and insane.

use popular tags without using tags that are not related.
our viewpoints about being against mandates and pro choice ( we all know how much of an experiment the jab is) is in line with most of the people on these sites, this is where we can find common ground
I don't want to go into specifics which sites i'm posting from but i'm sure our dedicated members can probably figure it out, there are not many alternative sites out there so just try and use them all.

anyways the whole point that I am making is that, it's one of the most important times for online warfare right now. and I think the only way we will truly make a swift impact, a swift victory, is if everyone starts doing daily/every other day/ online warfare. its not difficult, I think it's actually pretty fun.

I'd rather have major wins this decade, than the next decade so I urge you all to give online warfare a try.

I can try to guide this process a bit more, and be a bit more specific but like a few members have stated to me before there are many infiltrator kikes here, whom potentially answer to poos with financial power, enough power to mess up the sites that we use for warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back