Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Social Engineering useages for advertising JOS

Fuchs

iu

One example:

iu

We would use this technique for something positive:

My idear was in case of youtube comments or other social media platforms, instead just liking each other comments, we could create a similar conversation, like for example:

Comment 1:
The Joy Of Satan website meditations did realy help me to live a happier live.

Comment 2:
With this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html meditation I was able to cure my drug addiction.

Comment 3:
The JOS really helped my to live a better live.

Comment 4:
It helped me also and it is totaly free, I tryed before some new age sites, who didn´t helped me and just took my money.

By either working in groups or creating different accounts and commenting on the same subject

If you read many "different" people recomment something, one is rather convinced, then if one comment has many likes.

Fuchs said:
iu

One example:

iu

My idear was in case of youtube comments or other social media platforms, instead just liking each other comments, we could create a similar conversation, like for example:

Comment 1:

Comment 2:
With this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html meditation I was able to cure my drug addiction.

Comment 3:

Comment 4:
It helped me also and it is totaly free, I tryed before some new age sites, who didn´t helped me and just took my money.

By either working in groups or creating different accounts and commenting on the same subject

If you read many "different" people recomment something, one is rather convinced, then if one comment has many likes.
I think you should also post comments of exposing christianity as well, this is a really good idead

Lightstar23 said:
Fuchs said:
iu

One example:

iu

Comment 1:

Comment 2:

Comment 3:

Comment 4:

I think you should also post comments of exposing christianity as well, this is a really good idead
Good suggestion.

People can use, what ever does work to attract people/ lead to clicking the link provided or search for the site.

Fuchs said:
iu

One example:

iu

Comment 1:

Comment 2:

Comment 3:

Comment 4:

In some places they use the shadowban on comments that are "unsuitable" or that contain links.
However it seems like a great idea, let me know because I'm curious to see what results it will bring.

Fuchs said:
iu

One example:

iu

Comment 1:

Comment 2:

Comment 3:

Comment 4:

Comments should not be fake. At least the main one. Write from your heart how JoS helped you and chanced your life, then one may add few "fake" replies.
With fake looking comments we can have an opposite effect, as it will look like a sect desperately trying to get new members.

I find it most effective to post something like "here is some real spiritual knowledge" with link to meditations in places where people already discussiong meditations for example. That's not SE, more like a targeting audience and showing the neat part.

SigTyr said:
Fuchs said:
iu

One example:

iu

Comment 1:

Comment 2:

Comment 3:

Comment 4:

Comments should not be fake. At least the main one. Write from your heart how JoS helped you and chanced your life, then one may add few "fake" replies.
With fake looking comments we can have an opposite effect, as it will look like a sect desperately trying to get new members.

I find it most effective to post something like "here is some real spiritual knowledge" with link to meditations in places where people already discussiong meditations for example. That's not SE, more like a targeting audience and showing the neat part.

Sure, everyone can write how they did benefit/ tell one of the storys how they did solve a problem with magic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back