Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet and Automation Tools are hindering Creativiity

balajeee

As the world is establishing Milestones in technology and Science day by day. New tools, devices, websites and machines are accomplishing tasks in a very hurry. Processing speeds are increasing very high.
But the problem is that all these things are creating hinderances in the way of uniqueness and creativity. A newborn is compatible with the touch tech at the age from the birth. This tech world around him gives no time to think and create his/her own.
Take the example of TikTok: an automation video publishing software which does all things for the user i.e; video editing, music etc and the Trennd too. So how will you able to create a unique video content of your own that will express something in a unique way???
My purpose here to stating all this is not to criticize the evolving tech but I am worried about how we humans will be able to implement a unique idea of their own. When I listen to a recent musice album all that comes to my mind is that it is a remix of 90s.
What are your solutions to promote creativity and uniqueness in this era?

They need to stop doing fake depression and get a life. Weakness should not reside.

When one gets a life, they are no more a resemblance of the popular culture, their inner world starts to manifest by itself. It may seem sophisticated or incomprehensible, but that's the way it is unique. They'd drop off the goyim stuff already.

I think the word you are looking for is "Desire" .
The main problem is not that the tech is evolving. Evolution of tech is a good thing as long as its guided to a right direction.
The main problem is that the tech right now is lessening our desire or so as you explain.

If you had the desire to do something or express something, you would find a way to manifest them.
For e,g., you would start searching for editing apps or start learning video editing if you had the desire to create something. In this case, evolving tech would make your learning process easier and yours desires easier to manifest.

However, if you had no desire in the first place, you would do with what you have. For eg CommunisticCommunistok editor or others which grant you basic editing ability. The CCP degenerates do want your data but they want it quick and fast. Therefore, advanced editing ability in their communist app wouldn't serve Winnie The Pooh's Agenda. Fuck those Communists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back