Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helpful video to gradually show the blatant control of the (((elites))) in America

hailourtruegod

This guys does a pretty good job explaining how corrupt the American system is on both sides of the Republicans and Democrats using recent examples.

He tends to do a good job objectively convincing people the regular person in America doesn't have control in mainstream politics anymore. Along with giving the positive message to start building up community and culture that doesn't align with the jewish weirdo stuff (my own words).

Good to spread around to those who are without to start opening them up to the truth.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQNL5WH0vQ&t=253s

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Tim Pool is great. I've been watching him every day for about a year and a half.

You can also check out Black Conservative Patriot(BCP). He is christian and has said some stereotypical christian things here and there like "demonic people" or "they worship the dark lord". But he does have a pretty good breakdown of events.

He HAD about 100 videos, poof gone by the magic of jewtube censorship. If you wondering why he has 555K/556K subscribers and only like 10 videos.

Lots of videos of election shenanigans occurring, poof gone. I recall the video back in November of the U.S. military entering a German city and going to a company that works with elections called Sytel or was it Cytel or something like that. Cause the Dumbonion(dominion) machines sent telemetry to Germany. The U.S. cyberwarfare division discovered it and they raided the place. Apparently in his video there was shoot out inside the building so some people got popped apparently.

Tim Pool is good I'll admit he seems like he'd fit perfectly in an NS society. I recall funny enough he said "I wasn't a gun owner, but now I have many guns". Voted for Trump not because he likes Trump very much but he certainly understands he is the lesser of two evils ESPECIALLY compared to b'nai, beijing, china boy biden.

He also covered the hunter biden story kinda like Ryan Dawson in one of his videos on the second laptop from Ukraine. And recently he did a good job exposing the whole A.O.C. lie, she completely fabricated the whole story, total BS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back