Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Assistance with an Animation, Blender etc, for Activism

SATchives

Let me explain some context first, I decided to take on a project I failed to complete in the past,

(due to quality and other factors I decided to come back to it at a later date, that date is now)

where I create audio files for all of the Re-Read-It series, and eventually the entire Satan's Library, new posts, sites ect. Aside from this I am to put them into videos like I have done before, however, in the past the videos where always sub par quality in terms of background, text-to-speech and subtitle quality. pretty much everything is my humble opinion looked meh, This time around I am going to do everything as professionally as possible.

Here is where I need someone's help, not just anyone, one of our Dedicated Brothers/Sisters of Satan. I can't rely on (((fiverr))) or some freelancer to undertake this

that is if I don't want to spend half a month - two months or longer learning how to use blender, or some other software like after effects, If anyone is familiar with animation to an intermediate-advance degree and would like to help this great cause. then please this is what I am looking for.

(none of the videos will be longer than 45 minutes, I'll break them into parts if they are)

a quick few second beautiful intro which brings JoyofSatan.org into existence into the center of the screen not to big, which is followed up by a 45 min animated loop of the same JoyofSatan.org in an interesting way, that adds simple background motion to each video, like for example maybe, Satanic blue flames lightly dancing around the JoyofSatan.org, but not in an aggressive way but in a beautiful way that promotes truth.(best way I can explain my imagination)

Please use your imagination as I do not have the best

The Quality I'm looking is that of the Satanic Elitism Standard, and I do not feel I can pull this off right now with my abilities.

I can handle the audio, and the subtitling/video rendering, I just need a beautiful filler, that displays our Website in a most beautiful way.

If you want payment for this, I can pay with bitcoin. might not be much but I do not expect things for free, unless that be your wish.

Thank you in advance Dedicated Brother/Sister

SATchives said:
Let me explain some context first, I decided to take on a project I failed to complete in the past,

(due to quality and other factors I decided to come back to it at a later date, that date is now)

where I create audio files for all of the Re-Read-It series, and eventually the entire Satan's Library, new posts, sites ect. Aside from this I am to put them into videos like I have done before, however, in the past the videos where always sub par quality in terms of background, text-to-speech and subtitle quality. pretty much everything is my humble opinion looked meh, This time around I am going to do everything as professionally as possible.

Here is where I need someone's help, not just anyone, one of our Dedicated Brothers/Sisters of Satan. I can't rely on (((fiverr))) or some freelancer to undertake this

that is if I don't want to spend half a month - two months or longer learning how to use blender, or some other software like after effects, If anyone is familiar with animation to an intermediate-advance degree and would like to help this great cause. then please this is what I am looking for.

(none of the videos will be longer than 45 minutes, I'll break them into parts if they are)

a quick few second beautiful intro which brings JoyofSatan.org into existence into the center of the screen not to big, which is followed up by a 45 min animated loop of the same JoyofSatan.org in an interesting way, that adds simple background motion to each video, like for example maybe, Satanic blue flames lightly dancing around the JoyofSatan.org, but not in an aggressive way but in a beautiful way that promotes truth.(best way I can explain my imagination)

The Quality I'm looking is that of the Satanic Elitism Standard, and I do not feel I can pull this off right now with my abilities.

I can handle the audio, and the subtitling/video rendering, I just need a beautiful filler, that displays our Website in a most beautiful way.

If you want payment for this, I can pay with bitcoin. might not be much but I do not expect things for free, unless that be your wish.

Hi! I hope someone on here has the current skills necessary. I have Adobe software and other animation accessories, but my best work is completely hand sketched and drawn in stop-motion. I don’t have experience with animation outside of my own style, but my style is incredibly versatile in general, it can translate. This would likely take a lot of time for anyone, either in stop motion or otherwise the way I’m seeing this. The time this would require would probably be two months or more on my end. There’s probably someone who can handle this more efficiently. It sounds pretty simple at first glance, but I go for anything I see as sub-par and I’m a hard critic. Not really one of those people that sees any art as good art. I’m a professional artist, and in the most humble way my work is also very in depth and well.. professional. If I were to do this, I’d have to do it in a way that I would consider right.

Animation in general is a very time consuming craft. Especially when made from scratch, even a short frame. Once a piece is made, if it just needs to repeat, that won’t be so bad. But if beauty is essential here, plus 45 minutes, it might be nice to switch up the scenery every 5 minutes give or take. This could take quite a while. Is there a time frame and such? I’ll think about taking it on but for anyone else here, even more detail on what you’re seeking would be helpful. Examples of the quality you’re seeking are essential. Especially before estimating any costs. Animations can be pretty costly. At least what I’d envision out of this and from the experience I’ve had in watching seemingly simple things come to fruition. 1-3 minutes of a stop motion or cinema rendering video can take anywhere from a few hours to weeks to months. Someone else on here may be able to think of this more simply. I don’t know how many creative animators we have on here though, and I do also accept Bitcoin or other coins. My plate is also stacked at the current moment. If you’re not wanting one of those cheap motion creating apps and some copied basic garbage, nothing corny, then hiring an animator is a good way to go about it.

I wish I could help, but I have no experience in animation. But if you need help with programming (websites, apps, servers), I am here for everyone who needs me.

NakedPluto said:
Contact me at [email protected], we can talk ideas and work together if you want, for free.

It would be nice to create a team and coordinate a visual series of projects.

Alright I emailed you, look forward to working with you.

SATchives said:

I have worked on a similar project before that I am pretty proud of by using Lightwave+After effects. I have to admitt this is rather intimidating because JoS deserves the best of the best however I'm up for this challange

I %100 agree that whatever we make has to be of outmost quality, count me in. However, I have to add that these projects are rather very time consuming and we have to set ourself a realistic time period. What is an e-mail I can reach you?

Can I have opinions on the new text to speech voice, is it good enough quality? https://archive.org/details/accepting-ones-self

There is a bit of scratchyness, and a bit fast which can be easily fixed, but I did not edit this at all just ran it through the engine, so this shows promise,

I think you all will agree with me that this voice is already much better than the voices I have used in the past such as in this video https://www.bitchute.com/video/DqcO3xuUmI6B/

Hi,

I don't think I am the best at it but I do have somethings in mind for the intro. I am very happy to think of working for a brother in Satan and never have I thought I could try putting my skills to light.

Please contact me via email: [email protected] if you wish to have me assist you in the video intro projects. I can only do 2D animations of any type using flash. I went through two digital arts and animation schools in total. I had training for three years and I hope I can be a huge help.

NakedPluto said:
Contact me at [email protected], we can talk ideas and work together if you want, for free.

This does sound like a great plan, maybe we should use safer chat engines like Wickr.me

-Wildfire

SATchives said:

I came across this Joyofsatan introductory video a while ago, it was by the user of the name of "InferniGloria" if anyone is familiar with this user. Very high quality content honestly, unfortunately he seams to have been inactive for a couple years but if you can get in touch with him he may be your guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6v3fcWqCLA

Otherwise this also serves as a good guide/template if this is similar to what you're looking for. I'm also trying to create a good intro for my channel for basic information in the JoS so I can try to help you out with your project. The only tools at my disposal are Vegas Pro and Gimp if you're interested. I can create a Jos logo alternating colors, glowing effects, etc to extend to a 45 minute span, but as for the blue fire I'll see what I could work out.

I’m a 3D modeling and Animation student, but All I’ve worked on is mostly 3D.I’m assuming you’re looking for video editor. I can work on this for free. Please email me for more details. [email protected]

I love this idea. It's nice to see the high standards as well. I always have ideas for beautiful or cute Satanic art that would translate well in a digital format, but I've never had the opportunity to learn how to make them. I'll just say hopefully you can incorporate some nice bright pastels into the color scheme.

How about this for starters:
frame1.png

Here's a seamless video clip of it:
BlueFire.mp4
You can loop it as many times as you want to make a background video of any length.

SATchives said:

Hi, don't know how much this could help but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

I've been trying my luck with DazStudio earlier this year, just for renders but you can easily animate if you know how to do this stuff.
The point is, I saw how expensive the characters/clothes/hair/tools/accessories/places/etc are on the main Daz shop so it felt like a stab everytime I decided to go through with a purchase. Shortly after, I found another website that (I don't know how but it works) makes you download nearly everything (new stuff, huge bundles, etc) by paying something like 20 bucks for a month membership and there is only a 60something GB limit download for every two days.
So basically if you're looking for material with work with, you can download it all from there.

Thing is, as I'm absolutely NO EXPERT here, I have no idea if you can use it on Blender (I tried Blender once with a tutorial.. couldn't even finish the stuff the 'tutorial number 1 for absolute beginners' taught you, as apparently there's various versions and they work very differently, so I wouldn't know). I suppose if you are good at this stuff, you can just transfer everything to Blender (maybe with a converter or something?) and use expensive freebies.

Don't know if the stuff in this website, as it's mainly characters and props and animations etc, can help you, but if you think you can use it, or anybody else who knows how to animate and render.. here it is:

https://3dfree.top/9682-daz3d-beach-bundle-for-genesis-8-females.html

Just type anything in the search from this page and see all there is available. If it can be used for our warfare and self-advertising... fantastic.

I never learned to animate, I only rendered, then my Iray screwed up every time (basically the Post Denoiser stopped working for some odd reason) and I moved to 3Delight with a set of values that I found rivaled basic Iray.. you don't get the lights and mist effect but for a beginner that was pretty solid material.

Other than all this digital stuff, I guess I am decent at drawing by now.. pencil and pen (black and white mostly), stippling, crosshatching, etc, like old grandmasters started I suppose. If there's any art needed in our war... I can't promise masterpieces but I can try my best.

Hail Satan!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
frame1.png

BlueFire.mp4
You can loop it as many times as you want to make a background video of any length.

No offense but this is not the quality I am looking for.

Imagine this in 1080p

except for recreated completely from scratch as a 3D render, not forced but natural looking, and not with flames engulfing it like in your video clip but of Electric blue light/flames/Electricity encompassing its aura in random fasion, coming out of it making it look powerful. but not aggressive, but encompassing light and truth.

I cannot really find a similar look on youtube of what I am imagining, and like i said it doesn't have to be what I am imagining, if what you guys create is Amazing I'll use it none the less, the more animations the better, Ill just alternate which animations i use for every other video, as I do plan to post all these on bitchute and it would be nice to have different amazing artwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLqD2_cVdQM Here is a youtube video which is like 10-20% of what I am thinking, minus the red flames, increase the brightness, make the blue light element much better, make it similar to the image above but 3D, and perhaps have it rotate or electrical/flame morph every 10-30 seconds form JoyofSatan.org >rotation transition/morph> Satan's Library.org >Rotation transition/morph. SatanisGod.org > JoyofSatan.org, then just loop into 45 min

Everyone take your time no rush, and I really appreciate everyone's help, I will not be stagnate on this while you guys are creating your art pieces, I am making audio files as we speak, made 5 today. and once I get some animations from you guys I will start making the audio files I already created into videos.

from my understanding blender is going to be the best to use to make what I am thinking of. but if you have an Idea you think is worthy make it and I will use it as well if it is truly amazing, Thank you all. Hail Satan Forever!

MoonlessNight666 said:
SATchives said:

I have worked on a similar project before that I am pretty proud of by using Lightwave+After effects. I have to admitt this is rather intimidating because JoS deserves the best of the best however I'm up for this challange

I %100 agree that whatever we make has to be of outmost quality, count me in. However, I have to add that these projects are rather very time consuming and we have to set ourself a realistic time period. What is an e-mail I can reach you?

[email protected] Yes quality is most important here so take your time, we have other members who wish to do the same, I happy you all want to help and I glady accept it , you can reach me there, but I will be a little busy tomorrow, I have to do what I have planned plus cook for my family ect, I'll try to get to everyone tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

The more animations I can use as filler for these audio sermon videos the more unique everything will be, go all out and be as artistic as you like, let me know in email if you have any questions I'll answer them there. also read through all the posts I made on this thread, might give you some idea of what I am thinking of, also if you have an idea that you think is great and worthy please also do as you please, all of us Dedicated SS know in our hearts know if our work is good enough or isn't, BTW all animations made for this project I'll use in video creation alternatively one video may have your animation throughout, then other video may have someone elses, I will not mash them all together per video though, so please 45 min looping animation (i'll trim as I need) in mp4 1080 or better quality. 3D is probably best but if you make a great 2D animation that is great as well.

Wildfire said:
Hi,

I don't think I am the best at it but I do have somethings in mind for the intro. I am very happy to think of working for a brother in Satan and never have I thought I could try putting my skills to light.

Please contact me via email: [email protected] if you wish to have me assist you in the video intro projects. I can only do 2D animations of any type using flash. I went through two digital arts and animation schools in total. I had training for three years and I hope I can be a huge help.

NakedPluto said:

This does sound like a great plan, maybe we should use safer chat engines like Wickr.me

-Wildfire

If both parties have protonmail, the emails are encrypted with 256 military encryption. I have been using for years to communicate sensitive things, and have not ever had much problem. as only for some emails going to spam, which I don't know if this internally related.

I do not know of wickr.me, so I will stick with protonmail, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

I suggest create one yourself, it's free. I look forward to your help and creativeness, sounds like you can make great work of your talents for this project, I also greatly appreciate your help. reach out to me on protonmail with a protonmail email or ask further questions here

Larissa666 said:
I wish I could help, but I have no experience in animation. But if you need help with programming (websites, apps, servers), I am here for everyone who needs me.

If someone has a good server in mind I could purchase and we can create a website for hosting these videos but this is perhaps the step two of this project, a few months down the road, we should not get to far ahead of ourselves, and overwhelm ourselves with doing to many things at once. One Step at a time.

For now I'll put the videos I make on the bitchute channel in my description, this will drive people who are jewwise to the truth as well as promote the videos already on this channel, that where made by High Priest Hoodedcobra666. I might move back to other platforms as well such as minds.com

You can start working on the code now if you like, focus should be optimization, and we will come back to it at a later date, once enough videos are made, and the process is rolling smoothly, then I'll purchase a dedicated server big enough, and we can create a nice website that hosts these videos.

also as I make these videos I'll share them as I go so that everyone can share them as well, on whichever platforms you deem worth your time.

for the time being until I get some mp4 animation loops, I'll be making audio files in mass, I aim to produce a few everyday to catch up with the re-read-it series, then from there I will move onto doing the recent important posts, from 2019-2020, then we will move onto turning everything in the Sites/Satan'sLibrary into videos.

I expect this project to take a year - few years to complete, but that is perfectly fine. Great things come with Great work. consistency and moving forward is what is key. I know this is the most important project I have undertaken since I started doing the RTR's
and I am very appreciative to everyone who has offered me their help. I look forward to working with all of you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I put this up so you could find quick help, I hope this was helpful to everyone.

Yes I greatly appreciate this a lot, and I appreciate everyone's offer of help as well, together I know we can make all of our knowledge more available and watchable for our Gentile kin whom are still heavily deluded by the enemy jewish agenda, this will greatly further Father Satan's goal of bringing the Truth back into the light of day. I look forward to all the great work that is to be accomplished in the future to come.

SATchives said:
quote]

The biggest issue with this is the lack of pause between sentences and punctuations, otherwise I think it’s completely sufficient. It doesn’t sound too scratchy. Having a pause between sentences would make it flow much better. There’s not a lot you could probably do about tone change, but I think the sermon translates well despite the roboticness.

SATchives said:
For communication, I recommend you use a simple protonmail mailing-list instead of some external chatting service. It should be much more secure this way. I'm sure Cobra would be willing to join this mailing list in case there are any questions or other issues requiring his opinion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

SATchives said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
frame1.png

BlueFire.mp4

No offense but this is not the quality I am looking for.

Imagine this in 1080p

except for recreated completely from scratch as a 3D render, not forced but natural looking, and not with flames engulfing it like in your video clip but of Electric blue light/flames/Electricity encompassing its aura in random fasion, coming out of it making it look powerful. but not aggressive, but encompassing light and truth.

I cannot really find a similar look on youtube of what I am imagining, and like i said it doesn't have to be what I am imagining, if what you guys create is Amazing I'll use it none the less, the more animations the better, Ill just alternate which animations i use for every other video, as I do plan to post all these on bitchute and it would be nice to have different amazing artwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLqD2_cVdQM Here is a youtube video which is like 10-20% of what I am thinking, minus the red flames, increase the brightness, make the blue light element much better, make it similar to the image above but 3D, and perhaps have it rotate or electrical/flame morph every 10-30 seconds form JoyofSatan.org >rotation transition/morph> Satan's Library.org >Rotation transition/morph. SatanisGod.org > JoyofSatan.org, then just loop into 45 min

Everyone take your time no rush, and I really appreciate everyone's help, I will not be stagnate on this while you guys are creating your art pieces, I am making audio files as we speak, made 5 today. and once I get some animations from you guys I will start making the audio files I already created into videos.

from my understanding blender is going to be the best to use to make what I am thinking of. but if you have an Idea you think is worthy make it and I will use it as well if it is truly amazing, Thank you all. Hail Satan Forever!
That's fine. I happen to like the old-fashioned simpler styles of graphics. (Probably from playing too many N64 and DS games! :lol:)

I do have a useful tip for everyone: The Joy of Satan banner font is called "Gothic 57".

Sundara said:
SATchives said:
quote]

The biggest issue with this is the lack of pause between sentences and punctuations, otherwise I think it’s completely sufficient. It doesn’t sound too scratchy. Having a pause between sentences would make it flow much better. There’s not a lot you could probably do about tone change, but I think the sermon translates well despite the roboticness.

https://mega.nz/file/isZmnZyC#Z558c0Bqibhea562BcgsY6wQoTZ_Wys9yfDQtHfV9oU

This one should be better. I added more pause.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back