Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Campaign #0: Creating comments

Meteorite

This guide will assume you know how to post anonymously and safely on youtube. To create a youtube account, there are many sites where you can borrow a phone number for the verification part. One account verification costs 1 or 2 dollars depending on the site. Before choosing a site make sure to read all reviews to make sure they are reputable.

Now, youtube has certain words flagged to shadow ban your comment from appearing. There is a way to get past this. This guide will show you how you can use emojis to confuse the auto ban system and post your comment.

The comment will look the same on your desktop or laptop, but-on the phone- it will look slightly weird, yet still readable.

I would post the special characters here, but the special characters are considered spam, so I can't post them here. If you go to the coolsymbol website (coolsymbol.com); then click emojis, then click symbols, the letter emojis are at the bottom of the page. They are the regional indicator symbols. For example, "Regional Indicator Symbol Letter A".

special.png

With these characters make sure to never put two next to each other, or it will form an emoji flag.

Here is an example:

"Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed." - General George S. Patton (July 21, 1945)

I try and post this and youtube denies the comment. If your comment fails to post, you will be shadow banned from that comment chain. You should test a new comment by posting on random videos. Once it works, you will now have a comment you can post anywhere. However, I have found there are specific incidences where I can't post a verified comment; sometimes popular/trending videos won't let me post, but this isn't a definite rule, it is different for some comments.

Youtube bans controversial words from being posted. Looking at the above, I see a few phrases not politically correct: namely "good race" and "mongolian savages. Try typing mongolian savages onto any youtube video, it will be shadow banned. This should give you an idea how the banning system works and to get around it.

Now, I replace the first letter of the controversial words with the corresponding Regional Indicator Symbol Letters, remember never place two special characters next to each other:

posting-comment.png

And now, I am able to post the comment on youtube. It looks a little funny, but it is still readable. This allows you to talk more openly about certain subjects.

For posting links, you have to add random characters to scramble the link so the AI doesn't detect the bad link.

Remove the $ sign: deathof$communism$.com

This link is postable. Its just an example, there are many ways to do it.

For the complete comment:

posting-comment.png

Now you have a comment constructed that can be posted anywhere. Creating individual comments for every post can be time consuming, so it is best to create a few comments, then spam them where ever it is relevant.

If you spam a comment to much, you will be shadow banned from posting it for a few hours. Ideally, you should only post one comment two or three times a day then switch to your next comment. Having multiple comments ready can allow you to post 10 or more in a short amount of time.

It is good practice to sign off your account and to make sure the comment was posted, so that your work is not in vain. This adds an extra step, but will guarantee your message went through.

Think of dropping comments as being educational and bringing people to our material, potentially our side. With enough comments posted, we can shift the world view towards a healthy one.

https://youtu.be/lSZ-ZL35gX4
Where do i post my emails to. I see no option to that. I am begging for acceptance as a fellow Satanist? If not granted atleast give me a reply so i doent waste my time and continue with being by myself with no social support haha doent worry i have been doing it for fucking too long so im not disappointed and its my own fault.

Hail Satan

Thank you Meteorite. It's time to create a few comments... But before that I need to experiment a bit...

Hah! I just want to report of success in posting comments. Instead of trying to find some exact bannable words, combination of words or phrases I would use these "emojis" pretty freely on a comment and then link to our sites.

An example:

I found this cool site that explains how the Jews have used stolen occult abilities in order for them to rule behind the curtain

Remove the $: $kabbalah$exposed$.com

At first I only replaced "J" from Jews, but it got deleted pretty fast so I decided to edit it a lot more and now it has been up for more than an hour.

Forum software won't allow to post special characters, but I just wanted to share this. Instead of being edgy like I used to be I try to take chilled out approach now.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://youtu.be/lSZ-ZL35gX4
Where do i post my emails to. I see no option to that. I am begging for acceptance as a fellow Satanist? If not granted atleast give me a reply so i doent waste my time and continue with being by myself with no social support haha doent worry i have been doing it for fucking too long so im not disappointed and its my own fault.

Hail Satan

This post is for writing YouTube comments to spread the JoyofSatan websites to reach more people. You don't post your email anywhere. You linked a private video, so I assume it is your own; I didn't sign in to view it if it has your face or anything in it you should remove it. Spiritual Satanism is about privacy: don't reveal your identity to anyone.

If you want to gain acceptance as a Spiritual Satanist, then read High Priest HoodedCobra's recent post about building a fast track relationship with Satan. Meditation, Spiritual Warfare, and online activism will give you a relationship and acceptance with the Gods if you are steadfast in your part of the deal.

It seems like you are also confused and lost. If your mediation schedule is a mess, seems like your very troubled, just stick to Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga daily. Sit or lay, depending on the instructions, still after doing this and you will feel bio-electricity, energy, around you. Then do the Final Reverse Torah Ritual 3-5 times; you can stack them together: 9x, 18x, 27x, 36x, or 45x. The FRTR empowers and frees your soul of curses, in addition to freeing the earth. Once you feel the energy, you can add additional meditations. If you make an honest effort, the Gods will accept you. Just because you can't see the Gods or go on the astral doesn't mean you can't grow your power by doing daily meditations. The Gods gives you signs that you can notice if you have keen eyes. Read the post I told you to.

If you want to contribute heavily with online activism, I will be posting pre-made comments to post on YouTube in a few days. As long as you follow the instructions I include, you should be able to post dozens of comments rapidly. The more you fight for the Gods, the more favor you earn with them.

Henu the Great said:
Hah! I just want to report of success in posting comments. Instead of trying to find some exact bannable words, combination of words or phrases I would use these "emojis" pretty freely on a comment and then link to our sites.

An example:

I found this cool site that explains how the Jews have used stolen occult abilities in order for them to rule behind the curtain

Remove the $: $kabbalah$exposed$.com

At first I only replaced "J" from Jews, but it got deleted pretty fast so I decided to edit it a lot more and now it has been up for more than an hour.

Forum software won't allow to post special characters, but I just wanted to share this. Instead of being edgy like I used to be I try to take chilled out approach now.
Yes, it takes some experimenting with. I have found when writing Jews, I have to make the "J'' and "w" the special character. However, I have seen people post "Kabbalistic Jews" before and the post wasn't banned, so the moderation observes the context of the word, in regards to the sentence, on whether the post will be approved or not.

I will be posting 50 or so pre-made comments, targeting Christians, in the coming days, so that we can do an all out offense. Some Christians are being banned off YouTube, so I think it will be a perfect time to give them an ultimatum. Having the 50 comments will allow us to cycle through them and create a web of truth: Christians will be forced to drop their lie or/and come to the truth.

I plan on creating these comments so we can have targeted campaigns. If we get a dozen or more people faithfully posting these, we can create a huge impact. This flaw in their system is a boon for us, we should fully use it since people are searching for answers.

Other people can make their own pre-made comments, after I get the ball rolling if they wish.

Meteorite said:

Hello!

I just wanted to point out that the images you provided do not work anymore.. Is there by any chance for you to be able to repost them again, please?

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back