Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

make your own proxies + youtube auto commenting idea

SATchives

here is how to make you own proxies without a domain using jewgle. ( just do it on a linux box with vpn always connected.)
https://www.labnol.org/internet/setup-proxy-server/12890/
things you need
a burner phone that works with google. you can get a prepaid cash sim and give false info. or get a virtual prepaid. pretty much just get phone number than isnt connect to you and make a google account with it verified with phone number.

alternatively you can buy a gmail with bitcoin that is already phone verified, but you will still need a phone number for verification if you do the google app proxy server method above.

then find a 2020 updated youtube commenting bot, like this https://www.tubeassistpro.com or many others there is a lot out there. just make sure you talk to someone live and ask questions make sure its being updated and not just copywrite name change and bots doing the checking out process, just use common sense.

then get youself as many gmails as you can and attach a single proxy to one, one proxy per account and run commenting 1-10 times a day, if the app has watch full video before commenting that is usally a good thing to do, just use all the settings you can to make it seem like a real human being commenting. and make sure you have multiple comments that get the message accross without flagging the system and rotate the comments. On the accounts have a few informative videos uploaded, and the ancient-forums or Joy of Satan as the website in your about, a lot of people will go to your page after you comment, so almost its a good idea to make a comment that will get people to click on your profile than just a comment that they will immediately ignore because it looks spammy. make sure everything you say is 100% the truth because truth is the strongest propaganda. okay thats all i got today. I hope i gave valuable information and a general idea of how to automate something that actually has a very big impact.

when i said you could buy gmail. i meant youtube. the difference is the youtube is already created and pva, so you will not have to use a phone verfication,

pvahub.com is a site i've used befoer pretty cheap. you can also buy pva facebooks here for cheap if you wanna try online warfare there.

the only phone verifcation you probably will need is when you set up the google web app for proxies if you go that route.you could technically buy proxies but they are extremely expensive imo. so its better to just learn to do it yourself.

I'm trying a different more local method for proxies.

tiny proxy uses no ram no cache.

solaris os one of the few Unix systems that can run multiple VMs without any trouble

virtual box

small debian distro like one that requires 256 mb of ram to run X

with 16 gb of ram i can run 16x4 = in theory 64 virtual boxes each runing a tiny proxy

in theory this should work, the methods above still works, i want something more local.

even though i love the irony of using jewgle to expose the jews.

lol

can someone with networking experience please hop on this thread lol

This looks good. I remember you started this a while ago, how are the results?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back