Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facebook

Look up "chinese social credit score" where each citizen has a number value saying how obedient they are to the communist system. Every moment of their lives, every choice they ever make, no matter how small of a thing it is, it all affects their number rating. They have the most advanced artificial intelligence in the world keeping track of this at all times, with cameras and microphones everywhere to keep track of everything. Even something as small as if they walk across the street when the light did not tell them to go yet, even though there was no car coming, things like that bring their number down.

People with lower numbers are not allowed to buy the better foods, not allowed to live in good houses, not even allowed to leave their town, they slowly have every single right and good thing taken away. Then if their number gets low enough, the government just steals them out of their home in the middle of the night, puts them into a prison, steals their organs to sell to organ markets in other countries, then kills them. All because of the most microscopic little bad actions adding up to bring their social credit score down, they get killed for it.

Facebook has worked very closely with the chinese communist government to help them create all of this. And Mark Shekelburg gets another coin in his pocket. Anything that you put on facebook, you are voluntarily putting into a social credit score tracker that is keeping track of all of it. In America, they do not have everything set up the same way they have it in China, but these companies are still keeping track of it all just waiting for the chance to be able to use it.

So just imagine you are in communist china, and everything facebook sees about you that they do not like is just pushing yourself closer to the prison to have your organs removed then being killed. You promote Satanism on facebook, and you are the first person on their list.

hailourpeople said:
Facebook occult groups are great for spreading the message.
They are right. Facebook is just a no-go zone for activism. Even if you register for a fake account, they force you to give them a photo with your face before they will activate your 'fake' account. That photo can be used against you and it is manually verified by their mod's. And even if you somehow go through with a different photo, your account will be very easily closed or removed if you post "political incorrect" stuff.

You can choose instead Quora, Youtube, religious forums...

I have a question are these forums safe? Do i have to go anonymous here? Because im using my cell phone to post.

Ericbluefire said:
I have a question are these forums safe? Do i have to go anonymous here? Because im using my cell phone to post.
You mean this forum? If you have the posibility you should visit JoS from a computer with added anonimity (Tor, paid VPNs, proxies etc.), as your ISP can see that you are visiting JoS and is not good. If you mean the facebook forums then you should avoid them completely.

The Alchemist7 said:
Ericbluefire said:
You mean this forum? If you have the posibility you should visit JoS from a computer with added anonimity (Tor, paid VPNs, proxies etc.), as your ISP can see that you are visiting JoS and is not good. If you mean the facebook forums then you should avoid them completely.

I don’t have a computer or access to one I just use my cell phone to visit the forum and website. Is it that bad? I didn’t think it was a big deal since I’m on private browsing mode.

Theserpentrises1666 said:
I don’t have a computer or access to one I just use my cell phone to visit the forum and website. Is it that bad? I didn’t think it was a big deal since I’m on private browsing mode.
Hello. Private browsing only means that your activity is not stored in the browser's history. It makes no difference for the Internet Provider who can still see what you are doing on the Internet. Eventually it protects you from who might be able to physically access your phone. With the computer is exactly the same thing if there is no anonimity added. From my point of view the best anonimity you can get in this moment is a paid VPN with Tor browser because they are hiding each other so to say. I think you might be able to do this on a smartphone. You may also want to read this, very educational series about digital security.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44770

The Alchemist7 said:
Ericbluefire said:

I'd still use a VPN. But phones generally are unsafe they have a backdoor os in the sim portion of the phone that ties everything you do to your identity

SATchives said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I'd still use a VPN. But phones generally are unsafe they have a backdoor os in the sim portion of the phone that ties everything you do to your identity

I have a VPN. Stopped using because I read somewhere on here that they just collect data. I’ll start using it again though.

SATchives said:

I have a VPN. Stopped using because I read somewhere on here that they just collect data. I’ll start using it again though.
Depending on the vpn company they do. But many vpns have no log policy use one that has a no log policy.

Also I would suggest getting a cheap laptop like a ThinkPad and putting linux on it and using that as your daily SS machine

SATchives said:
SATchives said:

Depending on the vpn company they do. But many vpns have no log policy use one that has a no log policy.

Also I would suggest getting a cheap laptop like a ThinkPad and putting linux on it and using that as your daily SS machine
Some VPNs have been caught lying about their no-log policy. I used to read this website Restore Privacy about anonimity and privacy and many other online things. Is one article there about VPNs with proven no-log policy.
https://restoreprivacy.com/vpn/no-logs/

The Alchemist7 said:
SATchives said:

Some VPNs have been caught lying about their no-log policy. I used to read this website Restore Privacy about anonimity and privacy and many other online things. Is one article there about VPNs with proven no-log policy.
yeah this is definately something to pay attention too, tor can be another option, also depending on how you purchased your vpn, there are vpns out there that can be purchased with bitcoin and anonymously by using an alias. doing this would greatly increase your privacy, if your mobile, doesn't help much if you are using the vpn and getting ip logged at your house, as that is your residence. always have to be careful but i think something is better than nothing, should definately read the cybersecurity threads posted awhile back they have good info probably better than what i can give.

The Alchemist7 said:
SATchives said:

if anyone is curious I use privatevpn expressvpn and nordvpn for different things seperately they have seem to be trustworthy over the years, glad to see 2/3 of three of these are on the no log list

The Alchemist7 said:
Hello. Private browsing only means that your activity is not stored in the browser's history. It makes no difference for the Internet Provider who can still see what you are doing on the Internet. Eventually it protects you from who might be able to physically access your phone. With the computer is exactly the same thing if there is no anonimity added. From my point of view the best anonimity you can get in this moment is a paid VPN with Tor browser because they are hiding each other so to say. I think you might be able to do this on a smartphone. You may also want to read this, very educational series about digital security.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44770

I don’t know if I can get Tor on the phone I got. Do you think I should get a backup phone just for SS?

I don’t know if I can get Tor on the phone I got. Do you think I should get a backup phone just for SS?
I also visit the forums sometimes from the phone but I never login. I use the sim internet data to visit here because the IP it uses is linked to the company headquarters and not to my real location. I think is safer than visiting from the ISP's internet. You can do the same, I think is good as long as you don't login. And there is Tor in google play but regarding the ISPs I think is better not to use it because you will most likely draw their attention, they will figure out that you have something to hide. Tor is best used together with a VPN.

The Alchemist7 said:
I also visit the forums sometimes from the phone but I never login. I use the sim internet data to visit here because the IP it uses is linked to the company headquarters and not to my real location. I think is safer than visiting from the ISP's internet. You can do the same, I think is good as long as you don't login. And there is Tor in google play but regarding the ISPs I think is better not to use it because you will most likely draw their attention, they will figure out that you have something to hide. Tor is best used together with a VPN.

So you’re saying I should just use the phone data instead of ISP’s internet to visit the forums? I sometimes do do that and I don’t always login when I get on here, unless I want to post a comment. Also I don’t have android so I don’t have the play store...

So you’re saying I should just use the phone data instead of ISP’s internet to visit the forums? I sometimes do do that and I don’t always login when I get on here, unless I want to post a comment. Also I don’t have android so I don’t have the play store...
Yes I think if you don't have a computer is better to use the mobile/sim internet data mainly because is not linked to your real IP location. Not sure what else to say really if your phone is the only way you can visit the forums. If you login, normally your account data is secured by this forum so your internet provider shouldn't be able to see it.

I do not understand how fuckbook detect fake accounts, I made today fuckbook account to join Christian groups and troll there, no profile pic, fake name, no friends. But they take me down after some hour. How they detect it was your name right or not?

Kurat said:
I do not understand how fuckbook detect fake accounts, I made today fuckbook account to join Christian groups and troll there, no profile pic, fake name, no friends. But they take me down after some hour. How they detect it was your name right or not?
Cookies are used as a method of tracking, and if you use faceborg with another account it's not that hard from their end to see foul play on your end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back