Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Omegle

Young Faith

This could be either a very bad idea or a very smart one, I'll let you decide :D
What about just spamming jos links in omegle or similar sites? They should be anonymous and if you wanna have no worries you could use a VPN

Probably the main issue with this idea is that you don't know who are you sending these links to

People on that website most likely aren't interested in truth.

Young Faith said:
This could be either a very bad idea or a very smart one, I'll let you decide :D
What about just spamming jos links in omegle or similar sites? They should be anonymous and if you wanna have no worries you could use a VPN

Probably the main issue with this idea is that you don't know who are you sending these links to

I used to do this but this was a very, very long time ago. Omegle is no longer what it used to be several years ago. It is 95% bots. Very little information will reach real human beings.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Young Faith said:

I used to do this but this was a very, very long time ago. Omegle is no longer what it used to be several years ago. It is 95% bots. Very little information will reach real human beings.
That's true, what about telegram random-chat bots?

Young Faith said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
That's true, what about telegram random-chat bots?

I'm not entirely sure. I can't provide much information on online warfare anymore as I've been essentially blocked out of and banned in every aspect from virtually everything even with VPNs, with the exception of Gab and Reddit.

Most social media platforms like Tumblr, Reddit and Twitter are good targets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back