Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Generally, the Church of Satan charges $$ for membership

CountryBumpkin

So it's great to see a group of people, however different in origin, who can get together on a topic such as this. I've always hailed this and the o9a as the only non-compromised sects of Satanic religion, beyond your own. I've gotten a few people into it over the years. It sucks that the First Church of Satan was shut down, I met alot of good people on their forums, but this group kept on going. You've got nothing to worry about, existentially, I've always been following your sustenance too, seeing how things are going. If you'll have me I'll keep popping in now and then, I'll always direct people to places I think they'll belong.
Take care friends

CountryBumpkin said:
So it's great to see a group of people, however different in origin, who can get together on a topic such as this. I've always hailed this and the o9a as the only non-compromised sects of Satanic religion, beyond your own. I've gotten a few people into it over the years. It sucks that the First Church of Satan was shut down, I met alot of good people on their forums, but this group kept on going. You've got nothing to worry about, existentially, I've always been following your sustenance too, seeing how things are going. If you'll have me I'll keep popping in now and then, I'll always direct people to places I think they'll belong.
Take care friends
1) wrong subforum

2) We have nothing to do with other degenerate sects, real Satanism is Spiritual Satanism. If you're here to convince people to go on other Satanism websites you're not accepted, if you're here to learn and ask questions you're more than accepted.

Satan wants information and knowledge about Satanism to be free and accessible to the broad public. Everything one requires to become a Satanist and is mandatory for this is for therefore provided for free. This is Satan's Will in regards to that matter.

In regards to the post of your signature, which says that dehumanizing means to murder, indeed, the most major example of this is the Jews, who have been calling Gentiles cattle for 25 centuries, and have been mass exterminating Gentiles, causing wars, and have a whole culture around how everyone else is lower than a Jewish fingernail.

As far as we are concerned this is an abomination and justice requires we defend ourselves from their madness. That, aside many other reasons [you may have to read our material to understand why] puts us in total and unwavering opposition to these thoughts.

CountryBumpkin said:
Take care friends
And remove your name from your signature, you don't want jews to know about you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan wants information and knowledge about Satanism to be free and accessible to the broad public. Everything one requires to become a Satanist and is mandatory for this is for therefore provided for free. This is Satan's Will in regards to that matter.

In regards to the post of your signature, which says that dehumanizing means to murder, indeed, the most major example of this is the Jews, who have been calling Gentiles cattle for 25 centuries, and have been mass exterminating Gentiles, causing wars, and have a whole culture around how everyone else is lower than a Jewish fingernail.

As far as we are concerned this is an abomination and justice requires we defend ourselves from their madness. That, aside many other reasons [you may have to read our material to understand why] puts us in total and unwavering opposition to these thoughts.
I thought circles around the sigils of the Gods were blasphemous?

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Circles are for binding.

Ninja 666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Circles are for binding.
And he is binding Inanna.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back