What Today Needs!

A forum for honest and legal internet activism and information spreading.
Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15142#p60168
Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 am

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:This comment is a bit more spammy then my last few, but i want to test to see if it will get flagged, or if people will respond.

good news last post i had one youtube channel with 9+ notifications for the comments, and notifications on all 8 i currently use.

Link is to the Highlighted comment, if there is no highlighted comment then it got deleted.

Hail Satan Hail All Gods of Hell. Our Victory Is Eternal!!!!!!!!


It's awesome when you get a good response on your comments. Some of the new ones got through. Do you use some software to auto comment? Do I got this right? I was thinking about if you were able to make it auto reply to others comment.

No software I do everything manually takes about 30 45 minutes


Okok. It takes me about the same amount of time replying to others. But some days I'm lucky and get it done in 10-15 min.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:10 am

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:This comment is a bit more spammy then my last few, but i want to test to see if it will get flagged, or if people will respond.

good news last post i had one youtube channel with 9+ notifications for the comments, and notifications on all 8 i currently use.

Link is to the Highlighted comment, if there is no highlighted comment then it got deleted.

Hail Satan Hail All Gods of Hell. Our Victory Is Eternal!!!!!!!!


It's awesome when you get a good response on your comments. Some of the new ones got through. Do you use some software to auto comment? Do I got this right? I was thinking about if you were able to make it auto reply to others comment.

There is software out there for this purpose I plan to get me it before the end of the year. I believe it's called mass planner. It allows mass configuration of proxy accounts and posting /commenting on almost every platform. Whereas I then plan to take twitter and fb posting to a whole new level with old account I've posted. And see how far I get b4 I get banned lol. But yea primarily use for YouTube commenting and the like. I used to have xrumer but that wasn't that great of a software way to spammy. Only good for old school seo which doesn't work well anymore.


That program will make Online Warfare super efficient. What do you have to pay for it?
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:11 am

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:This comment is a bit more spammy then my last few, but i want to test to see if it will get flagged, or if people will respond.

good news last post i had one youtube channel with 9+ notifications for the comments, and notifications on all 8 i currently use.

Link is to the Highlighted comment, if there is no highlighted comment then it got deleted.

Hail Satan Hail All Gods of Hell. Our Victory Is Eternal!!!!!!!!


It's awesome when you get a good response on your comments. Some of the new ones got through. Do you use some software to auto comment? Do I got this right? I was thinking about if you were able to make it auto reply to others comment.

No software I do everything manually takes about 30 45 minutes
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:11 am

HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:...

...


That program will make Online Warfare super efficient. What do you have to pay for it?


this is a grey area. So to speak. I'll have to word this right. I dont want any trouble for the forums.

Okay you can go to jarvee.com / socinator.com and buy it yourself but it's a monthly sub that will have your information tied to the software license

Potential jew overlords having your info. (If they sell your meta data I truly believe almost all businesses of these kinds do. Even when they say they dont. )

Prices vary from 10 a month to 100$ a month

___

Now i dont advocate anything. Everything I say is educational purposes. we are all law abiding citizens.

___

Blackhatsem.com premium membership

Virtual machine with windows running on it.

___

As stated before I'd rather have hackers than Microsoft(or any other jew ran organization) any day.

___

I trust BH Sem, but nontheless the dont do anything outside a virtual machine. With a fresh install of windows 7 on it.

You need too contact me at my name @protonmail.com if you ever need any more information


I know I was vague. I did this purposefully. Much of this is self explanatory.

P.s I havnt tried a prepaid card with fake billing information in jarvee or socinator to test this method of anonymity out. So I chose the second, which I then have full control, even though it's a pain in the ass sometimes. Dealing Updates ect.
P.s.s always use commen since run virtual machine through a p2p vpn or ik2 or proxy.



Feel free anyone, to post other software where you can buy the license in full and not have to sub monthly. I know of only a few ninjapinner tumblninja and ninjagram (these are extremely base simple automation that are 20 or 30 bucks and you can auto direct message people/comment based on hashtags.

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:00 am

This video isn't up my alley, but i gave it my time, so im going to give you mine.
Can you guess what Im thinking about?
What the Worst current thing is right Now? Interested?
If so Click read more.. If not just move along.





I'm thinking the worst Possible thing right now is the advancemnt of Communism. Every where in the world it is being pushed.

especially on the minds of the Young,

Communism is Evil. TRUE Evil.
Communism Enslaves your children, yourself, and kills everything you love.
I escaped communism. Barely.
Don't ever Let communism Win

Educate yourself... before its too late.

Communism = No freedom of speech, no guns, no private property or personal privacy, no legal rights or individual rights.

wwwde ath of commu nismcom
www . 666bl ack sun . com
https :// je wry expo sedblog1 . word press . com/
kabb alah exposed . com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itL2SDR ... CLF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LLnjRL ... q1V4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kou7ur5 ... FPF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YZeOP ... nlV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36OINCS ... ISp4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMu33xn ... GjF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GNjbAA ... fv94AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFHu3w ... 4kZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex74x_g ... QhB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqtzP6Y ... KNd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n89JCEI ... WD14AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsDZix4 ... AuV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iyITk ... OoZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMCvRG ... -Il4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0xn-PA ... 9EZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjrsKW ... pAR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYd5hoq ... M754AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe83T9h ... WUN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJZKzP ... et94AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUE2DuM ... 3pN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKDHeds ... tvZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0II-EFw ... 6414AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leopt__ ... D-B4AaABAg


Hopefully most of them get thruogh

I'm gonna continue to focus on communism.

I think i'll take the blunt, truthful stance next few posts

something like..





"I'm litterally just going down the trendings tab commenting this comment to wake people the fuck up.


hey if you wanna wake the fuck up


click read more.

(read more)

Communism is Evil. TRUE Evil.
Communism Enslaves your children, yourself, and kills everything you love.
I escaped communism. Barely.
Don't ever Let communism Win

Educate yourself... before its too late.

Communism = No freedom of speech, no guns, no private property or personal privacy, no legal rights or individual rights.

wwwde ath of commu nismcom
www . 666bl ack sun . com
https :// je wry expo sedblog1 . word press . com/
kabb alah exposed . com

Roswitha
Posts: 94

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Roswitha » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:32 am

Ninja 666 wrote:
Roswitha wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Clay Lippert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPhV6pW ... xtcSxyxLug



Ninja you're awesome.

I made a comment just now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00Uwjj ... aBh4AaABAg


Thank you Roswitha! You're awesome too! ; D

I gave your comment a thumbs up.



Thanks :)
Also thanks to SATchives for upvoting the comment
SATchives wrote:...

Roswitha
Posts: 94

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Roswitha » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:33 am

Made a comment. I plan on making more but I wanted to get this out, because I have stuff to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_rJ_N ... zrC2T5cmhn

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:39 pm

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote: ...


That program will make Online Warfare super efficient. What do you have to pay for it?


this is a grey area. So to speak. I'll have to word this right. I dont want any trouble for the forums.

Okay you can go to jarvee.com / socinator.com and buy it yourself but it's a monthly sub that will have your information tied to the software license

Potential jew overlords having your info. (If they sell your meta data I truly believe almost all businesses of these kinds do. Even when they say they dont. )

Prices vary from 10 a month to 100$ a month

___

Now i dont advocate anything. Everything I say is educational purposes. we are all law abiding citizens.

___

Blackhatsem.com premium membership

Virtual machine with windows running on it.

___

As stated before I'd rather have hackers than Microsoft(or any other jew ran organization) any day.

___

I trust BH Sem, but nontheless the dont do anything outside a virtual machine. With a fresh install of windows 7 on it.

You need too contact me at my name @protonmail.com if you ever need any more information


I know I was vague. I did this purposefully. Much of this is self explanatory.

P.s I havnt tried a prepaid card with fake billing information in jarvee or socinator to test this method of anonymity out. So I chose the second, which I then have full control, even though it's a pain in the ass sometimes. Dealing Updates ect.
P.s.s always use commen since run virtual machine through a p2p vpn or ik2 or proxy.



Feel free anyone, to post other software where you can buy the license in full and not have to sub monthly. I know of only a few ninjapinner tumblninja and ninjagram (these are extremely base simple automation that are 20 or 30 bucks and you can auto direct message people/comment based on hashtags.


This is the stuff! Thank you for your explanation. I'll look into all of this for study. This looks like a good tool to use for an online business as well. To help you out in the quest for big gains in the money department.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 pm

HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:


This is the stuff! Thank you for your explanation. I'll look into all of this for study. This looks like a good tool to use for an online business as well. To help you out in the quest for big gains in the money department.



I remembered I had got a lifetime license for ninjagram ninja pinner and tumblr a few years back when I was big into online warfare. Unfortunately when I didn't have a computer for a year I forgot I had it. I'm going to test it out, see if it still works. I just bought 5, 5-8 year old instagram accounts for under 10$ at selly.gg, just found this site the other day but so far I like it. I think the vendor was foxaccounts. You can pay with PayPal or cryptocurrency. Btw
PayPal can be pretty anonymous. You can make a fake business account and take a prepaid card and buy some fake product just to send your fake business account money then said account has funds without much traceability.

My goal for thess 5 accounts is to be completely anti communist. I want to post like 10 quality infographics/ memes / pictures that speak a million words without violated ToC. To start with. And then simply reply to comments follow/unfollow all with this bot. I'll probably set it to 10 comments a day, and slowly go up till I find the sweet spot I think if you space it out your account won't get flagged if you comment about 10 ever few hours on instagram but I could be wrong.

Should I post link to my comments on these instagram accounts here? Like I do youtube? I don't see why I shouldn't.


SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Roswitha wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
Roswitha wrote:

Ninja you're awesome.

I made a comment just now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00Uwjj ... aBh4AaABAg


Thank you Roswitha! You're awesome too! ; D

I gave your comment a thumbs up.



Thanks :)
Also thanks to SATchives for upvoting the comment
SATchives wrote:...


You're awesome too for joining in even one comment a day can make a giant impact thanks I'll upvote more of your comments just give me a week I'l plan to go back and upvote everything I've missed in the past 3 weeks, just been soooooo busy.

Catalincata94
Posts: 482

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
It's awesome when you get a good response on your comments. Some of the new ones got through. Do you use some software to auto comment? Do I got this right? I was thinking about if you were able to make it auto reply to others comment.

No software I do everything manually takes about 30 45 minutes


Okok. It takes me about the same amount of time replying to others. But some days I'm lucky and get it done in 10-15 min.

That's also the time i spend giving likes to your comments bros

Catalincata94
Posts: 482

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
It's awesome when you get a good response on your comments. Some of the new ones got through. Do you use some software to auto comment? Do I got this right? I was thinking about if you were able to make it auto reply to others comment.

No software I do everything manually takes about 30 45 minutes


Okok. It takes me about the same amount of time replying to others. But some days I'm lucky and get it done in 10-15 min.

i mean 30 - 40 mins

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:29 am

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Your Favourite Candy Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8Lmch ... zrrBwt_gsZ

tom cam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8Lmch ... zrrOV9RehH

jkrishnan jkrishnan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzvgDQO ... zrrfyvK1ls
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:08 am

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:



I remembered I had got a lifetime license for ninjagram ninja pinner and tumblr a few years back when I was big into online warfare. Unfortunately when I didn't have a computer for a year I forgot I had it. I'm going to test it out, see if it still works. I just bought 5, 5-8 year old instagram accounts for under 10$ at selly.gg, just found this site the other day but so far I like it. I think the vendor was foxaccounts. You can pay with PayPal or cryptocurrency. Btw
PayPal can be pretty anonymous. You can make a fake business account and take a prepaid card and buy some fake product just to send your fake business account money then said account has funds without much traceability.

My goal for thess 5 accounts is to be completely anti communist. I want to post like 10 quality infographics/ memes / pictures that speak a million words without violated ToC. To start with. And then simply reply to comments follow/unfollow all with this bot. I'll probably set it to 10 comments a day, and slowly go up till I find the sweet spot I think if you space it out your account won't get flagged if you comment about 10 ever few hours on instagram but I could be wrong.

Should I post link to my comments on these instagram accounts here? Like I do youtube? I don't see why I shouldn't.


I had no idea you'd been doing this for such a long time.

I'm a little unfamiliar with Instagram. I haven't used it to comment and posting images since I had it 10 years ago or something like that. Has it become like YouTube, where you can give likes to comments and replies? I know you can like the pictures, and give a like to the small text next to a posted picture (if that isn't the same thing?).
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:



I remembered I had got a lifetime license for ninjagram ninja pinner and tumblr a few years back when I was big into online warfare. Unfortunately when I didn't have a computer for a year I forgot I had it. I'm going to test it out, see if it still works. I just bought 5, 5-8 year old instagram accounts for under 10$ at selly.gg, just found this site the other day but so far I like it. I think the vendor was foxaccounts. You can pay with PayPal or cryptocurrency. Btw
PayPal can be pretty anonymous. You can make a fake business account and take a prepaid card and buy some fake product just to send your fake business account money then said account has funds without much traceability.

My goal for thess 5 accounts is to be completely anti communist. I want to post like 10 quality infographics/ memes / pictures that speak a million words without violated ToC. To start with. And then simply reply to comments follow/unfollow all with this bot. I'll probably set it to 10 comments a day, and slowly go up till I find the sweet spot I think if you space it out your account won't get flagged if you comment about 10 ever few hours on instagram but I could be wrong.

Should I post link to my comments on these instagram accounts here? Like I do youtube? I don't see why I shouldn't.


I had no idea you'd been doing this for such a long time.

I'm a little unfamiliar with Instagram. I haven't used it to comment and posting images since I had it 10 years ago or something like that. Has it become like YouTube, where you can give likes to comments and replies? I know you can like the pictures, and give a like to the small text next to a posted picture (if that isn't the same thing?).


Yeah I've been doing it for awhile. Since 2014/2015 Twitter and youtube and Facebook. I remember when that one video came out with out the rapefugeeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

I put it on a Facebook page I was running and it got 200k views in the first day almost all from Germany hahahaha. It just shows how our efforts are definitely making an impact.

Unfortunately with YouTube your not sure how many see your comment but I bet it's a lot. Just 99% are afraid to comment or to like.


So with instagram you can reply to someone's comment with @their name there is a reply button next to everyone comment, not sure if you can copy link directly to comment(maybe on desktop version) so when I post in future I'll be posting links to the post with my name or name of person I replied too. So yes it's a lot like YouTube. You can also like comments (heart them).

Ideally within next week I want to get my bots up and running for all 5 of these instagram accounts I bought. I want to find and purchase 5 tumblr accounts, Instead of memes or pictures I plan to put up audio files as that's an option I have hundreds. As well as the 700+ I have downloaded from the library.

And try to find and buy 5 pinterest accounts as well.

The whole key to buying older accounts they seem the bypass the algorithms as they are labeled trust worthy so as long as you are smart you can get a pretty strong account going before the ban hammer hits you.
Then repeat process lol.
Winning is so much fun

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:03 am

HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:01 pm

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:

I remembered I had got a lifetime license for ninjagram ninja pinner and tumblr a few years back when I was big into online warfare. Unfortunately when I didn't have a computer for a year I forgot I had it. I'm going to test it out, see if it still works. I just bought 5, 5-8 year old instagram accounts for under 10$ at selly.gg, just found this site the other day but so far I like it. I think the vendor was foxaccounts. You can pay with PayPal or cryptocurrency. Btw
PayPal can be pretty anonymous. You can make a fake business account and take a prepaid card and buy some fake product just to send your fake business account money then said account has funds without much traceability.

My goal for thess 5 accounts is to be completely anti communist. I want to post like 10 quality infographics/ memes / pictures that speak a million words without violated ToC. To start with. And then simply reply to comments follow/unfollow all with this bot. I'll probably set it to 10 comments a day, and slowly go up till I find the sweet spot I think if you space it out your account won't get flagged if you comment about 10 ever few hours on instagram but I could be wrong.

Should I post link to my comments on these instagram accounts here? Like I do youtube? I don't see why I shouldn't.


I had no idea you'd been doing this for such a long time.

I'm a little unfamiliar with Instagram. I haven't used it to comment and posting images since I had it 10 years ago or something like that. Has it become like YouTube, where you can give likes to comments and replies? I know you can like the pictures, and give a like to the small text next to a posted picture (if that isn't the same thing?).


Yeah I've been doing it for awhile. Since 2014/2015 Twitter and youtube and Facebook. I remember when that one video came out with out the rapefugeeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

I put it on a Facebook page I was running and it got 200k views in the first day almost all from Germany hahahaha. It just shows how our efforts are definitely making an impact.

Unfortunately with YouTube your not sure how many see your comment but I bet it's a lot. Just 99% are afraid to comment or to like.


So with instagram you can reply to someone's comment with @their name there is a reply button next to everyone comment, not sure if you can copy link directly to comment(maybe on desktop version) so when I post in future I'll be posting links to the post with my name or name of person I replied too. So yes it's a lot like YouTube. You can also like comments (heart them).

Ideally within next week I want to get my bots up and running for all 5 of these instagram accounts I bought. I want to find and purchase 5 tumblr accounts, Instead of memes or pictures I plan to put up audio files as that's an option I have hundreds. As well as the 700+ I have downloaded from the library.

And try to find and buy 5 pinterest accounts as well.

The whole key to buying older accounts they seem the bypass the algorithms as they are labeled trust worthy so as long as you are smart you can get a pretty strong account going before the ban hammer hits you.
Then repeat process lol.
Winning is so much fun


Yeah. I saw an interview with Paul Joseph Watson, although he isn't super woke, he speaks on a lot of subjects that are beneficial and common sense. Before he was banned from Facebook, a video he did on some riots in the USA, Baltimore or Ferguson or something, got him 20 million views. So people are definitely waking up.

I believe you when you say they are afraid. I feel the same sometimes, I don't watch or play any videos or anything if I'm not on a VPN or don't have a fake account.

I might get some old accounts in the future. I'm saving your info. ; p
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:53 am

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Käsekuchen mit Sahne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2Wm8T ... zwPov-LGcg
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:21 am

last few days i have been working on 5 instagram accounts and making instagram posts for the future. heres my plan, one of them im going all out right off the bat, seeing how fast i get the ban hammer the other 4 i plan to have mystical animal / nature / quote grams that i will grow up to 20k following before i start to put in a bunch of memes / links / truth propaganda

I'll buy more grams in a few days, I just bought 50 tumblr accounts and 20 Pinterest accounts im going do the same concept a few to grow a following with simple but eye catching posts and a few with full blown memeage and truth, to test how much shipping of the censors there be


Here are my links for today

"The Meaning to Life is to better yourself and the Universe"






~Satan


Ancien-Forums com
SatanisGod org
D e a t h o f C o m m u n i s m com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VB4PO ... Jtt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tje7v9c ... S3V4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwyVKM ... fKV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Elz7F ... KMN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtodCRN ... 84p4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-DfgT ... iVx4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw57XvT ... V554AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKTcuk ... 6dd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-OSRkL ... K4p4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ohUUz ... FFV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gip5bo ... dyJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvp ... 72t4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SSiTdO ... C6x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM782nk ... 7Gh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNKuXRn ... Qel4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bH0tat ... wZB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj9r3K ... Ql54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj9r3K ... Ql54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEXi7e ... hIt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InF_Op6 ... NIZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWm_bbM ... 2y54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrjeKEf ... 7f14AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7I0gr ... R1h4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mj5b51 ... lIh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_BGPTK ... bbN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJd8p_1 ... uY94AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBw7tvO ... bnR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JQDPjp ... SzR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNk5Res ... J254AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_J8Z6h ... d3x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZcW-mD ... JfN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNQnWZ ... cWV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvVKCK ... 3uN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOws7ar ... yBV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK7SPnG ... gmB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzz6C5r ... Eyd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUUuI-- ... ePJ4AaABAg

I decided after today i am moving from the trending tab to the gaming video trending tab, for a few days / weeks. then from there ill go to posting on some playlists.

I've noticed doing this trending tab i've gotten less posts through, im sure more will get through on the gaming tab.

Hail Satan!!

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:19 am

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

wakeupscreaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gTXA9d ... zzBReVgepL

mrigue56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdot5B4 ... zzBxssXFJq
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Shael
Posts: 1824

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Shael » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:50 pm

SATchives wrote:Here are my links for today
...

Ancien-Forums com
Just a heads-up that you're missing the "t" in "Ancient" here, in case you missed it. Great work with all the warfare, brother. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Shael wrote:
SATchives wrote:Here are my links for today
...

Ancien-Forums com
Just a heads-up that you're missing the "t" in "Ancient" here, in case you missed it. Great work with all the warfare, brother. :)

Fuuuuck. God damnit.

See that's what happens when you do this when your tired and about to pass out.

I'm pissed with my self right now


I won't be making that mistake again thank you shae

Shael
Posts: 1824

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Shael » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:55 pm

SATchives wrote:Fuuuuck. God damnit.

See that's what happens when you do this when your tired and about to pass out.

I'm pissed with my self right now


I won't be making that mistake again thank you shae
All okay bro, don't beat yourself up over it. Most people will likely figure it out by themselves anyway and add the "t" in. I just wanted to give you a heads-up, that's all. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2771
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:23 pm

SATchives wrote:
Shael wrote:
SATchives wrote:Here are my links for today
...

Ancien-Forums com
Just a heads-up that you're missing the "t" in "Ancient" here, in case you missed it. Great work with all the warfare, brother. :)

Fuuuuck. God damnit.

See that's what happens when you do this when your tired and about to pass out.

I'm pissed with my self right now


I won't be making that mistake again thank you shae

As you are saying you won't make that mistake again, you just did it again :lol: Forgot the "l" in Shael.

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Shael wrote:Just a heads-up that you're missing the "t" in "Ancient" here, in case you missed it. Great work with all the warfare, brother. :)

Fuuuuck. God damnit.

See that's what happens when you do this when your tired and about to pass out.

I'm pissed with my self right now


I won't be making that mistake again thank you shae

As you are saying you won't make that mistake again, you just did it again :lol: Forgot the "l" in Shael.

No I did that on purpose thx shae shae

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:25 am

Gaming trending tab, btw, when i type most time i am on a mobile device, because i am not home. i make a lot of mistakes without a keyboard, but evertime i do this, I am at home with a keyboard, it was a total fluke because i was exhausted that i left out the t. Its in my chart that i tend to beat myself up over small shit too. lol anyways here is a few for tonight


Fun game,

But dont let Games
Distract you from the fact.. that..






Communism is EVIL

D e a t h t o c o m m u n i s m . c o m
Ancient - Forums . com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7I0gr ... gAR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb8hB4p ... PQB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCN8XT ... hbR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQF853m ... PMt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_O8g- ... _cd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhMmKuZ ... lhZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcCFBS ... 3tZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBzPyU ... MAh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVPBjc ... wa54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UlaC3 ... gUB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7G ... dtd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfVH9Q ... VDp4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWjWXJq ... MBt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DypENoi ... 2LZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3cRWn ... N0h4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XglcFcY ... YJh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VH5S0 ... 2Hx4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0BTOxo ... 3eh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8tTarc ... obZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZijMq ... 0NR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... ZT54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Rdkt ... Mb54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnDjRv ... ES94AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqSOk8 ... 0ad4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETXQUkp ... ByZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohnMRG ... l1x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4sLym ... 5zR4AaABAg

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:04 am

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

john harrison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed74Lb2 ... -0fQV59s69

Robert Coughlin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed74Lb2 ... -0fU55FzvB
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am

SATchives wrote:last few days i have been working on 5 instagram accounts and making instagram posts for the future. heres my plan, one of them im going all out right off the bat, seeing how fast i get the ban hammer the other 4 i plan to have mystical animal / nature / quote grams that i will grow up to 20k following before i start to put in a bunch of memes / links / truth propaganda

I'll buy more grams in a few days, I just bought 50 tumblr accounts and 20 Pinterest accounts im going do the same concept a few to grow a following with simple but eye catching posts and a few with full blown memeage and truth, to test how much shipping of the censors there be


Can you post some links here when your accounts starts to grow? I'm curious as to how this turns out.

If it's to risky I'll enable my email.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:....


Can you post some links here when your accounts starts to grow? I'm curious as to how this turns out.

If it's to risky I'll enable my email.



I'll post the ones that I'm going all out with here

But the ones im growing with nature / quote / animals content I'll keep from here for awhile until they are ready to start posting truth propaganda.

I feel if the enemy is here on the forums. They could take their phone factories and spam report on the accounts I'm trying to grow.

I already pretty much know that the accounts I'm going share here and immediately push truth propaganda are gonna get flagged pretty quickly.

Maybe not but I'm suspecting they will

Lol I say all this but I did get away with a lot of content I pushed back in the day. On the jewgle and fb owned platforms.

I'm taking the route of no commentary or only encrypted commentary with emojis

The content that I am making is infographic based from old memes and such

If this fails I've got other ideas and plans to bypass the AI algorithms

I'll share with you my accounts just hit me up at [email protected]

I've only finished one account I got a lot more to go.

But I have created a lot of posts for instagram in the 1080px × 1080 px format.

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Patient Lessons on Guitar, Bass and Piano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PACH0XK ... -39BCa2Glh

Arole Flynn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBjnhK ... -39sDOSe7y

Lee James the one and only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBjnhK ... -3A4DdLjQd
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:11 pm

SATchives wrote:Gaming trending tab, btw, when i type most time i am on a mobile device, because i am not home. i make a lot of mistakes without a keyboard, but evertime i do this, I am at home with a keyboard, it was a total fluke because i was exhausted that i left out the t. Its in my chart that i tend to beat myself up over small shit too. lol anyways here is a few for tonight


Fun game,

But dont let Games
Distract you from the fact.. that..






Communism is EVIL

D e a t h t o c o m m u n i s m . c o m
Ancient - Forums . com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7I0gr ... gAR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb8hB4p ... PQB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCN8XT ... hbR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQF853m ... PMt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_O8g- ... _cd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhMmKuZ ... lhZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcCFBS ... 3tZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBzPyU ... MAh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVPBjc ... wa54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UlaC3 ... gUB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7G ... dtd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfVH9Q ... VDp4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWjWXJq ... MBt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DypENoi ... 2LZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3cRWn ... N0h4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XglcFcY ... YJh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VH5S0 ... 2Hx4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0BTOxo ... 3eh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8tTarc ... obZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZijMq ... 0NR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... ZT54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Rdkt ... Mb54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnDjRv ... ES94AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqSOk8 ... 0ad4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETXQUkp ... ByZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohnMRG ... l1x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4sLym ... 5zR4AaABAg


Bad news SATchives. None of the comments went through. : /
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 pm

The Shi t (((they))) don't want you to see

FoRbiDdEn KnOwLeDgE

Ancient - Forums . C o m


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVf_8W ... JjF4AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUiNo- ... 4kV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqp5Jt ... 1dt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpQjWt ... vWJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSWztd0 ... QsZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Cj7_3 ... tE54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHO ... W1B4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHB9yzs ... DXd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hiqH- ... eBJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTozJaP ... R6Z4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-HtcQ ... 7TR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gno6z7u ... a3B4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPek5AB ... JGN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdmyVDF ... maF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7I0gr ... I4x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCN8XT ... Cz54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQF853m ... Hp54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_O8g- ... Dml4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcCFBS ... CYh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBzPyU ... 4OB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVPBjc ... XrN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UlaC3 ... Kt14AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7G ... 5hd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18_pvs ... JMV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZijMq ... Ioh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZMUWV ... SkF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH5e0Lx ... Z7R4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqSOk8 ... ZTt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... a694AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... a694AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETXQUkp ... lWB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQYesh ... P9J4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8-7la3 ... sjR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxhRDH ... MRh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P8jWj ... 1nV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWL-Ao ... RiB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4sLym ... gip4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHDbCk ... dwJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRZybO ... IHt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Imjrz ... WNR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Rmg5A ... 6Oh4AaABAg

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:55 pm

SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:....


Can you post some links here when your accounts starts to grow? I'm curious as to how this turns out.

If it's to risky I'll enable my email.



I'll share with you my accounts just hit me up at [Email protected]

I've only finished one account I got a lot more to go.

But I have created a lot of posts for instagram in the 1080px × 1080 px format.


Yo!

I sent you an email SATchives.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:
SATchives wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:
Can you post some links here when your accounts starts to grow? I'm curious as to how this turns out.

If it's to risky I'll enable my email.



I'll share with you my accounts just hit me up at [Email protected]

I've only finished one account I got a lot more to go.

But I have created a lot of posts for instagram in the 1080px × 1080 px format.


Yo!

I sent you an email SATchives.


I replied back to you I gave you some accounts use them however you like :)

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:34 am

exciting news, I am now automating my youtube accounts to post for me, with no more than 30 a day posting every 90-180 minutes, with 3 hour break ever 5-15 comments, I might scale this back some more just to be safe. but i am also using spin syntax. so every post will be different

something like this

{Interesting|Alright|Okay|Decent|Eh Okay|Hmm This} Video, thanks for your time
Heres a {little bit|bit} of my {time|Thanks|give back|knowledge|wisdom|advice|thoughts|Words|return thanks},
{If you want to|If you wish to} see something you {cant|cannot|can't|find it difficult to|won't be able to} unsee, click read more





{Knowledge|Forbidden Knowledge|Truth|Know-how|Experience} ( ( ( {They|T H E Y|th ey|The Merchants|These Merchants} ) ) ) {Dont|Don't|Try to censor & Dont| Censor and Do not| Censor and Don't| do not}want you to see


go to this site and read everything
Ancient-Forums . com


what's so exciting about this is with 10 accounts, and just 5 posts spammed in rapid session, it took me still 40 minutes, but with this method, I can add as many account as i want, not limited to time anymore.

I hope to in the next few months work my way up to a 100 accounts posting every day.

then eventually a 1000.

and i will not stop there..

I am pretty damn excited.

Also an update on my tumblr, I successfully got one to reblog others content based on keyword, i set that to 150 a day, now i will keep adding tumblrs, and hopefully in a few months ill have a bunch of tumblrs with 1k-20k following.

I am about to start setting up instagrams as well.

I'm seriously going all out, I feel like we must do everything we can to win this war, to wake up our gentile souls from the nightmare they currently live. Hail Satan forever!


Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:23 am

SATchives wrote:The Shi t (((they))) don't want you to see

FoRbiDdEn KnOwLeDgE

Ancient - Forums . C o m


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVf_8W ... JjF4AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUiNo- ... 4kV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqp5Jt ... 1dt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpQjWt ... vWJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSWztd0 ... QsZ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Cj7_3 ... tE54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHO ... W1B4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHB9yzs ... DXd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hiqH- ... eBJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTozJaP ... R6Z4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-HtcQ ... 7TR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gno6z7u ... a3B4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPek5AB ... JGN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdmyVDF ... maF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7I0gr ... I4x4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCN8XT ... Cz54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQF853m ... Hp54AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_O8g- ... Dml4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXcCFBS ... CYh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBzPyU ... 4OB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVPBjc ... XrN4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UlaC3 ... Kt14AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7G ... 5hd4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18_pvs ... JMV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZijMq ... Ioh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZMUWV ... SkF4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH5e0Lx ... Z7R4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jqSOk8 ... ZTt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... a694AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgseD1 ... a694AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETXQUkp ... lWB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQYesh ... P9J4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8-7la3 ... sjR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxhRDH ... MRh4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P8jWj ... 1nV4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWL-Ao ... RiB4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4sLym ... gip4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHDbCk ... dwJ4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRZybO ... IHt4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Imjrz ... WNR4AaABAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Rmg5A ... 6Oh4AaABAg


They didn't go through either. : ( Have you thought about switching it up?
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

SATchives
Posts: 295

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby SATchives » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 pm

Damn they all got deleted. Yeah so this is what im gonna do, im gonna take all these accounts and post videos on them, they will probably quickly get banned. its obvious they are already shadow banned.

I'll buy new youtube accounts this week, and switch out my ip addresses. This sucks, figured it would eventually happen.

I'll take a less spammy solution in the future most likely. replying to people instead of directly posting.

also I am having trouble with the software i mentioned in my last post, i only have it working for tumblr for some reason its broken on the youtube commenting part. hah.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2771
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Remember the youtube people are reading this right now. Seeing how you do all this, so they can see how to block and censor you. The more clearly you explain to us how you do it, it just tells them what to block and what things to shut down.

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Hotarubi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKYqtKZ ... -8YuLLCXHh

Rage Reaver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4AvcHI ... -8o0FkOo1n
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:59 am

HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:04 am

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

michael harris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4lp1YB ... -De-NY6M9L

HunterShows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxbhwpl ... -DewS_R3xe
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:19 pm

HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:54 pm

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Goliath de Laru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7vMn5Q ... -Je3W8nUbs

Rigger Mortis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4rJUtd ... -JeHW1sg0W
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

C Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JNRGPN ... -LyI0D4xcb
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560


Ninja 666
Posts: 1166

Re: What Today Needs!

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Username: Freedom of Speech
(The link is directly to the comment.)

Pencil Wisdom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIKaaAQ ... -Q_LL9_CqA
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest