Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Neutral spirit"

Isorropia

Last night I found the SSDF user and his site, Seruah, promotes a "neutral" spirit. I've been thinking about that thing for a while and it's a little weird ...
Does anyone know what it is? :|

Extremely bad!! :!: :!: :!:

"Now, after evoking, you need to feed the spirit with energy. This is necessary to ensure the relationship between you two, Ahovei often refuses to assist you if you do not feed it with sexual energy"

Not to mention you're evoking yehova=avohey=ahovey. Its not reverse, "hov" is what matters.
Don't give "spirits" your energies. If you give a spirit Sexual energy that way it will link your base and sacral leaving in them thougthforms.

"She is extremely friendly to people, loves to have sex while she is assisting you (astral). It leaves you with an electrifying feeling of sexual / Kundalinic energy. He likes to dominate. I witnessed a simulation of raising my Kundalini Serpent (gaining enlightenment, wisdom, knowledge) with the help of Ahovei. This has told me that it is only formed of sexual energy/Kundalinic energy. The orgasmic energy can be associated with vitality. Ahovei is a neutral spirit."

I can not tell you how bad this is. This ritual is to bind SS. This is unacceptable. Seruah in the past as a site translated and posted sermons from "Bucuria lui Satan (Joy of Satan)". Now what do we see??!? We see from the start what it had in mind to do and operate: create thougthforms to steal sexual energy, bind and blaspheme Satan and our Gods. The creator of that doesn't even know what a Kundalini stimulation is. This is absolute shit.

Cobra please see this garbage and tell me that I'm not right.
https://www.seruah.com/index.html/work-with-ahovei-spirit.html

And to add to what I wrote before, this little thought form tried to attack me in a way the enemy couldn't and hadn't dared. Only by me saying the name.

To the creator of it, know that it no longer exists, this water gun you had.

Isorropia said:
Last night I found the SSDF user and his site, Seruah, promotes a "neutral" spirit. I've been thinking about that thing for a while and it's a little weird ...
Does anyone know what it is? :|
First of all this subforum is for internet warfare and your post has nothing to do with it.
Second, leave all those shit ass websites and just get your information from here. Those without are extremely deluded and/or are jews who want you to suffer, you don't want to get information from them.

It's two metres in width. What kind of abomination is that? It appears to be intersex too, as it is described as both he and she. We don't work with jewish spirits here and this subforum has nothing to do with spirits. Before you say anything, being too lazy to read subforum description is not a justification.

Aquarius said:
First of all this subforum is for internet warfare and your post has nothing to do with it.
Second, leave all those shit ass websites and just get your information from here. Those without are extremely deluded and/or are jews who want you to suffer, you don't want to get information from them.
But I searched and couldn't find where to post. I can't handle the forum either.
Btw, I found that site on the forum...

Isorropia said:
Aquarius said:
But I searched and couldn't find where to post. I can't handle the forum either.
On the JoyofSatan 666 subforum.

nakedhill said:
And to add to what I wrote before, this little thought form tried to attack me in a way the enemy couldn't and hadn't dared. Only by me saying the name.

To the creator of it, know that it no longer exists, this water gun you had.
The first time I felt pretty bad, about 3-4 days.
I thought maybe I was self-suggested, but no.

Isorropia said:

Don't worry about it. It is very good that you noticed something possibly wrong and confronted it by posting your concerns here. Next time post accordingly in the Joy of Satan 666 subforum or if you are a teen, respectively on the subforum dedicated to that.

You should always have a great sense of skepticism of everything, be analytical and strongly intuitive. In my opinion this post was accordingly posted in the right forum as it is the ware fare of the enemy against us, and it should be known to us. Also see how others flow here and adapt to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back