Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Idea on how to advance Satanism

darkmonkey666

I think personally that focusing on the aspects of empathy for others and helping people and the world out is a cool idea.
Maybe use emotion when posting in this way. I have been mostly now using Quora for internet warfare and sometimes comments in YouTube and Yahoo Answers. I am open to looking for other places. I think I may soon scratch off Yahoo Answers cause they are very controlled someone on there reported some of the stuff I posted to the police and I was questioned about it recently. I'd avoid it unless you have a throw away number. (to H**** I learned my lesson I am going to be way more careful I am using tor to mask my IP all the time anyways on my phone)

This video is an example of what I mean

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SXQFaE9muNSS/

The masses are obviously very much still in tune with this way of thinking. Look at how xtianity is set up and the mainstream religions. While no one should dilute anything about Satanism I think focusing on the aspects of helping the world and making it a beautiful Paradise is good. Maybe try to present what you are saying in a piscean way since that still is somewhat Dominant right now. Look up that sign and it's traits use it in your communications maybe its not bad in itself actually it's beautiful what the enemy did with it is bad remember that they don't a monopoly on it. I came to the conclusion that this may be helpful in getting the masses on our side who are swayed by emotion.

Adolf Hitler said

"I use emotion for the masses and I reserve reason for the few" not sure if thats word for word the quote but you get my point. I will be participating in online warfare in 2020 and reading this board. I came to the conclusion it really is needed after what happened the other day it's not going to stop me from spreading the truth but I will be much more careful.

we can also do activism on the deep web it's (.onion links which will need the tor browser which will also make us 99.99-100% anonymous ) and their is a ton forums and chats their which are not censored or monitored. Here is a link to download the tor browser https://www.torproject.org/
and I'm going to collect the links for forums and chats on the deep web and share it on here if anyone is interested.

Harry said:
we can also do activism on the deep web it's (.onion links which will need the tor browser which will also make us 99.99-100% anonymous ) and their is a ton forums and chats their which are not censored or monitored. Here is a link to download the tor browser https://www.torproject.org/
and I'm going to collect the links for forums and chats on the deep web and share it on here if anyone is interested.
please never ever do that.
please not on the dark web

Usthepeople666 said:
Harry said:

Do so "called Dark web or Deep web or whatever" isn't as dark as your freaked out about. In fact if you check out certain youtube videos like Mutahar(Someordinarygamer) he has videos on delving into the deep web.

Like he stated in one of his videos *IF* you go searching for illegal things you'll find it. But in reality the Deep web is a treasure trove of collected data and whatnot. Remember it's like an iceberg the clear web or surface web is like less than 15% of the total internet as of a few years ago when the statistic was made. The sheer fact is nearly 90% is in the deep web.

The funny thing is the deep web has some incredible amount of information far more than the internet. It's like at least most of the internet is just archived to the deep web. So if we had proper internet like the Gods everyone would be in the surface or underwater diving of the internet. Unfortunately humans have a way of creating things that later become illegal or criminal or makes criminals use it for nefarious activities.

Oh and Mutahar already found us on the deep web. All of the JoS is archived to the deep web, like for example the LGBT Thule society which is HP Jake's stuff. That's on there.

Like I said the deep web isn't as dark as it's made out to be.

Think of it like in the 1980s when they talked about hackers. Yes there are black hat hackers but most hackers delving from grey hat or to white hat are about making things work better. In fact hacking is something done every day by everyone whether digitally, analog, or even in basic biological examples of human everyday life. Hell everyday people probably hack at least once in their time.

Usthepeople666 said:
Harry said:
May I ask why not for other members?

ShermanTank said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Harry said:
May I ask why not for other members?
Most of the people on their are already brainwashed , seriously delusional and often times on very heavy drugs. We dont need that with us. The soul does die down from not meditating and we really dont want college students who are really high on drugs to come to Satan because most likely they wont be treated in the same manner that we get treated. We dont have to harm anyone . One proof to them about the existance of Satan could backfire as they would start worshipping their thoughtforms even harder(i have seen this happen).
Just try websites with a lot of crowd who are ready for discussion.
I remember long back i was using many social apps to do the same- omegle and what not. Some of the people agreed , some didnt. I didnt even know this was considered as warfare. I just didnt like them attacking our beleifs just by reading their 1-2mind programming books.

Gear88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Harry said:

Unfortunately humans have a way of creating things that later become illegal or criminal or makes criminals use it for nefarious activities.

these are the Jews they marketed/propagandized it as an evil place which is full of criminals exactly like the cryptocurrencies because of how free and decentralized it is. if we really want a decentralized free internet the humanity will be moving to the deep web (.onion) and even like 99% of the criminals their are scammers :lol:

Harry said:
Gear88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Unfortunately humans have a way of creating things that later become illegal or criminal or makes criminals use it for nefarious activities.

these are the Jews they marketed/propagandized it as an evil place which is full of criminals exactly like the cryptocurrencies because of how free and decentralized it is. if we really want a decentralized free internet the humanity will be moving to the deep web (.onion) and even like 99% of the criminals their are scammers :lol:

Exactly correct, to put it succinctly "It's not under kosher supervision". "If it's not kosher it's not right".

Wait until we put the hymie under "Gentile supervision" like back in the good'ole days a few decades ago.

Harry said:

I'm interested brother but can you tell us first the methods or anything that may help us to become prepared/secured when we go to deep web? If its okay with you, can you give us the full detail? Thank you.

It's easy to break the anonymity wall on Tor. A jew can buy a slice of Tor and suddenly they have all the real IPs of people who use that slice. It's not as anonymous as people think. One needs extra walls of protection if using Tor.

Stormblood said:
It's easy to break the anonymity wall on Tor. A jew can buy a slice of Tor and suddenly they have all the real IPs of people who use that slice. It's not as anonymous as people think. One needs extra walls of protection if using Tor.

I dunno... Connecting to tor with vpn is what I have done. I would use vpn always everywhere anyway.

Harry said:
On the deep web you might find someone but it's hard, there's little or no one in that place.
If you want to give it a try but avoid the shitty sites (it is illegal to access these sites), the cool stuff is state secrets or religious forums (many are sour, but I think some are mentally open to JoS).
The point is that time is better spent elsewhere where it can have more influence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back