Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Comment bots

Syntax

I was originally going to do this myself but decided that there is likely someone better suited to this type of work. Essentially the idea is this.

1. Use a tool like PVA account creator(Not actually PVA as it is a scam) to generate a massive amount of Quora, YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit accounts.

2. Use a website crawling tool to search for specific keywords "Satanism, Satan, Jewsus, God, Allah, Jew, etc." On the above four website and save the links in a text document

3. Use a tool such as Socinator(I have never used Socinator so be sure to read reviews first obv) to automate the comments, upvotes, and downvotes of each links and boost Joyofsatan information to the top. For Quora and Reddit, Bots usually include auto upvote and auto downvotes features. For YouTube bots you could comment on the first 1000 videos and then bring the auto upvote bot and boost it to the top or something. For Facebook you could join Christianity vs atheism or occultist groups and shit them the truth with hundreds of comments/Messages per day.

This type of strategy would
1. Be effective in reaches thousands per day

2. Be extremely irritating to people, enough that a large YouTuber would likely pick up on it and review it, this bringing more exposure.

I am not sure of the legality of this but it is just an idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back