Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smarter and quicker wins ideas

EasternFireLion666

Putting it simple, what we really need now more than ever? People to come and see ancient forums and learn more and join the RTR program. We need to make this forum viral.
Please let's put our minds together, formulate ideas and maybe agree together on one or maybe a HP can agree on one of the ideas. Or maybe we could agree on the order of a few ideas and try them in order.

What i was thinking about is finding a yt channel that is jew aware and has not been taken down yet (Red Ice Tv for example), turning the notifications on and the imedite moment a video is posted inputing a comment that is persuasive intelligent and easy to understad. If it is among the first it has a WAY BIGGER chance to become a top comment and even to bee seen by the OP.

This comment should be saved somewhere so you just quickly copy paste it in the first seconds the video is uploaded (notifications should let us know).

The comment should be a universally aplicable one like: "I like the fact that this channel is one of the few that really addresses (((the cause))) of those problems and is not just an alt right waste of time meme. Good job for the wonderful work. Btw google: ancient forums. It is a great site and addresses such topics in great detail and many more. It is well documented. "

If we would agree to do this in one channel it is important that if we already see two or three comments about ancient forums, to not post anymore as we do not want to be targeted for spam.

Regarding the notifications, can we set youtube to give a sound or vibration notification on the phone so we don't miss the chance? Does anyone know?

Also whatever move we agree to make (decidef by a HP) should also be given the start by a HP. Example: we start now with the comment initiative for maximum two videos and <insert other instructions>

Also please come up with any other quick win ideas. The idea is to make many views/reach many people as fast and easy as possile. We lack the money and advertising ways so we need quick and short momets of opportunity. Like the ones when a viral channel like PewDiePie said he saw a strange site like Joy of Satan. It is great advertising.

Yeah exactly! I have stated myself few times in the past that i would like VEEERY much Us doing something Cooperated/organized.

Some ´´operation`` or something like that, where there would be different parts/stages. It would make people more interested/motivated to do Online warfare, when there would be VERY clear instructions and organized actions.(IMO at least :? )

Not to complain, but when we started this new forum, i kinda thought automatically, that there would be things/stuff like this to do.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Putting it simple, what we really need now more than ever? People to come and see ancient forums and learn more and join the RTR program. We need to make this forum viral.
Please let's put our minds together, formulate ideas and maybe agree together on one or maybe a HP can agree on one of the ideas. Or maybe we could agree on the order of a few ideas and try them in order.

What i was thinking about is finding a yt channel that is jew aware and has not been taken down yet (Red Ice Tv for example), turning the notifications on and the imedite moment a video is posted inputing a comment that is persuasive intelligent and easy to understad. If it is among the first it has a WAY BIGGER chance to become a top comment and even to bee seen by the OP.

This comment should be saved somewhere so you just quickly copy paste it in the first seconds the video is uploaded (notifications should let us know).

The comment should be a universally aplicable one like: "I like the fact that this channel is one of the few that really addresses (((the cause))) of those problems and is not just an alt right waste of time meme. Good job for the wonderful work. Btw google: ancient forums. It is a great site and addresses such topics in great detail and many more. It is well documented. "

If we would agree to do this in one channel it is important that if we already see two or three comments about ancient forums, to not post anymore as we do not want to be targeted for spam.

Regarding the notifications, can we set youtube to give a sound or vibration notification on the phone so we don't miss the chance? Does anyone know?

Also whatever move we agree to make (decidef by a HP) should also be given the start by a HP. Example: we start now with the comment initiative for maximum two videos and <insert other instructions>

Also please come up with any other quick win ideas. The idea is to make many views/reach many people as fast and easy as possile. We lack the money and advertising ways so we need quick and short momets of opportunity. Like the ones when a viral channel like PewDiePie said he saw a strange site like Joy of Satan. It is great advertising.

This sounds like a good idea. You should definitely try this out. I won't be able to particiapte though, as I don't have this hooked up to my phone, but if you post your comments on the What Today Needs Thread --- I will give them a thumbs up : D

When you have stacked up comments, it can get very mechanical, a way to make it more smooth is to write a new short comment every now and then that sticks to a few points, so it has more specific relevance to the video and others who are watching it. I've had success with this when doing Online Activism / Warfare on YouTube.

The subscription thing should be easy to find out, they probably have some options to manage your subscriptions somehow. I believe you can get help from someone who is used to subscribing to YouTube vids, and maybe someone who is new to the game would like to help out so you can do it together.

The Clergy do Online Activism themselves, or at least I know HP Cobra does it. So if they see something they could add I'm confident they will jump in with a few ideas. But you don't need a Clergy member to make a decision on this. We can discuss the ideas out in the open and see where it leads. As long as we're good little boys and girls I don't think we'll have any problems ; p

Ninja 666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

This sounds like a good idea. You should definitely try this out. I won't be able to particiapte though, as I don't have this hooked up to my phone, but if you post your comments on the What Today Needs Thread --- I will give them a thumbs up : D

When you have stacked up comments, it can get very mechanical, a way to make it more smooth is to write a new short comment every now and then that sticks to a few points, so it has more specific relevance to the video and others who are watching it. I've had success with this when doing Online Activism / Warfare on YouTube.

The subscription thing should be easy to find out, they probably have some options to manage your subscriptions somehow. I believe you can get help from someone who is used to subscribing to YouTube vids, and maybe someone who is new to the game would like to help out so you can do it together.

The Clergy do Online Activism themselves, or at least I know HP Cobra does it. So if they see something they could add I'm confident they will jump in with a few ideas. But you don't need a Clergy member to make a decision on this. We can discuss the ideas out in the open and see where it leads. As long as we're good little boys and girls I don't think we'll have any problems ; p

I will definately try to do this on my own and try to sease the opportunity :)
The main advantage of doing smth like this in larger numbers is the better c hance of catching that moment. Meaning for example that you could be in a meeting at work when the notification that the new video was uploaded pops up, someone else may be taking a crap and someone may be asleep in a different timezone, but I am available and I post the comment :D

The different comments method you use is also what I use and I agree with you as it also replies to specific comments :) Plus there is a smaller chance for YT to detect spam.

I've been putting cards everywhere and stamping the edges of Bill's like crazy (it's legal where I live) Ancient-Forums.com and God and the Devil are backwards. Put slips in books on car windows in bathrooms. ect whenever wherever I can, safely ofcourse.

I'm about to take a lot of audio files ive made and make videos and put them on YouTube and maybe try sound cloud/ a podcast type idea

EasternFireLion666 said:

Also if you share it over at what today needs I'll be sure to like your video comment with 7-8 likes from different ips and accounts

EasternFireLion666 said:

I like the comment to google ancient forums instead of go to this site ancient-forms com, because this will show organic trafficking, through the google algorithm pushing it higher in the ranks of jewgle seo.

I suggest no more than 5-10 comments a day per ip address. I use blazingseollc dedicated ips for my youtube channels, check page 27 on what today's needs I talk more in depth on what I do to make google unaware I'm the same person if you wanna get into commenting big

SATchives said:
I suggest no more than 5-10 comments a day per ip address. I use blazingseollc dedicated ips for my youtube channels, check page 27 on what today's needs I talk more in depth on what I do to make google unaware I'm the same person if you wanna get into commenting big

Okay good to know. Sometimes i reply to 20 or 30 comments in a day.

I had an idea those days to play a game were everybody can see who is in the top ten (agar.io) and I played with the name joyofsatan৹com since name of sites are shadow banned .I'm not so good at this game but players can still see your name on you while you play it and you can reach more than 50 per hour I think . I don't know how effective it is but is bassically targeted on teenagers and maybe they are curious to find out what's with our site,I want to hear some opinions about that.I came out with that idea after I had quit youtube becuase some of my comments were shadow banned for no reason at all .

SABNAC50 said:
I had an idea those days to play a game were everybody can see who is in the top ten (agar.io) and I played with the name joyofsatan৹com since name of sites are shadow banned .I'm not so good at this game but players can still see your name on you while you play it and you can reach more than 50 per hour I think . I don't know how effective it is but is bassically targeted on teenagers and maybe they are curious to find out what's with our site,I want to hear some opinions about that.I came out with that idea after I had quit youtube becuase some of my comments were shadow banned for no reason at all .

This sounds like a good idea actually.

SABNAC50 said:
This is a good idea, whenever I do play games I try to implement this type strategy, for example in a lobby I'll put sites or like you said make my name a website name. Very effective if one enjoys games and plays daily online I would add this to a routine

Build groups outside the forums (so random people can't see who's doing what, at which time, which topic and where and so on) and then focus on one place for a set amount of time, e.g. 3 days up to one or two weeks for a small website or let's say the same 5 youtube video links: everyone is educating people about every topic on WW2 or the enemy they find on this website in case of something like quora, according to their own activism schedule. So this should be handy anyway since this is a global effort with participants in different timezones. Support each others standpoint through writing, thumbs up/like each others posts. This is exactly what the enemy is doing for their selfish ends. Shoot back. Kill fire with water, kill lies with truth.

SATchives said:
SABNAC50 said:
This is a good idea, whenever I do play games I try to implement this type strategy, for example in a lobby I'll put sites or like you said make my name a website name. Very effective if one enjoys games and plays daily online I would add this to a routine

BTW guys you can post here more links to such sites with easy to play games if you know more such on lune multiplater ones. This idea is worth trying.

I think that mmorpg with a global chat like world of warcraft (I dont know exactly if this game have global chat) will do the thing .

Better to use the website Satanisgod.org because it will make people more curious to see why is Satan our God than what is Joy of Satan.

I found another way to spread the word,by using platforms that host lives with chat included . Two of those are tinychat and twich and you also can stay anonymous. I think facebook will work to but you have to make a fake account . If your comment can reach the streammmer then it will reach everyone on that stream or at least everyone because not all pay attention at that moment. I saw a live on tiny chat that had 20k+ views but I got banned because I had a site's that also included the name Satan but there are sure other people who will let you promote the site.

SABNAC50 said:
I found another way to spread the word,by using platforms that host lives with chat included . Two of those are tinychat and twich and you also can stay anonymous. I think facebook will work to but you have to make a fake account . If your comment can reach the streammmer then it will reach everyone on that stream or at least everyone because not all pay attention at that moment. I saw a live on tiny chat that had 20k+ views but I got banned because I had a site's that also included the name Satan but there are sure other people who will let you promote the site.

I will try those chats. They are android apps aren t they? BTW I use Joy of Satan when there is smth about ancient religions and aliens and ancient forums when there is smth about politics economy immigration etc

EasternFireLion666 said:
I will try those chats. They are android apps aren t they? BTW I use Joy of Satan when there is smth about ancient religions and aliens and ancient forums when there is smth about politics economy immigration etc
Their apps run both on pc and android but for tiny chat the live stream is in beta and sometimes there is no video live but it's somehow useful because people doesn't talk to much there and is a great opportunity to make your comment visible,on twich is okay too if people have about 2k on stream,you have enough time to read one comment between the other's comments. The cons of twich is that you have to follow some channels before you comment and to be a follower for at least 10 minutes but it worths.On twich most of channels are for gaming but there is a section only for chatting where you can found channels with people streaming.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back