Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme for spreading the Final RTR?

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org

Would it be acceptable, let alone ethical to make a meme with a modified version of the FINAL RTR to spread to the General Internet? (as a 'money' spell or meditation)

And if so, how should we proceed with this?

The idea I have so far would be the hebrew letters on a white background, with the pronunciations for them, and at the bottom (after the reader is done reciting them 9 times) the affirmations would be there written in sanskrit to obfuscate the meaning of what they are affirming.

I don't entirely think this would be ethical to do, or try. But it was an idea I had in passing the other day, and thought it could work to make more people do the Final RTR. Though I highly doubt someone who is not dedicated and who would do the Final RTR would do it again after the enemy found them.

Again, this is an idea and from my point of view a bad one. But I feel it is necessary to ask about it rather than let it slip away. Let me know what you all think about it.

Poweredbythesun said:

Would it be acceptable, let alone ethical to make a meme with a modified version of the FINAL RTR to spread to the General Internet? (as a 'money' spell or meditation)

The idea I have so far would be the hebrew letters on a white background, with the pronunciations for them, and at the bottom (after the reader is done reciting them 9 times) the affirmations would be there written in sanskrit to obfuscate the meaning of what they are affirming.

I don't entirely think this would be ethical to do, or try. But it was an idea I had in passing the other day, and thought it could work to make more people do the Final RTR. Though I highly doubt someone who is not dedicated and who would do the Final RTR would do it again after the enemy found them.

Again, this is an idea and from my point of view a bad one. But I feel it is necessary to ask about it rather than let it slip away. Let me know what you all think about it.

Better say the truth and gain nothing then lie and loose credibility. We are not liars.
Why not make a meme but tell the real purpose?

Or make a poster with a rhyme like:

The jews curses you daily?
Why not reverse their curse maybe?
And then tge rtr follows

Poweredbythesun said:

Its not a bad idea but it probably wouldnt be effective for the reasons you akready mentioned.

On the blacksforsatan website, I posted the Final RTR and specifically posted the effects and money benefits as an incentive but I also put a warning that it works best if one is dedicated since the enemy would try to pull some shit. 

It all depends on the situation.

As stated already it can be very dangerous. The enemy can attack and ruin someone who is doing "satanic" stuff without being dedicated. I even had a mate in the school who discovered JoS and apparently started to perform the meditations/rituals there without dedicating and stopped after because he started to hear voices in his head, which were possibly greys warning him to stop.

Also, people doing RTRs without any intentions ar any knowledge about, doesn't sound very effective, especially that most of these people are spiritually "under-zero".

How about something like an RTR a day gets the jew away. And then put a link or a description of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back