Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Longterm Planning: Less Revealing Memes

SATchives

Hello my brothers and sistsers, I have a request, I have plenty of memes / propaganda very revealing information that im currently trying to organize, however i noticed i do not have material suited for "long term planning".. interesting but not too revealing infographics/memes that will make someone think,(without pointing the finger at the jew or litterally saying we are being systematically destroyed by an alien race) so i can build a following with over 3 months-year, then reveal more as i reach 10k+ 100k+ following. as stated in the online warfare guide here

"2. Longterm planning:

Alternatively to that, you may put forth a more longterm plan. For example, make an Instagram page that puts people to think, and plan that next year, you will start spreading more and more 'revealing' things, until gradually you show people facts almost straight away, just before the limits of getting banned."

so please if you have organized your memes and have any that are suited for what i need above please share them, or if you know an instragram user/twitter handle that has has material i could please let me know, I have been looking and collecting, but im sure if we all work together on this this thread could be for the more basic less revealing truth propaganda, while the Arts and Propaganda / Meme threads can be for the more revealing .

Thank you for your support Hail Satan Hail Astaroth Hail Beelzebub Hail Azazel!

Never Give up and the Fight like your its your last breath!

SATchives said:
Hello my brothers and sistsers, I have a request, I have plenty of memes / propaganda very revealing information that im currently trying to organize, however i noticed i do not have material suited for "long term planning".. interesting but not too revealing infographics/memes that will make someone think,(without pointing the finger at the jew or litterally saying we are being systematically destroyed by an alien race) so i can build a following with over 3 months-year, then reveal more as i reach 10k+ 100k+ following. as stated in the online warfare guide here

"2. Longterm planning:

Alternatively to that, you may put forth a more longterm plan. For example, make an Instagram page that puts people to think, and plan that next year, you will start spreading more and more 'revealing' things, until gradually you show people facts almost straight away, just before the limits of getting banned."

so please if you have organized your memes and have any that are suited for what i need above please share them, or if you know an instragram user/twitter handle that has has material i could please let me know, I have been looking and collecting, but im sure if we all work together on this this thread could be for the more basic less revealing truth propaganda, while the Arts and Propaganda / Meme threads can be for the more revealing .

Thank you for your support Hail Satan Hail Astaroth Hail Beelzebub Hail Azazel!

Never Give up and the Fight like your its your last breath!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2125

I thought I was specific. I'm looking for memes that don't point the finger directly at the jew but makes one think. Memes that won't instantly scheme shut it down but make a jew sweat so to speak (lol) I plan to implement the memes from those threads you two mention and other ones that have been around for awhile. I was asking if anyone had a collection of less revealing memes which you both pointed to a thread that I mentioned in the OP. You both did not understand what I was asking for. However this is fine I'll find what I'm looking for on my own and post it here for anyone who wants to do the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back