Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ethical Question

I have been active in online activism for a while now but recently I wanted to up my efforts and made an account on Quora.

When I was answering a question, I was like ''yea I went through some shitty times and here's what helped me'' and I shared 40-day meditation program but in the hyperlink, it said Satanism_Nazism so I ended up sharing a link for ancient-forums where 40 day program was being discussed so it was a win-win but here's the moral dilemma I had:

A part of me says, ok a normal person is gonna be freaked out when they hear nazism and might even think its virus which defeats the entire purpose

The other part of me says the entire point of Satanism is championing the truth and truth doesn't change because or bend because it might scare or offended someone.

What would you guys do in this situation? Do we zealously share hyperlinks that clearly say satanism in order to get the word out or do we go with ancient forums and exposing christanity and such to keep it a bit more chill before we jump into reptilian owned jews?

The whole thing about "Reptilian jews" is just overplayed at this point. This is a spiritual fact and it should be kept on it's level, not slapped on people's faces like UFO useless bullshit cultism.

Even if people do not want to reasonably 'accept' this fact, they do not have to, as this thing has to do with a spiritual background of things in the first place. Most people who talk of this fact are ridiculed merely because of how enemies have carried and conducted themselves about it, making it all look like a superficial lie or joke, which is typical.

If you slap people with knowledge that is out of the blue and beyond their current understanding, it never works.

What you can do is use a link and have the PDF uploaded elsewhere, and then link it. This defeats the dilemma.

A virus is terrestrian. The Jews are historically documented to be detrimental to any living being on Earth. If they were just another terrestrian species, would it be any better...

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ might be the best one to share "blindly" especially to anyone interested into conspiracies and such. I don't think there is any point in sharing the forum link to randoms.. What are they gonna do with it. What they need is info presented in a seemingly coherent order and thats catching their interest at every turn. Like kabbalahexposed does best. So they go into a binge reading the first time they find it.

I don't know if slapping people with the Reptillian Jews is ok other than just maybe trolling some place and maybe getting laughs out of the resonses while hoping this will stick in the back of someone's subconscious mind for later when they see something on this. It may or may not be viable cause of course they will not click it or look any further unless they are really open minded or had experiences with reptilians before or something but suppose they come across something online or someone says something that brings this to the forefront later it's like a seed might have been planted.

I would like to think Nazism might not be like the above and a lot of people might look into it more so. I don't sense people believe it is as bad in general as they used to. I am starting doing internet warfare on Quota. I got a big feeling that an article I copy pasted on a question about Possession will totally awaken someone and then some anxiety like the enemy was trying to attack. That was the only time I got a good feeling from it so far but this reaches a lot of people quickly so who knows. I of course bring up nothing on the Jews or Nazism on Quora if I can help it cause they already suspended one of my accounts due to that somehow by saying my name wasn't valid no matter what name I tried to type in including my real one.

slyscorpion said:
I don't know if slapping people with the Reptillian Jews is ok other than just maybe trolling some place and maybe getting laughs out of the resonses while hoping this will stick in the back of someone's subconscious mind for later when they see something on this. It may or may not be viable cause of course they will not click it or look any further unless they are really open minded or had experiences with reptilians before or something but suppose they come across something online or someone says something that brings this to the forefront later it's like a seed might have been planted.

I would like to think Nazism might not be like the above and a lot of people might look into it more so. I don't sense people believe it is as bad in general as they used to. I am starting doing internet warfare on Quota. I got a big feeling that an article I copy pasted on a question about Possession will totally awaken someone and then some anxiety like the enemy was trying to attack. That was the only time I got a good feeling from it so far but this reaches a lot of people quickly so who knows. I of course bring up nothing on the Jews or Nazism on Quora if I can help it cause they already suspended one of my accounts due to that somehow by saying my name wasn't valid no matter what name I tried to type in including my real one.
Hell, even some of my answers on xianity got cancelled after thousands of views lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back