Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Models and attack patterns

Jack

I want you guys to think about how your going to do internet activism so please give your own tips in the comments. Some should make another thread where we constantly list the website's, forums and links where activism is going on so all our members go there to coordinate,agreeing with the original OPs(our guys) and then handling any objections from others(more on that in another topic.)

So someone should make another topic where a list of websites and forums and whatever is listed and everyone posts links where they started warfare so other people know to go there and coordinate. We're going to target conspiracy theory websites, Christian websites, aethist websites and new age websites, political commentary websites. ,twitter, Facebook, Instagram(Anywhere that is target rich I.e potentially open minded individuals.) Obviously your not going to go to a woman knitting forum and try to spread our ideology there or a parents discussion, business discussion, medical discussion forum. You can do that but the probability of individuals open to our ideology is low in those places. (It'll be fun to go to a parents teacher discussion forum though. Jk)

The next thing we should do is come up with ideas of how we're going to conduct this.

I'll list some ideas and everyone else also list some so we know what everyone else is doing and we can mutually improve.

1)Spam threads in twitter,Facebook,youtube etc,in the comments of articles etc
Like a user posted
"something....."
#xxx#xxxx
And then Joyofsatan.Com

These threads could include topics like

Satan Lucifer and his epithets (from Magesons material.) In ancient website's, history websites etc.

Christianity is a lie. Some info. Then Joyofsatan.Com in Christian websites.

Jews own the banks. Etc etc.

Destroying historical past...

Spiritusl Satanism FAQ

Daemons our original gods.

We could come up with many such topics. We should first write it out and test these to see if they look OK before posting them (we should make another thread in this forum called sample spam threads. )

2)Actual forums
In actual forums like 4chan or storm front, you need to have patience as the amount of trolls is indefinite. Do not get triggered. Have any information before commenting or replying to someone. Don't look like a fool. If you don't know, ask your comrades

3)PMS
This is the most sensitive area, but also the most time wasteful area. When your personally try to convince someone you might fall into a trap wasting hours or even days on someone whose not receptive. Learn to test for receptivity (and prime the target beforehand. More on that in another topic.)

So basically summary of what im trying to say
1)Thread which lists all websites and forums your currently working on
2)Users posting links to where they're currently active so others can go help them.
3)Targeting Target rich areas.
4)Spam threads and we should come up with numerous good ones and show others here.
5) Forums and PMs.

I want you guys to share your ideas so we can coordinate.

A lot of things have been already said about Quora so I'm not going to enter in details about it, as I already done it here
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18844&p=74893&hilit=Quora#p74893

Twitter is very similar to Instagram and you can do more things
1. Simply post tweets with an Image and a short text where you can link JoS forum and websites. The below tweet was posted like two weeks ago and according to the statistics it reached hundreds of people until now.
tweeter.png

2. Post comments to other tweets. I usually post comments on the posts of different political organisations or personalities. The below comment gained 17 views, which is not much but think that if you post 10 comments at once, the views are all gathering and more and more people will see your tweets,
https://i.postimg.cc/P5n6PHZN/comment.png

Also you will receive notifications with people liking of re-tweeting your tweets. So Tweeter is quite useful for activism as long as you remain anonymous and definitely use a VPN. For VPN I think the best option is to buy a license. I was very lucky to find a great offer from Cyber Ghost, was like £89 for a 3 years license.

I will come with details about Instagram as I will start to post and reach more people.

Sometimes you can sponsor a post I know you can do it on ie. facebook but that would be dangerous. You might have to call the website to sponsor your posts, If you're a musician on youtube try and sponsor your satanic video on youtube.
There is facebook ad marketing where you have a business and start selling your products on fb allowing you to make income. Target say pagan people with your products...should be wary jews of facebook jews
I am still learning about this facebook ad marketing.
There is affiliate marketing where I have seen people get rich from doing this... If you start your own product that has to do with jos say and get people to market it(becuase well jos is the truth) jos could make millions as well.
But here is a video on how to do fb 100% from beginner to advanced. : https://www.youtube.com/watchv=iR6ATUw0BIU

Billboards!!!!
I remember seeing some cheesy christian billboards in the bible belt on the highway that are one after the other... that made me just cringe... really they were that bad. Some cheesy line that you're like wtf ....

"A freeway billboard that gets 400,000 impressions in a 4-week period will be priced at $2,000/period. A billboard on a country road with only 30,000 impressions a month will rent for only $600/period."

Billboards seem like the answer man, I'm telling you. Make it glow in the dark or something like that.... Or maybe make it bigger than most billboards. That is something people just won't forget and could even get a spot in the news and a big spot on youtube.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back