Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

A forum for honest and legal internet activism and information spreading.
Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 142#p60168
User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 1083
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Sundara »

Retrospect wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:10 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:59 pm
Retrospect wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:30 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/co ... d=msedgntp
Then there's beautiful white girls like this that do not get rejected and these are the results. :(
I wrote a more elaborate reply on the corrupted psychology of this, but I decided to not waste time.

Shame. That's all one has to say. A shame and waste for everyone involved. She's now scratching her head in the astral wondering if she did right to follow Jewflix advice over her life.

Jewish damage from jewish programming, manifested brutally.
Would kinda be interested on the psychology. Can't think of any legit reason why a girl like that would choose that horrendous looking thing to date. Maybe she used drugs. It was Colorado where at the least pot and psychedelics are popular. He could have been her dealer or had some kind of relationship like that. Besides drugs why would she or anyone for that matter deliberately choose to date that. The brainwashing media usually chooses good looking people of other races to promote their agenda. So she had to be in the drug scene to find that attractive.



She seems pretty innocent and aryan, happens to a lot of aryan women who are misplaced by their bullshit, whether it be living in a ghetto or having ideas pushed onto them. Which may be why they fall into the waters for a short amount of time and as they wake up to it they get killed on their way out. There’s an insane amount of white women who are being killed by other races. Drugs not always a factor for women. Having a narrative to be “non judgemental” or religious brainwashing and/or a background of abuse in the home where the abuse involves confinement and a removal of personal boundaries can fast track a young girl into these positions. She was young enough that she could’ve grown out of these weaknesses and if she survived eventually could’ve woken up from it. The best way it could’ve gone even though a shitty way to learn about the realities of degeneration. He would’ve likely tried to get her on drugs if he hadn’t already. Just the nature of the whole situation. Not sure it started out that way. Just recently there were three aryan women that I knew who were killed all at once right at the time of Purim (Jewish blood holiday) all different circumstances. One murderer was probably a kike though looked white. The others, Mexican. One, definitely drug involvement. The other one, I know there wasn’t any. All of the cases, the girls had only known the guys for a month or two. They also tried to leave these guys just before death. The murderers all look kike to me from all circumstances. Disgusting creatures for sure.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 am
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 am
FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:22 am
Yeah. There was stupid j/news. Heineken was under fire for a "racist" advert, because

...
...

I am waiting for idiots to stop hot air balloon flights and events because they are lighter than cars. Maybe they'll remove all helium from existence, as well.
But the company that owns Heineken donates several millions of dollars every year to the groups who import millions of muslim criminals into Europe. And they also make their Heineken with no alcohol, so the muslims they are importing will still be buying their product. Nothing but rats.
Let me guess - either everyone ignored that or no-one knew that! :roll:
Anybody who knew didn't care.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 am
.......
So never pay for a Heineken. Sapporo is very similar, it's cheaper, and it is not owned by an evil company.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1468
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 pm
So never pay for a Heineken. Sapporo is very similar, it's cheaper, and it is not owned by an evil company.
How about you never pay for or drink alcohol.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:12 am
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 pm
So never pay for a Heineken. Sapporo is very similar, it's cheaper, and it is not owned by an evil company.
How about you never pay for or drink alcohol.
Make your own choices.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1468
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:35 am
Make your own choices.
“Make your own choices” says the philosopher. Why not stick your testicles into a woodchipper? I thought it was understood that alcohol (unless it is something like a glass of wine) has no benefit is only detrimental to your physical and spiritual health/mindset.

1. Health affects.

Beer specifically has high estrogen.

Estrogen=obesity=low testosterone. A weak male populace to be slaughtered easily.

Harder liquors like vodka or whiskey will damage the liver easily causing damage to the entire body. TCM.

2. Spiritual effects

Like any other drug holes will be in your aura, your mind will be damaged, chakras will need even more cleaning and empowerment.

That’s the basic things. It can cause different damages based on the individual and should just be avoided. No need to drink your hipster craft beer :ugeek:
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:44 am
“Make your own choices” says the philosopher. Why not stick your testicles into a woodchipper? I thought it was understood that alcohol (unless it is something like a glass of wine) has no benefit is only detrimental to your physical and spiritual health/mindset.

1. Health affects.

Beer specifically has high estrogen.

Estrogen=obesity=low testosterone. A weak male populace to be slaughtered easily.

Harder liquors like vodka or whiskey will damage the liver easily causing damage to the entire body. TCM.

2. Spiritual effects

Like any other drug holes will be in your aura, your mind will be damaged, chakras will need even more cleaning and empowerment.

That’s the basic things. It can cause different damages based on the individual and should just be avoided. No need to drink your hipster craft beer :ugeek:
What say you about Mead, though?
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:44 am
I thought it was understood that alcohol (unless it is something like a glass of wine) has no benefit is only detrimental to your physical and spiritual health/mindset.
Why do you say that wine is healthy? Wine has between 2 and 3 times higher percentage of alcohol in it than beer. So you react so strongly against the idea of drinking one beer, but then you promote something that has 3 times more alcohol in it? That doesn't make any sense to me.
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:44 am
Beer specifically has high estrogen.

Estrogen=obesity=low testosterone. A weak male populace to be slaughtered easily.
This is very variable depending on the specific beer, and the specific kind of hops, and the amount of hops, and other ingredients. They are not all the same.

There is also estrogen in the water supply in many places. Due to women taking birth control pills that produce enormous amounts of estrogen, which then goes into the water cycle and cannot be easily filtered out. Plus some kinds of microscopic plastic particles in the water supply also irritate your body and cause a reaction that makes you produce estrogen. You can find contamination like this in anything if you are looking for it.
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:44 am
Harder liquors like vodka or whiskey will damage the liver easily causing damage to the entire body. TCM.
I agree that liquor is dangerous and harmful. Which is why I have never said that those are a good idea.



Beer is basically bread flavored soda. The most dangerous thing about it is probably all the carbs and calories, which will make you fat if you drink a lot of it because you're consuming a lot more calories than you realize. Some are also made with GMO corn or other things that are not good. I think Guinness is made with fish bladders.

I don't think anybody should drink a lot of beer, because that would be harmful. But my whole point is that one beer occasionally is not going to harm anyone the way that some over-reacting people act like it will. Then the same guy that is over-reacting about a beer is saying that wine is better, with 3 times more alcohol.

If you want to avoid alcohol, then I respect that. But most people consume alcohol every day without realizing it. A loaf of processed bread from the supermarket actually has a lot more alcohol in it than people think. Regular soda, and almost all things that contain artificial or concentrated flavors, contain alcohol because all of the flavorings are dissolved in alcohol. And they don't need to list it in the ingredients because it's a "flavor carrier."


And I don't like craft hipster beer. Sapporo is a pretty popular brand. But the only reason I even suggested Sapporo is only because it tastes very similar to Heineken. So if somebody's favorite was Heineken, they could switch to the other one instead and stop giving money to Heineken.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2052
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Henu the Great »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:44 am
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:35 am
Make your own choices.
“Make your own choices” says the philosopher. Why not stick your testicles into a woodchipper? I thought it was understood that alcohol (unless it is something like a glass of wine) has no benefit is only detrimental to your physical and spiritual health/mindset.

1. Health affects.

Beer specifically has high estrogen.

Estrogen=obesity=low testosterone. A weak male populace to be slaughtered easily.

Harder liquors like vodka or whiskey will damage the liver easily causing damage to the entire body. TCM.

2. Spiritual effects

Like any other drug holes will be in your aura, your mind will be damaged, chakras will need even more cleaning and empowerment.

That’s the basic things. It can cause different damages based on the individual and should just be avoided. No need to drink your hipster craft beer :ugeek:
One cyclist said one day that (one?) beer helps in recovering. He was serious. I did not say anything, but I was not buying it. Today, I'm sure it will not help in anything, but to add a few calories and carbs with a low amount of alhohol into body. It also messes up (little, but still) bodily functions. I'm only talking about 1-3 beer range. Heavy drinking is very harmful.

I would say, avoid it. Then again a beer here and there is not a deal breaker for most people, but as I said, it's best to avoid. So that's why he said "Make your own choices".
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1468
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:14 am
What say you about Mead, though?
About WHO?
Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:40 pm
One cyclist said one day that (one?) beer helps in recovering. He was serious. I did not say anything, but I was not buying it. Today, I'm sure it will not help in anything, but to add a few calories and carbs with a low amount of alhohol into body. It also messes up (little, but still) bodily functions. I'm only talking about 1-3 beer range. Heavy drinking is very harmful.

I would say, avoid it. Then again a beer here and there is not a deal breaker for most people, but as I said, it's best to avoid. So that's why he said "Make your own choices".
Everyone has a different way to recover. If he wants to have 1 then it’s not a big deal.

Ol aredco lucitfas wrote: Why do you say that wine is healthy? Wine has between 2 and 3 times higher percentage of alcohol in it than beer. So you react so strongly against the idea of drinking one beer, but then you promote something that has 3 times more alcohol in it? That doesn't make any sense to me.
I didn’t say it was healthy but I chose wine because some cultures and traditions will drink it with dinner or other occasions in moderation.

There is also estrogen in the water supply in many places. Due to women taking birth control pills that produce enormous amounts of estrogen, which then goes into the water cycle and cannot be easily filtered out. Plus some kinds of microscopic plastic particles in the water supply also irritate your body and cause a reaction that makes you produce estrogen. You can find contamination like this in anything if you are looking for it.
They is estrogen everywhere so go out of your way to consume moar.
Beer is basically bread flavored soda. The most dangerous thing about it is probably all the carbs and calories, which will make you fat if you drink a lot of it because you're consuming a lot more calories than you realize. Some are also made with GMO corn or other things that are not good. I think Guinness is made with fish bladders.
We should not be eating grain. Just because our peasantry ancestors lived off of bread does make it good. No nutrients. Only calories.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2052
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Henu the Great »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
Everyone has a different way to recover. If he wants to have 1 then it’s not a big deal.
Sure, but drinking a beer to recover from physical activity and to be ready for a next one is suboptimal for all to say the least.
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
About WHO?
Mead. It's like wine but fermented with honey, not grapes. Look it up.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Meteor
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Meteor »

FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 am
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 am
FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:22 am
Yeah. There was stupid j/news. Heineken was under fire for a "racist" advert, because

...
...

I am waiting for idiots to stop hot air balloon flights and events because they are lighter than cars. Maybe they'll remove all helium from existence, as well.
But the company that owns Heineken donates several millions of dollars every year to the groups who import millions of muslim criminals into Europe. And they also make their Heineken with no alcohol, so the muslims they are importing will still be buying their product. Nothing but rats.
Let me guess - either everyone ignored that or no-one knew that! :roll:
I never tried Heineken but from what I heard most people hate the way it tastes anyway. Why does anyone even buy it?
FancyMancy
Posts: 5149
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by FancyMancy »

Meteor wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 am
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 am

But the company that owns Heineken donates several millions of dollars every year to the groups who import millions of muslim criminals into Europe. And they also make their Heineken with no alcohol, so the muslims they are importing will still be buying their product. Nothing but rats.
Let me guess - either everyone ignored that or no-one knew that! :roll:
I never tried Heineken but from what I heard most people hate the way it tastes anyway. Why does anyone even buy it?
No idea. The beers/lagers I've tried all taste the same, just stronger or weaker to me.
User avatar
Meteor
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Meteor »

FancyMancy wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 pm
Meteor wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:22 am


Let me guess - either everyone ignored that or no-one knew that! :roll:
I never tried Heineken but from what I heard most people hate the way it tastes anyway. Why does anyone even buy it?
No idea. The beers/lagers I've tried all taste the same, just stronger or weaker to me.
They all taste like bread, right? Liquid bread. And not even good bread either. Just liquid bread with an unpleasant aftertaste...
My brother convinced me to take a small sip when I was 14 because he wanted to see my reaction to the taste. I haven't drank any beer since then. It's just alcoholic bread...
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Meteor wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:03 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 pm
Meteor wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm


I never tried Heineken but from what I heard most people hate the way it tastes anyway. Why does anyone even buy it?
No idea. The beers/lagers I've tried all taste the same, just stronger or weaker to me.
They all taste like bread, right? Liquid bread. And not even good bread either. Just liquid bread with an unpleasant aftertaste...
My brother convinced me to take a small sip when I was 14 because he wanted to see my reaction to the taste. I haven't drank any beer since then. It's just alcoholic bread...
Actually most kinds of beer taste very different from each other.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5149
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by FancyMancy »

Meteor wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:03 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 pm
Meteor wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm


I never tried Heineken but from what I heard most people hate the way it tastes anyway. Why does anyone even buy it?
No idea. The beers/lagers I've tried all taste the same, just stronger or weaker to me.
They all taste like bread, right? Liquid bread. And not even good bread either. Just liquid bread with an unpleasant aftertaste...
My brother convinced me to take a small sip when I was 14 because he wanted to see my reaction to the taste. I haven't drank any beer since then. It's just alcoholic bread...
I can't remember. It's been ages since I had any.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5149
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by FancyMancy »

Well, to try and get this back on-topic -

White Woman Rejected by All Human Races; reaction video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tm0nQngK7kMS
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Artisan »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
In my case I still get called out as "racist" or "weirdo" when black men contacts me.
I mean, they get angry at you just because you tell that boy you want a white man.
"You don't know what you're losing" one told me.
"But that's not fair"...But it is way fairer to be raped by a black man against my will just to not be a bad racist. Isn't it?
And then I become harsh and poisonous because I can't stand this dare.
It's like a fucking abuse, an attempt to take you away from your identity.

I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.

They are given jobs and food and money, while my people are hanging themselves because they can't pay for food or they live in a fucking container.
After the earthquakes and up to this day, we have not been spared from this abuse and the displaced people are still displaced.

How are we supposed to rebuild a country if we are focusing on people coming from a different one?

This way Africa will get empty...well, I think this, I may be wrong.
But in any case, Africa must be great again.
It won't if everybody just runs away, no?

What next? Marrying a trans "woman"/"man" because I can't be transphobic?
And because I don't go in the bed of a """""man"""""" who enjoys trans people doing things to him?

Traitors are traitors. These people calling me out as "unfair", "fool", and "racist" will be the renegade homeless of tomorrow.
This is what I hope for.
I've had the same fucking shit happen. I don't want to "suck the bbc" so I am automatically "racist". Like the fuck? The fucking conversation litterally went like this. (M = me)

B: Want to suck this bbc?
M: No
B: Racist

I then proceeded to tear B a new asshole before sending nazi memes and shit, B fucked off quite nicely after that. I mean, even if B wasn't a disgusting pig I would never race mix.
Gear88
Posts: 1815
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Gear88 »

Artisan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:27 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.
Radical I think you mean Fanatical like George Lincoln Rockwell stated To be a Nazi you must be fanatical. The communists are also fanatical.
Alcohol
I always hated alcohol never liked it. I have gotten drunk 3-4 times with 4 or so swigs of 40% alcohol. Only once did I drink too much and was really out of it. Luckily even with all the dizziness and vomiting once or twice I managed to stay awake for another 5 hours or so before going to sleep waking up with a slight hangover but nothing bad it went away after 30 minutes or so. The only times I've drank alcohol I drink it properly if the only reason people drink is to get drunk might as well do it properly and in control. So while 40% might not be much in comparison to other harder liquors out there. I'm controlled drunk not out of control drunk or wasted. I really have no idea how people can stomach alcohol. It's like are they doing it because they like it or are they doing it because if not they wouldn't have any activities nor going out nor any friends. It seems like people are pushed and peer pressured to drink and it seems like most people fall into a category of following the leader trend just for some friendship or sexcapade with some women due to drinking.

The only company that makes a respectable product which I can smell without gagging/vomit feeling and also taste it and not be almost at the bring of vomiting. Is London Gin Tanquerrey, distilled 4 times with botanical smells and flavors in it.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 588
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Satanic Path »

Artisan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:27 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
In my case I still get called out as "racist" or "weirdo" when black men contacts me.
I mean, they get angry at you just because you tell that boy you want a white man.
"You don't know what you're losing" one told me.
"But that's not fair"...But it is way fairer to be raped by a black man against my will just to not be a bad racist. Isn't it?
And then I become harsh and poisonous because I can't stand this dare.
It's like a fucking abuse, an attempt to take you away from your identity.

I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.

They are given jobs and food and money, while my people are hanging themselves because they can't pay for food or they live in a fucking container.
After the earthquakes and up to this day, we have not been spared from this abuse and the displaced people are still displaced.

How are we supposed to rebuild a country if we are focusing on people coming from a different one?

This way Africa will get empty...well, I think this, I may be wrong.
But in any case, Africa must be great again.
It won't if everybody just runs away, no?

What next? Marrying a trans "woman"/"man" because I can't be transphobic?
And because I don't go in the bed of a """""man"""""" who enjoys trans people doing things to him?

Traitors are traitors. These people calling me out as "unfair", "fool", and "racist" will be the renegade homeless of tomorrow.
This is what I hope for.
I've had the same fucking shit happen. I don't want to "suck the bbc" so I am automatically "racist". Like the fuck? The fucking conversation litterally went like this. (M = me)

B: Want to suck this bbc?
M: No
B: Racist

I then proceeded to tear B a new asshole before sending nazi memes and shit, B fucked off quite nicely after that. I mean, even if B wasn't a disgusting pig I would never race mix.
I know what you mean with bbc. In general, these men think that they are welcome and turn out to be arrogant.
In the time being, you are racist even when you like the color white.
The fact you have a huge c does not mean you are welcome in anyone's bed.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5231
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Artisan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:27 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
In my case I still get called out as "racist" or "weirdo" when black men contacts me.
I mean, they get angry at you just because you tell that boy you want a white man.
"You don't know what you're losing" one told me.
"But that's not fair"...But it is way fairer to be raped by a black man against my will just to not be a bad racist. Isn't it?
And then I become harsh and poisonous because I can't stand this dare.
It's like a fucking abuse, an attempt to take you away from your identity.

I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.

They are given jobs and food and money, while my people are hanging themselves because they can't pay for food or they live in a fucking container.
After the earthquakes and up to this day, we have not been spared from this abuse and the displaced people are still displaced.

How are we supposed to rebuild a country if we are focusing on people coming from a different one?

This way Africa will get empty...well, I think this, I may be wrong.
But in any case, Africa must be great again.
It won't if everybody just runs away, no?

What next? Marrying a trans "woman"/"man" because I can't be transphobic?
And because I don't go in the bed of a """""man"""""" who enjoys trans people doing things to him?

Traitors are traitors. These people calling me out as "unfair", "fool", and "racist" will be the renegade homeless of tomorrow.
This is what I hope for.
I've had the same fucking shit happen. I don't want to "suck the bbc" so I am automatically "racist". Like the fuck? The fucking conversation litterally went like this. (M = me)

B: Want to suck this bbc?
M: No
B: Racist

I then proceeded to tear B a new asshole before sending nazi memes and shit, B fucked off quite nicely after that. I mean, even if B wasn't a disgusting pig I would never race mix.
There is A LOT that can be done with one of these branch cutters!


Image
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia, Mustamäe
Contact:

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Kurat »

Another race awakening, read comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL3Jz8fDgFI&t=6s
User avatar
Artisan
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Location: In my workshop

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Artisan »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:27 pm
Artisan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:27 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
In my case I still get called out as "racist" or "weirdo" when black men contacts me.
I mean, they get angry at you just because you tell that boy you want a white man.
"You don't know what you're losing" one told me.
"But that's not fair"...But it is way fairer to be raped by a black man against my will just to not be a bad racist. Isn't it?
And then I become harsh and poisonous because I can't stand this dare.
It's like a fucking abuse, an attempt to take you away from your identity.

I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.

They are given jobs and food and money, while my people are hanging themselves because they can't pay for food or they live in a fucking container.
After the earthquakes and up to this day, we have not been spared from this abuse and the displaced people are still displaced.

How are we supposed to rebuild a country if we are focusing on people coming from a different one?

This way Africa will get empty...well, I think this, I may be wrong.
But in any case, Africa must be great again.
It won't if everybody just runs away, no?

What next? Marrying a trans "woman"/"man" because I can't be transphobic?
And because I don't go in the bed of a """""man"""""" who enjoys trans people doing things to him?

Traitors are traitors. These people calling me out as "unfair", "fool", and "racist" will be the renegade homeless of tomorrow.
This is what I hope for.
I've had the same fucking shit happen. I don't want to "suck the bbc" so I am automatically "racist". Like the fuck? The fucking conversation litterally went like this. (M = me)

B: Want to suck this bbc?
M: No
B: Racist

I then proceeded to tear B a new asshole before sending nazi memes and shit, B fucked off quite nicely after that. I mean, even if B wasn't a disgusting pig I would never race mix.
I know what you mean with bbc. In general, these men think that they are welcome and turn out to be arrogant.
In the time being, you are racist even when you like the color white.
The fact you have a huge c does not mean you are welcome in anyone's bed.
It is sad that humanity has devolved this far, especially with black men in america, the black race was a very proud, strong, noble, and beautiful race, however, most blacks in america have been devolved by the jew to be mongrels. It is truly sad to see one of the original three races devolved and perverted so heavily. While I may be white, I still see and respect the beauty of the races of Satan, I am not attracted to them, however, beauty and attraction are two completely different things.
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:03 am
Artisan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:27 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:45 am
In my case I still get called out as "racist" or "weirdo" when black men contacts me.
I mean, they get angry at you just because you tell that boy you want a white man.
"You don't know what you're losing" one told me.
"But that's not fair"...But it is way fairer to be raped by a black man against my will just to not be a bad racist. Isn't it?
And then I become harsh and poisonous because I can't stand this dare.
It's like a fucking abuse, an attempt to take you away from your identity.

I am not radical, but sometimes I really am, and I do not like the fact that Italy is filled up with black people, which are not bad at all in many cases.
They can be the best people in the world, yet it is still wrong.
And then they get mad at you just because you won't call them as "Italians".
But some are very evil...they are mudslims and harass women, and many sell drugs.
Well, every race has its flaws created by jews.

They are given jobs and food and money, while my people are hanging themselves because they can't pay for food or they live in a fucking container.
After the earthquakes and up to this day, we have not been spared from this abuse and the displaced people are still displaced.

How are we supposed to rebuild a country if we are focusing on people coming from a different one?

This way Africa will get empty...well, I think this, I may be wrong.
But in any case, Africa must be great again.
It won't if everybody just runs away, no?

What next? Marrying a trans "woman"/"man" because I can't be transphobic?
And because I don't go in the bed of a """""man"""""" who enjoys trans people doing things to him?

Traitors are traitors. These people calling me out as "unfair", "fool", and "racist" will be the renegade homeless of tomorrow.
This is what I hope for.
I've had the same fucking shit happen. I don't want to "suck the bbc" so I am automatically "racist". Like the fuck? The fucking conversation litterally went like this. (M = me)

B: Want to suck this bbc?
M: No
B: Racist

I then proceeded to tear B a new asshole before sending nazi memes and shit, B fucked off quite nicely after that. I mean, even if B wasn't a disgusting pig I would never race mix.
There is A LOT that can be done with one of these branch cutters!


Image
Oh yes, haha, better snip them before they breed after all. :lol:

Honestly, most individuals shouldn't be allowed to breed, most people in the world think it is okay to hit or scream at a child, however, that is nothing more than bad parenting combined with stupidity. There is no excuse for not studying on how the human mind works, what environment it takes for a child to grow in, what the human brain needs to develop properly, how to act around children, etc. Honestly, in the 9 months that someone is pregnant one could study and learn everything necessary about being a good parent and creating an environment for a child to be raised in. The fact of the matter is that a child raised by parents who understand the human mind and what it takes for proper grown, development, and advancement(all easily understandable and accessible things, the brain and the mind have been extensively studied) will NEVER "need' to be hit or yelled at. Harming your child is just bad parenting and stupidity, the only people who harm their children are those who didn't care enough about their child to

1. heal themselves first
2. study and learn
3. create a healthy environment for a child

It's really not that hard.

Wouldn't you agree? Perhaps not on all of my message but at the very least that most people should not be allowed to breed :lol:
Gear88
Posts: 1815
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Gear88 »

Kurat wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 am
Another race awakening, read comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL3Jz8fDgFI&t=6s
Too late got shoad.

Comments turned off :evil:
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by hailourtruegod »

Kurat wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 am
Another race awakening, read comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL3Jz8fDgFI&t=6s
Comment sectioned got oy veyed
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods of Hell!

National Socialism now!
Amrita Kama
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Finally... Race Awakening - TikTok

Post by Amrita Kama »

FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:04 am
Well, to try and get this back on-topic -

White Woman Rejected by All Human Races; reaction video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tm0nQngK7kMS
Tbh I don't find this a positive video anyway. It is a trend on tiktok to mock white people for the hell of it in whatever way possible. This video is just some more meaningless white race hating crap.
Post Reply