Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was The Ancient World Primitive

Mageson666

The online world is full of documentaries and the libraries with books showing how the ancient Pyramids could only have been built with technology closer and beyond what we have today. Graham Hancock showed in his book "Finger Prints Of The Gods" the Pyramids of Egypt are close to 40 to 50 thousand years old. The major blocks of the Pyramids are too heavy for any modern cranes to move same with the structures in Lebanon and the Andes. When Egyptologists have tried to test their theory of the hardest stone on Earth was cut with the softest metal. The chisels they use just bend and does not leave a mark on the block. Real engineers have also proven the dirt ramp theory is scientifically impossible the ramps would have collapsed and the wooden rollers under the actual weight of the blocks in the Pyramids that weigh hundreds of tons would be smashed into the ground. Not the small blocks they show you on the shows on Egypt.

Look at the statues found in Egypt they are made from the hardest stone on earth they have no tool marks on them and they are mathematical perfect they are golden ratio and fine polished this can only be done with modern equipment. We know from the Turin and Palermo histories found in Egypt the Egyptians themselves put their own history at over fifteen thousand years ago.

Look at the Roman Empire just from what we have found they had steam engine technology, steam driven hydraulics and were working with the ideal of stream ships and they had advanced mechanical computers that were only thought to be invented over fifteen hundred years later. From what we know of the Roman Empire they were technologically in the 19th century AC on many things. Today the Roman roads are still in use in Europe. The Temple August built in Roman today still stands with the original doors on the original hinges and the dome is a feature of advanced knowledge after thousands of years its all still like it was built yesterday.

Christianity put us into the third world. On purpose. The Church fathers bragged they destroyed the entire Pagan civilization and put us into third worldism with Christianity. The Christians celebrated the fact they destroyed the knowledge of Egypt in a twenty year campaign of cultural genocide.

The ancients valued civilization and technological advancement along with spiritual advancement. The two are one. As a People become more advanced in consciousness their society transforms to more high levels of development. The structures we have today are based on natural geometry. They had a civilization based on a super conscious understanding of nature.

So repulsive the jews have tried to corrupt the whole Ancient Egypt Civilization.And on a deeper research,it's Quite clear to see that most of the Ancient Empires which were far more advanced Politically,Spiritually,Technologically etc declined with introduction of xtian & pisslam programmes.
Hail Satan Forever!
www.exposingchristianity.org

So much has been destroyed. I think in many aspects they had more advanced tech than today, and also using spiritual powers with technology (lifting heavy blocks with mantras). The Jews say the war with Amalek was bigger than the one of Gog and Magog, that really shows how much destruction occurred!

As soon as I see titles like this I know it will be enjoyable.

On the Pyramid code it is stated by one such historian that based on even half truth explanations of using the Nile for transport, based on the time it took the Nile to shift the great pyramids at Giza would be minimally 36,000 years old.

There is an elder on there who refutes the slavery postulate as well, he is intimately familiar with the aqueducts which the Cairo government eventually barred off.

He claims he has oral tradition in his family for the past millennia to know such theories of today are just misunderstandings (my note obvious cover ups).

Im infatuated with the ether based physics that have various applications spiritually down to the physical in these advanced megalithic architectures.

There are "scientists" (my note again something I call Keyhoe effect where they use the logical fallacy of argument from authority), who claim the great pyramids are not so great, and that there were shoddy compensations to fill in gaps and flaws.

For anyone wondering what Keyhoe means, this was a leading scientist who was bought out to support the companies which used lead in their packaging and other implements.

Keyhoe was opposing Patterson who was trying to prove the inherent biohazards of lead with various thorough experiments, going above and beyond to secure the safety of humanity, while Keyhoe was a jackass who basically got the shekels to sell out his honor as an authority figure in court.

It is known that with the hysterically ancient history of these structures many people came and tampered with them long after they were (decommissioned) and this includes the hieroglyphs that were added by arrogant kings later on to designate it as a shrine to themselves.

These same people laugh at the Pyramid code affiliates because of a dirty laundry detail about the arch collaborator having been a fan of some band with that name, but totally disregard the fact multiple professionals with PHDs, often in first hand testing have corroborated these theories based on the truth.

There is still energy beaming out of the pyramids as tested and recorded imagery from those special spectrometer tools that can pick up RF radiation.

The geologist in the documentary series elaborates the stones we see are semiconductors of which when insulated properly facilitate the upward flow of electromagnetic energy, coupled with its simplistic shape, and its placement on a major ley line node at what was once the true equator of the world.

Adding onto the equatorial shift, I include what you said about the celestial object that threw the earth into this wobble to begin with, possibly as a result of a primeval war between our Daemons and the enemy.

I should probably begin writing a convergence between the works of Bauval, Allan and Delaire, and a few others to shed more coherent light on this entire topic.

I always appreciate your work HP Mageson.

Academic Scholar said:
A lot of people are saying that Lord Thoth made the pyramids by using telekinesis.

This was mentioned in a recent post how many people take the allegories of texts like the Emerald Tablets as literal events.

However, some things do have room for speculation of such because we are in fact aware that the technology to assemble the pyramids was in fact something involving the blend of vibrations in sound, light, and the ether-often being interpreted as straight forward telekinesis.

Academic Scholar said:
A lot of people are saying that Lord Thoth made the pyramids by using telekinesis.

Correction to another reply I gave you, this was not a recent post but one made by HP Maxine about works like the Necronomicon and the sort being taken literally.

But the point remains its a combination of theories that converge into the interpretation of straight telekinesis to assemble the megalithic structures.

Another person on here, Shubham Rane has discussed with me that to cut the stone was certainly ultra sonic sound based precision saws of the sort, but might have also been polished with this or a superior form of coherent light like lasers.

Anton_Goubau_-_The_Piazza_Navone_in_Rome.jpg

This is the ghetto created by the Vatican in Rome. It was probably ten times worse in the dark ages. The Jews lounged in extraordinary luxury and paid the poor artists to build altars that were the price of villas. This is actually worse than the tens of millions of homeless and how they live in America today.

Rome being on the level of the 19th century is probably a bit much, but there's no doubt they would have gotten there by the 1200s at least if trusting the Jews about all worldly things being vile and evil wasn't the order of the day. Look at what Europe contributes to human progress before 400ad and what happens to it for a thousand years after. If the Jews had gotten to the Chinese too we really would still be living in the dark ages (or at least the 16th century).

Inventions_Timeline.png

As far as the Egyptians, their civilization existed before humans even started killing each other in war - So if war deaths are a good measure of the progress of the anti-magickal Kali Yuga, then they probably did have access to some of the powers humans had in the Satya Yuga before the "Cataclysm of Atlantis" (read https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/, it's an amazing article on the truth of the Yuga Cycle. It lines up with the 10,000BC catastrophe, the 6,000 year length of the Jewish Calendar (aka the Kali Yuga), and with hard statistics in the form of the Kali Yuga reaching its lowest point almost EXACTLY at the same time as the height of war deaths per capita).

War_Deaths_Yugas.png

I stated close to the 19th century in some aspects. Such as the mechanical computers and were they were at and going to with steam tech. Its also known the Greeks had worked out the basic's of Atomic theory as well. Even their medical knowledge from what is known is very close as well the ancients were performing open heart and brain surgery.

I don't why people put any faith in Casey he was channeling Xian angels, ie enemy ET's who exist to deceive people. He also claimed jeboo was real. Which is a historic lie.

RoyBatty91 said:
Rome being on the level of the 19th century is probably a bit much, but there's no doubt they would have gotten there by the 1200s at least if trusting the Jews about all worldly things being vile and evil wasn't the order of the day. Look at what Europe contributes to human progress before 400ad and what happens to it for a thousand years after. If the Jews had gotten to the Chinese too we really would still be living in the dark ages (or at least the 16th century).

Inventions_Timeline.png

As far as the Egyptians, their civilization existed before humans even started killing each other in war - So if war deaths are a good measure of the progress of the anti-magickal Kali Yuga, then they probably did have access to some of the powers humans had in the Satya Yuga before the "Cataclysm of Atlantis" (read https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/, it's an amazing article on the truth of the Yuga Cycle. It lines up with the 10,000BC catastrophe, the 6,000 year length of the Jewish Calendar (aka the Kali Yuga), and with hard statistics in the form of the Kali Yuga reaching its lowest point almost EXACTLY at the same time as the height of war deaths per capita).

War_Deaths_Yugas.png

HP Mageson666 said:
I stated close to the 19th century in some aspects. Such as the mechanical computers and were they were at and going to with steam tech. Its also known the Greeks had worked out the basic's of Atomic theory as well. Even their medical knowledge from what is known is very close as well the ancients were performing open heart and brain surgery.

I don't why people put any faith in Casey he was channeling Xian angels, ie enemy ET's who exist to deceive people. He also claimed jeboo was real. Which is a historic lie.
"Atlantis" is just a term, there are sources all over the world that point to an "advanced society" being lost around 10,000BC (including this site if I'm remembering the right page), and we've actually confirmed this by finding fragments of a "scattershot" comet that hit around that date, and by finding Gobekli Tepe which records that very same comet impact. There probably wasn't an actual island, but a global Satanic civilization that was wiped out by a Pole Shift (look up a map of ice age glaciers - North America has the kind of ice that should be in Siberia, it's painfully obvious that the Earth's crust used to have the North Pole in Baffin Bay or the Davis Strait. Plus the Piri Reis map shows Antarctica, a continent that hadn't even been discovered, with an ice-free Western coast, which it would have had in this model).

That is true, however it says nothing about Casey and the fact of what he was.

RoyBatty91 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

"Atlantis" is just a term, there are sources all over the world that point to an "advanced society" being lost around 10,000BC (including this site if I'm remembering the right page), and we've actually confirmed this by finding fragments of a "scattershot" comet that hit around that date, and by finding Gobekli Tepe which records that very same comet impact. There probably wasn't an actual island, but a global Satanic civilization that was wiped out by a Pole Shift (look up a map of ice age glaciers - North America has the kind of ice that should be in Siberia, it's painfully obvious that the Earth's crust used to have the North Pole in Baffin Bay or the Davis Strait. Plus the Piri Reis map shows Antarctica, a continent that hadn't even been discovered, with an ice-free Western coast, which it would have had in this model).

HP Mageson666 said:

The online world is full of documentaries and the libraries with books showing how the ancient Pyramids could only have been built with technology closer and beyond what we have today. Graham Hancock showed in his book "Finger Prints Of The Gods" the Pyramids of Egypt are close to 40 to 50 thousand years old. The major blocks of the Pyramids are too heavy for any modern cranes to move same with the structures in Lebanon and the Andes. When Egyptologists have tried to test their theory of the hardest stone on Earth was cut with the softest metal. The chisels they use just bend and does not leave a mark on the block. Real engineers have also proven the dirt ramp theory is scientifically impossible the ramps would have collapsed and the wooden rollers under the actual weight of the blocks in the Pyramids that weigh hundreds of tons would be smashed into the ground. Not the small blocks they show you on the shows on Egypt.

Look at the statues found in Egypt they are made from the hardest stone on earth they have no tool marks on them and they are mathematical perfect they are golden ratio and fine polished this can only be done with modern equipment. We know from the Turin and Palermo histories found in Egypt the Egyptians themselves put their own history at over fifteen thousand years ago.

Look at the Roman Empire just from what we have found they had steam engine technology, steam driven hydraulics and were working with the ideal of stream ships and they had advanced mechanical computers that were only thought to be invented over fifteen hundred years later. From what we know of the Roman Empire they were technologically in the 19th century AC on many things. Today the Roman roads are still in use in Europe. The Temple August built in Roman today still stands with the original doors on the original hinges and the dome is a feature of advanced knowledge after thousands of years its all still like it was built yesterday.

Christianity put us into the third world. On purpose. The Church fathers bragged they destroyed the entire Pagan civilization and put us into third worldism with Christianity. The Christians celebrated the fact they destroyed the knowledge of Egypt in a twenty year campaign of cultural genocide.

The ancients valued civilization and technological advancement along with spiritual advancement. The two are one. As a People become more advanced in consciousness their society transforms to more high levels of development. The structures we have today are based on natural geometry. They had a civilization based on a super conscious understanding of nature.
In regards to the Roman steam engines, were they heated with wood or coal or an alternative heat source. Is it all on the JoS library? How did these ancient computers operate?

Europe Gladio said:
In regards to the Roman steam engines, were they heated with wood or coal or an alternative heat source. Is it all on the JoS library? How did these ancient computers operate?

This is a very simple steam engine the Romans/Greeks had access to in the late classical period, it's called an Aoelipile:

67399-004-4E36E636.jpg

It was invented by a Greco-Egyptian philosopher from Alexandria by the name of Hero, it was more of a proof of concept more than anything as I understand it, something to show how heated steam can be turned into kinteic energy like a modern steam turbine does. The water boils, turns into steam and is ejected through both nozzles at pressure, and makes the central globe spin at high speeds.

HP Mageson666 said:
That is true, however it says nothing about Casey and the fact of what he was.
That's what I meant, Casey and the "New Age" types probably were/are wrong about what "Atlantis" and its spirituality was, but they're still pointing in the right direction about it existing and then disappearing at that date.

RoyBatty91 said:

Weird I was just reading this thread last night and then today this pops up on my news feed - just like you were taking about, right beside Baffin Bay, 12,000 years ago

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/nov/14/impact-crater-19-miles-wide-found-beneath-greenland-glacier

"The impact of the 10bn-tonne space rock would have unleashed 47m times the energy of the Little Boy nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. It would have melted vast amounts of ice, sending freshwater rushing into the oceans, and blasted rocky debris high into the atmosphere."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back